Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Public breastfeeding doesn't Bother me. Seems to be the actual function of breasts.

That said if I wee nursing I would prefer to have pre pumped to a bottle before going out.

If I were nursing I would also end up in a side show somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    unreadonable.
    Again, what? You haven't explained your argument and I'm unreadonable? ironic much?

I think nothing will happen to her and it is hilarious, boobs are awesome get over it people.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I've been to places where people are shirtless.. You are assuming all establishments have the same rules. But it sounds like you live in the middle east, so they might.
    To Billy Bob's redneck saloon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    Again, what? You haven't explained your argument and I'm unreadonable? ironic much?
    Typing on phone. You quite literally implied that you have no normal functioning neck or eyes if you need a chiropractor or eye doctor in order to even glance away. This would imply you are fully paralyzed, although even in that case eyes move too. Your argument is stupid and your use of hyperbole does you no credit.

If you are offended, it is on you to move or look away, not on the mom to stop doing a legally protected action.

Typing on phone. You quite literally implied that you have no normal functioning neck or eyes if you need a chiropractor or eye doctor in order to even glance away. This would imply you are fully paralyzed, although even in that case eyes move too. Your argument is stupid and your use of hyperbole does you no credit.

If you are offended, it is on you to move or look away, not on the mom to stop doing a legally protected action.
    If it is legally protected, which it's not, but let's just say it is, for example, and it's legally protected it's so the mom can just do it anywhere, anywhere, am I correct? So the purpose of allowing her to just do whatever she wants with her tits anywhere is? I guess it's okay to let her do it anywhere, but it's akin to letting me stick my hand down my pants and scratch my balls. I can legally do it, but it's rude as hell some people my have a fetish for it, but that doesn't mean we should all be walking around topless scratching our nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I went to a lovely restaurant on Oahu's North Shore that didn't have the No Shirts, No shoes, No service rule. Only rule was to leave your surfboard outside
    dID they say anything when you whipped your breasts out and sat down at that table? I'm imagining a 60 year old like, "heh heh it's okay, the baby needs to eat after all. I'll just sit right here."

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is legally protected, which it's not, but let's just say it is, for example, and it's legally protected it's so the mom can just do it anywhere, anywhere, am I correct? So the purpose of allowing her to just do whatever she wants with her tits anywhere is? I guess it's okay to let her do it anywhere, but it's akin to letting me stick my hand down my pants and scratch my balls. I can legally do it, but it's rude as hell some people my have a fetish for it, but that doesn't mean we should all be walking around topless scratching our nuts.
    It's legally protected where I live for certain, don't know for other states. So you're still wrong when you say it isn't.

And if you wanna do that, go for it. I'll just not look at you instead of complain.

Deleted
    Hahaha. I mean that sucks and all and it was a bit rude, but the hilarious imagery just for-goes any kind of anger or outrage. If someone did that to me I'd just have to ask over and over, 'did you seriously just whip your tit out like a gun and fire at me?' 'did that ACTUALLY happen?' 'wow'

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why is it rude?
    Do you live in a freakin barn/pig pen? Like rural freakin Iowa with a bunch of goats and a girl with two teeth?

Everywhere, maaaaan.

- - - Updated - - -

No, but that doesn't answer the question. Why is it rude?
    Because it's disgusting
    also for that link
    only two states (Illinois and Missouri) place any limitation on public breastfeeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I don't think it's possible to "squirt" milk on purpose. But if you're breastfeeding and the milk is flowing and the baby's suddenly had enough or lets go for some reason there is this thin stream that can fly for dunno, 1 m distance or something. Which came as a surprise to me the first time since I had no idea the milk came out so forcefully :P
    Don't ask how I know this but it is very easy to 'milk' a woman's breast and if you squeeze her breast and nipple with the proper force it will definitely shoot a few meters no problem. You needed to experiment more when you breast fed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's disgusting
    also for that link
    only two states (Illinois and Missouri) place any limitation on public breastfeeding.
    Which means for the other 48, it's completely fine and legally protected with no limitations. So in the vast majority of areas it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    Don't ask how I know this but it is very easy to 'milk' a woman's breast and if you squeeze her breast and nipple with the proper force it will definitely shoot a few meters no problem. You needed to experiment more when you breast fed!

sounds like you milked one or are a woman who experimented with it

I think the smell of Funyuns is disgusting. Should it be impermissible for them to be consumed in public?
    You shouldn't be able to shove the funyuns or boobs in peoples faces. You also should put a leash and muzzle on the kids or take a damn class on how to raise them before you start breeding like a rabbit and whipping out your tits.

If by anything she wants you mean naturally feeding her child? Grow up....and the insults you're throwing out about this are ludicrous.....it's a natural function.

Which means for the other 48, it's completely fine and legally protected with no limitations. So in the vast majority of areas it's fine.
    Someone had to start weeding out the bad behavior. It won't take long now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    If by anything she wants you mean naturally feeding her child? Grow up....and the insults you're throwing out about this are ludicrous.....it's a natural function.
    So is urinating. Your point?

So Illinois' restriction is don't disrupt church.

Missouri just says "use as much discretion as possible," but doesn't define "discretion."
    It means put a gosh darned freakin blanket over the monster. Use your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone had to start weeding out the bad behavior. It won't take long now.

- - - Updated - - -

So is urinating. Your point?
    Again, what? Are you encouraging people to act rudely to mothers? Because that's how you get thrown out of establishments. People tend to side with the mother because most people are reasonable and not easily offended

I hope this doesn't trigger anyone.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I imagine there are ways to test this.
    Gather up a bunch of hot, large breasted women and let's find out . . .
    Putin khuliyo