Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not looking if it bothers you is what's not complicated. You're out in public, so you're going to encounter things that bother you and just don't want to see.
    A lot of times no there isn't a choice. For example some restaurants the waiter chooses your seating. A small bench for two people and you're disabled. I also raised the issue of the uncleanliness of the baby and other toddlers and the tit itself. I'm sorry women are so entitled and lazy in this society they can't bother getting dressed proper

- - - Updated - - -

NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO BRA NO SERVICE WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, fortunately, the law doesn't share your view.
    You obviously don't know the law very well woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Here in Texas, breastfeeding in public is legally protected so... Depending on state winter is correct.

It's called public indecency. Basically you're being rude for flinging it out in front of everyone. That's why the law was created. We're not animals. If you want to be an animal do it in your own home.

I don't get why I can't whip my dick out and piss whenever I feel like either. I mean urine is sterile after all and you can drink it if there's no water around. Let's assume I covered the tip so you can't see it too

- - - Updated - - -

- yes it is
    -keep the baby warm
    -stop creepy gawkers
    -stop me from barfing if she has floppy biker tits

It shows absolutely no restraint. They sell pumps for this reason. My mom always pumped then froze mass amounts of it and always brought some along for the kids.
    There are lots of men with their floppy biker tits out who don't get in trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's called public indecency. Basically you're being rude for flinging it out in front of everyone. That's why the law was created. We're not animals. If you want to be an animal do it in your own home.
    Again, some states actually protect breast feeding and do not classify it as indecent exposure. I suggest actually looking the laws up

Depends where you are. It's legal for a woman to breastfeed in public where I am. In fact it's legal for a woman to just have her breast out. Floppy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Again, some states actually protect breast feeding and do not classify it as indecent exposure. I suggest actually looking the laws up
    I seen em and you can't be waggin the tits anywhere you please just because it's "hard work" to cover up or walk ten feet or bottle the milk... So many alternatives to being a jerk to everyone around you.

A lot of times no there isn't a choice. For example some restaurants the waiter chooses your seating. A small bench for two people and you're disabled. I also raised the issue of the uncleanliness of the baby and other toddlers and the tit itself. I'm sorry women are so entitled and lazy in this society they can't bother getting dressed proper

- - - Updated - - -

NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO BRA NO SERVICE WOMAN
    You're the one who is coming off as entitled.

According to the article the "squirter" not to be confused with the "shooter" is getting lots of support from mothers in the community. Once the mothers side with something it's all over.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I seen em and you can't be waggin the tits anywhere you please just because it's "hard work" to cover up or walk ten feet or bottle the milk... So many alternatives to being a jerk to everyone around you.
    You're still wrong. In my state if a mother is otherwise entitled to be there (aka public space and businesses) she can freely breastfeed. If you have a problem, you can avert your eyes. Our eyes aren't made to only look ahead, and we have necks that move too

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    You're the one who is coming off as entitled.
    I don't sit on my rear all day, too lazy to put my own clothes on sir. I pick myself up by the bootstraps and go to work every day early put my best effort into what I do. No half-assed boob-feeding for me.

- - - Updated - - -

You're still wrong. In my state if a mother is otherwise entitled to be there (aka public space) she can freely breastfeed. If you have a problem, you can avert your eyes. Our eyes aren't made to only look ahead, and we have necks that move too
    Then your child support money can pay for my chiropractor if you have that little empathy. And the optometrist too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    We're definitely animals.

And there's nothing indecent about breasts or feeding a child. Those laws are puritanical and based on old standards of Christian sexual morality, which were in part specifically designed to subjugate women and haven't necessarily been eliminated by the societies in question yet. While at times there were equally restrictive standards regarding clothing for men at times, those have fallen away and the remaining elements basically only affect women.
    Oh? Woman boobs are okay, but man butts and penises aren't? YOU CAN'T EXPOSE SEX ORGANS IN PUBLIC

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't sit on my rear all day, too lazy to put my own clothes on sir. I pick myself up by the bootstraps and go to work every day early put my best effort into what I do. No half-assed boob-feeding for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Then your child support money can pay for my chiropractor if you have that little empathy. And the optometrist too.
    I'm sorry, what? You're coming off as ranting incoherently and inventing situations that would not happen ( if you need a chiropractor for a normal neck movement and optometrist St for eye movement, you are likely dead or very disabled already).

I do sit on my rear all day. I pick myself up by my brooks brothers shoe straps and sit in front of a computer all day and put my best effort into what I do. No half assed judging of other people for me. I'm not to lazy to look in another direction if something someone is allowed to be doing is bothering me.

( if you need a chiropractor for a normal neck movement and optometrist St for eye movement, you are likely dead or very disabled already).
    What? Tons of people have back and neck problems and go to the chiropractor to get adjusted and do you know what an opthamologist even is?

Oh? Woman boobs are okay, but man butts and penises aren't? YOU CAN'T EXPOSE SEX ORGANS IN PUBLIC
    Man boobs are ok but woman boobs are not?!?

Also butts & boobs aren't a sexual organ. And woman can't walk around with their vaginas out, soo... Sex organs are the ones used in sexual reproduction.. So that would be a penis and vagina and those share the same rules for public viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Breasts are not a sexual organ. Neither are butts and you can expose yours in public if you want to go around in a thong. That people don't is a cultural standard that I won't go into the reasons for right now (though it's real dumb), but not a legal one.
    You cannot show your ass in public obvious... you can't even show your feet or belly since you can't enter stores without shirt or shoes... Read the sign man NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO SERVICE!

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Tons of people have back and neck problems and go to the chiropractor to get adjusted and do you know what an opthamologist even is?
    I have glasses so yes I know, certainly better than most people. Even people with those problems are capable of looking away unless you're full on paralyzed. Stop being lazy and using lazy excuses that are hyperbolic to the point of being unreadonable.

You cannot show your ass in public obvious... you can't even show your feet or belly since you can't enter stores without shirt or shoes... Read the sign man NO SHIRT NO SHOES NO SERVICE!
    Flip flops aren't showing your feet?

I've been to places where people are shirtless.. You are assuming all establishments have the same rules. But it sounds like you live in the middle east, so they might.