Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akalaka View Post
    So let's say the guy has a gun, then he drops it. Should the cops assume he has another gun on him? If a suspect is armed at any point in time, he can never be considered unarmed after that? No one is saying they can only shoot if shot at, but there needs to be some indication of him being armed, you can't just assume he always has a weapon on him just for having a weapon at a prior point.

Also, something from the first article I clicked on:

Department policy prohibits firing into a "moving vehicle when the vehicle is the only force used against the sworn member or another person."

You're saying they're allowed to shoot him in the back because before that he almost ran one of them over, yet apparently they're not even allowed to shoot at the vehicle even while that was happening.

No one here is saying he was innocent, but he belongs in jail, not in the ground.
    And, if he hadn't ran or try to run a cop over, I'm sure he would have made it to be used as a prison statistic to bitch about racism. And he would have only been charged for theft.

He made all the wrong decisions and payed for it. The cops will get punished. Not a single tear for this idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Is the guy about to pose an iminent threat to a bystander's life? No.
    Correct answer is YES. He was speeding with stolen car, and he didn't stop and hit cops car which is attack on them. If he would stop sooner he would be still here ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

You drop a ball, it's going to fall. Try to run over a cop, you're going to get shot. It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

What I'm saying here is be prepared for the consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Here is a twist...

Anyone who condones that shooting...
    How about we blow your brains out as well with a few bullets? Not much would be lost, quite honestly.
    If I'm ever purposefully endangering the lives of people by all means. Go ahead. The lives of innocent people far outweighs the life of one criminal willing to take all of theirs.

Yes, the kid committed a crime. A bunch of crimes even. But none justified killing him.
    Attempting to run over an officer pretty much justifies it. As well as endangering the lives of everyone else on the road up until that point. Hauling ass in a Jaguar in a residential area is pretty dangerous for pedestrians. Imagine if a road block was put up and he decides "I'll just drive on the sidewalk." He was more than willing to drive through an officer so why wouldn't he do that? And what if he had stolen another car after he ran? How many more people's lives would be endangered?

He was a threat. He may not have been armed at the time he was shot but he was armed with a vehicle before hand and almost took the life of one officer with it. At that point the officers should use any means necessary to stop him.

He should have been booked and trialed. Sentenced accordingly, end of story.
    Yes he should have. He should have also stopped when police tried to pull him over but he didn't. Everything that follows was his fault. You can't call foul when you blatantly threaten the lives of people by nearly driving over them.

Now why shooting you? Well fuck me running, but I consider the absence of compassion and empathy a crime on humanity.
    So, if you're so easily willing to take the life of someone who commits a petty crime, theft.
    Why shouldn't we lower the bar on the other end of the spectrum too?
    Once we're rid of all human ballast with next to no empathy, I'm sure humankind can make the next step in it's evolution to a better society.
    Preaching the salvation of humanity with purging unwanted opinions through death. Stay classy.

That's just another, thought provocative angle to throw into the mix.
    Showing that there's always more than one side, always different angles.
    And yet you recommend anyone who has the opinion you dislike to be executed. Maybe you should look at the other side of the argument instead of suggesting murdering people you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I see that you're unfamiliar with the term "mistake" used for people who have broken the law at some point in their lives. Is English perhaps your second language?
    Do you really have to be so triggered every time a black male breaks the law and gets shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Now this is when I am on the Police's side. This person had stole a very expensive car though I can see that the Police acted out of fear so they shot the man while he was on foot not knowing if he was armed or not for safety reasons. He had died later after EMT arrived. For one, do not steal someone's stuff. You basically asked for this to happen. I pray for the Police to not go through jail or lose their job.
    He was unarmed
    He was running away
    He wasn't a threat or danger to anyone
    Car theft isn't a capital crime that warrants execution
    He was shot in the back.
    And despite releasing 9 separate videos covering every other segment of the chase, the actual shooting wasn't captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Do you really have to be so triggered every time a black male breaks the law and gets shot?
    What the fuck makes you think I ever care about his race? What does his race have to do with this? He was shot in the fucking back! I mean I recall me being extremely vocal in the case of the two white teens killed who were committing a crime (robbery) I'm the one who created the thread, and the young white guy who was killed in his car, and the young white woman who was killed and her shooting appears to have been perhaps an execution and the cop turned off his body camera. Then you have the ABQ shooting, I mean... what does race here have to do with this shitty officer work? Go shove your argument back up there, I have no interest in it.

What the fuck makes you think I ever care about his race?
    Because you only give a shit about shootings with black victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Because you only give a shit about shootings with black victims.
    You know I'm the one who posted the topics on the last few ridiculous cases were whites were killed by police, one of them in an extremely suspicious way. you posters on the forums gave the topic little interest despite the crazy circumstances. really you guys just want to bitch about "black and white" race issues rather than about the issue concerning police. GTFO.

I posted the last one becuase the officer turned off their camera, and there is evidence that she was killed while below the officer, maybe execution style? Who knows the officer turned off his camera. Yet it got little attention, if it was a black person killed oh ii'm sure this forum would have given it plenty of attention. All so they could bitch about black people and BLM. And say no one cares about when whites get killed pity party pity party

Stop pretending you actually care about the issues at hand.

you only care when the shooting victims are black so you can sit about and complain.
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-08-06 at 03:57 PM.

Stop pretending you actually care about the issues at hand.
    Oh the irony. You'll find plenty of your own posts pity partying criminals getting killed only because they were black to talk about oppression. You are a disgustingly paper thin poster.

News flash: Can't be in all the cop shooting and BLM are idiots threads. People get busy.

Edit: Also, I love the people that get mad at the idea that white people don't live perfect lives for being white. How dare they have issues?

Oh the irony. You'll find plenty of your own posts pity partying criminals getting killed only because they were black to talk about oppression. You are a disgustingly paper thin poster.

News flash: Can't be in all the cop shooting and BLM are idiots threads. People get busy.

Edit: Also, I love the people that get mad at the idea that white people don't live perfect lives for being white. How dare they have issues?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Teens-Robbers

Oh I do have a track record of defending criminals. It's never because they're black, it's because I don't believe in this stupidity of "punish them harshly who gives a fuck"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Teens-Robbers

Oh I do have a track record of defending criminals. It's never because they're black, it's because I don't believe in this stupidity of "punish them harshly who gives a fuck"
    LOL

I thought you were talking ancient history. Get the fuck out of here with how you've posted in the last year.

And I'm not going to lose any sleep if an idiot gets killed committing multiple felonies, including trying to run down a cop. Not deserving it =/= I feel bad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hehalol View Post
    Mine says trumps wall guess i live there....means nothing. And if you arent.....welll im pretty sure you dont fit in with many crowds in denmark
    Well in my case I was born in a Danish hospital to Danish parents and I've never lived in another country so my location would appear to be genuine.

LOL

I thought you were talking ancient history. Get the fuck out of here with how you've posted in the last year.

And I'm not going to lose any sleep if an idiot gets killed committing multiple felonies, including trying to run down a cop. Not deserving it =/= I feel bad for them.
    last year? I've always posted about criminals. I recall defending several 10-12 year old murderers saying they should be treated as children not adults, and that they need help. I got lots of shit for that, all the children were white by the way as these child killer cases that often make the news, usually are perpatrated by white children.

Also if all I care about are "black people being killed" you should question why was I so against Peter being charged in the death of a black man who was shot in a stairwell. I mean I should clearly have been in support of that.

Why did I care at all about the white guy who was thrown in jail over a ticket and then forgotten about, and then subsequently died due to neglect.
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-08-06 at 04:15 PM.

last year? I've always posted about criminals. I recall defending several 10-12 year old murderers saying they should be treated as children not adults, and that they need help. I got lots of shit for that, all the children were white by the way as these child killer cases that often make the news, usually are perpatrated by white children.

Also if all I care about are "black people being killed" you should question why was I so against Peter being charged in the death of a black man who was shot in a stairwell. I mean I should clearly have been in support of that.
    And I'm sure the reason you put them up is white instead of fighting against the idea a ten year old can't comprehend killing someone.

Does being 17 mean you have an infantile mind like a child, no true idea how crime works? What if we raise it to 21 to be tried as an adult? Does that mean 18-20 year olds lose the ability to think like adults?

lol this is the new "but I have lots of ______ friends" thing.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

And I'm sure the reason you put them up is white instead of fighting against the idea a ten year old can't comprehend killing someone.

Does being 17 mean you have an infantile mind like a child, no true idea how crime works? What if we raise it to 21 to be tried as an adult? Does that mean 18-20 year olds lose the ability to think like adults?
    It means that 18-20 year olds should be charged not as adults. Since we've decided 21 is an adult. I mean is this difficult?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol this is the new "but I have lots of ______ friends" thing.
    Just saying don't bash me saying I only care about when black people are victims when my posting history shows topics I start range in races. The topics that I start where the victims are white just so happen to get little to no attention from this board, which wouldn't you think is a little odd considering how people feel around here about "white victims" not getting attention.

Deleted
    Here is a twist...

How about we blow your brains out as well with a few bullets? Not much would be lost, quite honestly.
    Yes, the kid committed a crime. A bunch of crimes even. But none justified killing him. Even as per SCOTUS ruling this is crystal clear.

Now why shooting you? Well fuck me running, but I consider the absence of compassion and empathy a crime on humanity.
    So, if you're so easily willing to take the life of someone who commits a petty crime, theft.
    Once we're rid of all human ballast with next to no empathy, I'm sure humankind can make the next step in it's evolution to a better society.

Lets add a third:

Lets put people against the wall that prefer to take the criminals side for the sake of PC.
    Rather than the people that dont mind a world with less criminals.

So many angles indeed.

Also curious:
    You want to kill people for a lack of compassion, does that make you compassionate?
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-08-06 at 04:24 PM.

Oh god, much like the other 99% of police shootings this is justified. Watch the video this idiot tries to run down cops. he's a threat.

The shooting was justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a twist...

Yes, the kid committed a crime. A bunch of crimes even. But none justified killing him. Even as per SCOTUS ruling this is crystal clear.

How about we shoot people who support criminals instead? This guy WAS a threat. he attempted to run down a cop he was a danger and a threat. Stop making excuses for thugs

It means that 18-20 year olds should be charged not as adults. Since we've decided 21 is an adult. I mean is this difficult?

- - - Updated - - -

Just saying don't bash me saying I only care about when black people are victims when my posting history shows topics I start range in races. The topics that I start where the victims are white just so happen to get little to no attention from this board, which wouldn't you think is a little odd considering how people feel around here about "white victims" not getting attention.
    It's not difficult. Just exceedingly stupid.

Oh, and your posting history has been reflective of a afro studies college student. Right down to the "white people pity party" shit.