Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine will probably be Stormheim>Azsuna>Val'sharah>Highmountain. On Beta i hit 110 somewhere after the first few quests in Val'sharah. Also as I like Highmountain the least, I'll only be doing the honored rep for the world quests requirement in the first week and probably finish the story line at a later date.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

I'll go where my profession send me !

I'd like to do Stormheim first but I've got a feeling that if something were to break and cause a questing bottleneck, the intro scenario to that zone is the most likely thing. Maybe I'm just paranoid after having seen it break on the beta after months of no problems.

Deleted
    Highmountain>Azsuna>Stormheilm>Val`sharah
    I choose HM for first teritory because shoulders enchant as profesional chef i will need alot of meat
    Also alot of proffession and Class hall quests send you in the one of the 2 dungeons there

Deleted
    If you plan to level fast, it is best to not to start in the zone where your first profession quests are, since you wont be able to get them when you go there. Afaik, at least for leatherworking, the first quest you need to do is to gather 20 leathers - which means that if you want the follow up quests, you need to return to Dalaran which hurts your quest flow in the zone...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Stormheim is much better than Highmountain but I feel that there's a lot more kill quests in that zone compared to the last two. So mostly doing it second because I will still have good gear by then. Aszuna and Val'Sharah is just a breeze in comparison imo.
    completely agree
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

gonna start with the annoying ones first so high mountain > stormheim > azsuna and finally val'sharah until friendly then onto suramar

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    So, wait (probably a silly question) - you choose the zone to focus on in your class hall, and that's where you start out?
    Or can you choose it, get sent to the zone via the intro quest, and then just skedaddle over to the other zones and find starting quest hubs there?

Trying to coordinate some guild levelling, I know that I'll be asked this question...
    All the zone quest lines start from class hall board, so you can't just wander around mindlessly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Has anyone seen a guide for what each zone has, in terms of class order hall quests, profession quests, and so on?

I'd LOVE to let my wife know what zones would be best for her, in terms of leveling her main (hunter) and her professions (herbalism/mining).
    Dunno about herbs, but mining has lot to do with High Mountain, which is also the location of the huntar class hall. So that's where I'd start.

I haven't done any research on the leveling zones, so I'm probably just gonna start in Aszuna and continue clockwise. However, I'd rate Stormheim as the least appealing zone for me, so I might do what other people suggested and primarily get through the worse zones before starting the better ones. I'm not sure yet. Might as well roll a dice.

With so many people starting in Aszuna I am considering going Val'Sharah first, then going for Aszuna behind the big wave and then probably stormheim > highmountain.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Azsuna first and then go clockwise. Azsuna because that's where my first profession quest is.

Most likely high mountain> val'sharsh> stormheim> azsuna because high mountain doesn't seem nearly as popular as the others so to avoid bugs or crashes it be best to be in the least favorite zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    i'll start with the worst and work up to the best
    val'sharah -> highmountain -> stormheim -> azsuna

Formerly known as Arafal

Stormheim, Val'sharah, Highmountain and Aszuna.
    Start with some nice faction conflict plus my favorite race having the spotlight for the first time since Cata, then a zone full of druids (my class), and finish it with a zone that has some links to Suramar.
    Last edited by Leodok; 2016-08-07 at 08:17 PM.