Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    look it up... to execute... is... to kill... some...one...

- - - Updated - - -

yeahhh... must... be like... assault... right?!
    All executions are killings, but not all killings are executions. You can't be that dense. Are you telling me you think that all people who don't die of natural causes are executed? An execution usually means you make a show (of force) out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    To be executed would be to have a sentence of death carried out. As in a sentence levied by a judiciary or by order. Being shot and killed in the committal of a felony is not being executed.

There is a big difference.

Educate yourself before lecturing others. Thanks.
    Though not necessarily by law, as terrorist cells also peerform executions, but yeah. What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Though not necessarily by law, as terrorist cells also peerform executions, but yeah. What he said.
    That'd be the "by order" part. As in telling someone to "go shoot/behead/kill that person."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Police in America know there is no consequence for shooting black people, usually at worst they get paid leave. I thought criminals in America, especially nonviolent offenders, were guaranteed a day in court. It amazes me that white mass shooters armed to the teeth are always taken alive (unless they commit suicide) but unarmed black non-violent offenders are shot in the back while fleeing and left to bleed out in the street.

Part of the problem is poor training of officers and the fact that there are over 18,000 individually operating police departments in the US. They need to all be interconnected and have the same quality training. Also, most police departments go out of their way to hire veterans, many which have issues from serving in warzones that have yet to be dealt with. Something as stupid as theft should never be punished with death, especially when rape carries like a 6month jail sentence. Hell, the vast majority of murders don't even carry a death penalty or life sentence.

We've got US citizens being murdered for stealing, trying to buy merchandise in walmart, busted tail lights, expired tags, potentially selling cigarettes, playing in the park with toy guns, etc. This is unacceptable. And the people who argue that it is acceptable are exactly the kind of people who lie down and allow violent extremist regimes to overtake their countries.

That'd be the "by order" part. As in telling someone to "go shoot/behead/kill that person."
    Yeah. The cops told the other cops to kill him... aka... execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Hehalol View Post
    You americans are truely a disgusting race all on your own, you do realize the rest of the world looks down on you for stuff like this right?
    Were you dropped on your head as an embryo? My location quite clearly says I am Danish and last I checked Denmark is a european country, which means I am not American and you clearly didn't pay attention in school because even kids know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex View Post
    I guess the lesson is...

Don't steal cars?
    Hey, hey now! He was clearly an honor student just "borrowing" this car to get to the 6 Advanced placement tests he had that day, then he was going to feed the homeless.... Leave our honor students alone!

Deleted
    Teenagers stealing cars arent shananigans.
    The world lost a criminal, i dont feel anything.

and I thought my milkshake was thick...
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2016-08-06 at 02:44 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Ah, I had a long and rather sleepless night. I associated 'order' with 'law'. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Were you dropped on your head as an embryo? My location quite clearly says I am Danish and last I checked Denmark is a european country, which means I am not American and you clearly didn't pay attention in school because even kids know that.
    Damn I thought you mate blokes rated top on the bloddy happiness index. Seems salty thar mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    Police in America know there is no consequence for shooting black people, usually at worst they get paid leave. I thought criminals in America, especially nonviolent offenders, were guaranteed a day in court. It amazes me that white mass shooters armed to the teeth are always taken alive (unless they commit suicide) but unarmed black non-violent offenders are shot in the back while fleeing and left to bleed out in the street.

Part of the problem is poor training of officers and the fact that there are over 18,000 individually operating police departments in the US. They need to all be interconnected and have the same quality training. Also, most police departments go out of their way to hire veterans, many which have issues from serving in warzones that have yet to be dealt with. Something as stupid as theft should never be punished with death, especially when rape carries like a 6month jail sentence. Hell, the vast majority of murders don't even carry a death penalty or life sentence.

We've got US citizens being murdered for stealing, trying to buy merchandise in walmart, busted tail lights, expired tags, potentially selling cigarettes, playing in the park with toy guns, etc. This is unacceptable. And the people who argue that it is acceptable are exactly the kind of people who lie down and allow violent extremist regimes to overtake their countries.
    Conspiracy theories arent allowed.

Damn I thought you mate blokes rated top on the bloddy happiness index. Seems salty thar mate.
    I am happy as I could be but he called me american, I take great offense at that

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mine says trumps wall guess i live there....means nothing. And if you arent.....welll im pretty sure you dont fit in with many crowds in denmark

he was killed...
    Yeah, but an execution has a premeditated aspect to it. I don't believe the cops arrived on the scene intending to kill him. It happened due what unfolded at the scene.

I don't believe that anyone should be shot over a car, even the car thief. It is just a belonging after all.

That being said, a real easy way to avoid the police (at least most of the time) and being shot is to.... (drumroll here, real big surprise coming up): Don't commit crimes! (Woah! Who would have thought that).

If you are a criminal, possibly getting shot is basically an on the job hazard. But that is your choice, you chose to be a criminal and have to accept what might come with that decision. That is why I can't defend criminals. You know the risk- it is all over the news, yet you still make the choice to be a degenerate. You have to accept what comes with that decision.

In truth, I think this whole issue is more about how different populations view criminals than anything else. Certain portions of the population do not care what happens to criminals. They chose to be a criminal, they take what comes with it. Other portions feel like the criminals should be protected as well. I think that a person should not be killed over a car, but if a criminal is stealing a car and in the act of that crime is somehow shot- I just can't feel bad about it- just don't steal the car stupid! To me, the criminal was actively chosing to put his life at risk for the car (besides police, the owner might have come out and shot him too). He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it. My car now has 1 less criminal trying to steal it....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hehalol View Post
    Mine says trumps wall guess i live there....means nothing. And if you arent.....welll im pretty sure you dont fit in with many crowds in denmark
    You live on Trump's wall? Nice! How much is he charging for penthouses down there?

I feel so bad for that poor poor black jaguar, it did nothing wrong and now it has serious body damage. BLACK JAGUARS MATTER!

seriously though, this was a criminal hitting police officers and their cars and endangering their lives after committing a serious crime, none of them will get in any trouble and that is absolutely the right call. good riddance.

I am happy as I could be but he called me american, I take great offense at that
    They don't know about real America, they just know the garbage the lap dog media spoon feeds them. I would think they would be smarter than to fall for it, but oh well..

I think quite many here likes what the Philippines are doing with cops killing every suspected criminal on sight....you guys are seriously messed up

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I don't intend to be insulting, but don't you think this is a problem? Just out of curiosity.
    Don't think it is a problem at all really. Guy stole a car, drove dangerously, endangered innocent lives. Someone like that being killed isn't exactly something I care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was a US cop, I'd just suggest to stop doing our jobs and just drive circles. Don't interfere with crimes and criminals, just do the rounds.

I mean, if criminals are doing criminal things, they aren't allowed to do anything anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    He had a 2000 pound weapon and used it on the cops. How do you think they would know if he had other weapons?

Do you think cops have x-ray vision? I guess the cops should wait for him to start shooting at them before its ok right?
    So let's say the guy has a gun, then he drops it. Should the cops assume he has another gun on him? If a suspect is armed at any point in time, he can never be considered unarmed after that? No one is saying they can only shoot if shot at, but there needs to be some indication of him being armed, you can't assume he always has a weapon on him just for having a weapon at a prior point.

Also, something from the first article I clicked on:

Department policy prohibits firing into a "moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person."

You're saying they're allowed to shoot him in the back because before that he almost ran one of them over, yet apparently they're not even allowed to shoot at the vehicle even while that was happening.

No one here is saying he was innocent, but he belongs in jail, not in the ground.