Page 1 of 3
LastLast

"Money for nothing and the ch.. mats are free" continues with Legion

Ok, Legion will give you tons of money for little efford in the class hall - very similar to WoD Garrisson. How? It takes a little bit more preparation but then it will be VERY lucrative:
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

i was expecting more dire straits
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i was expecting more dire straits
    Well, no more dire straits in Legion to make gold after the pre-patch Garrisson nerf.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Well, no more dire straits in Legion to make gold after the pre-patch Garrisson nerf.
    nice play. and im also excite to not have to worry about professions again!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Doesn't seem at all as profitable as the garrison. Much fewer followers and higher time per quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Doesn't seem at all as profitable as the garrison. Much fewer followers and higher time per quest.
    And from what I've seen they are on an account wide lockout. At least the very big ones. So the overall profitability isn't as high as WoD but you can still prepare 10 gold farmers and make a neat profit if you like.

Deleted
    Where is your source for free mats ? There is no analogue to the mine/garden/barn this time, you have to obtain all your mats as you did before WoD, this alone will significantly increase their price, since now they actually take time to gather.

Even the guy in the video says it's not clear if the missions are on an account wide lockout or not.

I'm fine with the passive gold. Remember that with the way Professions work in Legion you will need much more mats (which are NOT "free") and you will be spending a lot more gold upgrading your gear with Obliterum. In other words, I have serious doubts that the passive income from Order Halls will be enough unless you're very casual, and if you are then why do you care ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Here's some keywords from the Op "Legion will give you tons of money for little effort...SIMILAR to WoD Garrisson", and "It takes a LITTLE BIT MORE preparation". His two sentences were already the replies to your two sentences.

Deleted
    No they wont stop posting such bullshit. srsly

"Tons of money" 1.8k gold.. yeah.

Can't we just stop with these shitposts already?

So tons of money. You can do maybe 2 or those quests per 12hours. For what 4k gold ? In 12h you can make way more than that just by playing the game.

Also 4k gold is not the same in Legion as it is in WoD. 4k gold in legion is the same as 400 gold in wod.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So tons of money. You can do maybe 2 or those quests per 12hours. For what 4k gold ? In 12h you can make way more than that just by playing the game.

Also 4k gold is not the same in Legion as it is in WoD. 4k gold in legion is the same as 400 gold in wod.
    Except for vanity items, what actually costs gold in legion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    All the mats needed to create Obliterum and upgrade your crafted gear. No limit on how much you can wear this time, so you could make a lot.

Or you could get all your gear from raids/mythic+ dungeons, but that has always been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    All the mats needed to create Obliterum and upgrade your crafted gear. No limit on how much you can wear this time, so you could make a lot.

Or you could get all your gear from raids/mythic+ dungeons, but that has always been the case.
    Well, this will hopefully be what I have 12 chars for, and their professions. But thanks!

Deleted
    Well, this will hopefully be what I have 12 chars for, and their professions. But thanks!
    I still count mats I collect myself as having "costed gold" since I could sell them instead. But yes, you will be creating crafted epics and breaking them in the Obliterum Forge for Obliterum, and they take plenty of mats.

Oh boy, looks like I'll have just enough to pay off my weekly raid repair tab.

If you do all the stuff yourself, nothing costs gold except for repairs/vanity items.

I rarely use the AH.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    I still count mats I collect myself as having "costed gold" since I could sell them instead. But yes, you will be creating crafted epics and breaking them in the Obliterum Forge for Obliterum, and they take plenty of mats.
    For that matter, you could have used that time on a more efficient way of making money. That's how "time is money, friend".

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    "Tons of money" 1.8k gold.. yeah.

Can't we just stop with these shitposts already?
    this kind of mission pop 1 per day by an amount of 1 or 2, its pretty good tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Let's not exaggurate now.
    You'll see.

Homophobia is so gay.