Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Again, what? Are you encouraging people to act rudely to mothers? Because that's how you get thrown out of establishments. People tend to side with the mother because most people are reasonable and not easily offended
    You aren't even reading the posts. Facepalm. I'm not saying to be rude to the breeders or that the woman who yelled at the breasted woman should of been rude to her either, but it's still her responsibility to be empathatic to others and consider no one wants to see that and the same wouldn't be allowed of men. It's not all that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    sounds like you milked one or are a woman who experimented with it
    I will answer by saying I am not a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboubacar View Post
    You aren't even reading the posts. Facepalm. I'm not saying to be rude to the breeders or that the woman who yelled at the breasted woman should of been rude to her either, but it's still her responsibility to be empathatic to others and consider no one wants to see that and the same wouldn't be allowed of men. It's not all that difficult.
    You said someone had to start weeding out the behavior. That sounds like condoning actual rudeness to me. And you're pushing your feelings into everyone else. I dare say the amount of people that come to a mothers defense when stuff like this happens says that people with your opinion are the minority, and you need to deal with your own feeling of offense yourself by looking away.

Are you saying men aren't allowed to go topless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

If they just gave them the damned maternity leave this wouldn't be an issue, but all of a sudden it's okay for woman to come back to work and sit two feet from my desk sneezing and leaking fluids and half naked with a screaming baby on the tit to boot... This country is falling apart.

If men were required to breast feed their children to give them nourishment I'm sure it would be allowed.

You said someone had to start weeding out the behavior. That sounds like condoning actual rudeness to me. And you're pushing your feelings into everyone else. I dare say the amount of people that come to a mothers defense when stuff like this happens says that people with your opinion are the minority, and you need to deal with your own feeling of offense yourself by looking away.
    Like I said it's their responsibilty not to start it, but anyone that says anything to the woman with the baby is retarded. I never defended either of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Have you tried being less easily triggered?
    I'm not the one with the gun in my sig...

You realize they don't even allow girls to expose anything in schools right? They send that shit home before the hormone start oozing everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mothers don't start anything (mostly. There are a few nutjobs). The people that are offended need to not be assholes and instead, just look away or move. It's the offended that start this mess

I just like self-defense, like Jesus did.
    Uh sorry to tell you... I went to a Catholic school and Jesus laid down and took it up the ass unfortunately.

Deleted
    Another day on MMOC "its okay to assault someone who was rude to a mother" because, "reasons"..

You seem to be the only person in the thread bothered by the prospect of someone publicly breastfeeding. The rest of us don't seem to care, so why do you get to single-handedly define what is and isn't OK in a public space? You're greatly outnumbered.
    Ah yes, it twas the great masses that were always correct. The world is flat and it's the center of the universe and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realize they don't even allow girls to expose anything in schools right? They send that shit home before the hormone start oozing everywhere.
    Again, what? This post is nonsensical. Women go to school with hormones blazing. It's called periods.

And people are fighting back because women shouldn't have to live according to men's distractions.

Uh sorry to tell you... I went to a Catholic school and Jesus laid down and took it up the ass unfortunately.
    At this point I think you're just RPing as a clueless kid, no one could miss the sarcasm.

Again, what? This post is nonsensical. Women go to school with hormones blazing. It's called periods.

And people are fighting back because women shouldn't have to live according to men's distractions.
    Uh... No do you know how many 13 year olds come into the hospital pregnant these days? It's because they made revealing clothing for youngsters and hormones in the chicken nuggets.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't having a real discussion, are creating hyperbolic and often false arguments, and are not arguing in good faith. I'm done with you. I'd have better arguments with a brick wall...

And your knowledge of women is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    At this point I think you're just RPing as a clueless kid, no one could miss the sarcasm.
    Yeah I want to say they're just trolling at this point....if not they should really mature some and think about what's being said.

Nah, man. That's just what they want you to think. Jesus actually pulled out his trusty AR15 and gunned down the Roman Empire from the back of a bald eagle towing an American flag.

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Why should you get to determine what is and isn't appropriate in a public space based solely on your arbitrary personal feelings, even when you are part of a small minority and the much larger majority doesn't have a problem with it?
    The bible said it's shameful. Hence I've never been nude. My last hook up was really weird cuz I just used the hole in my boxers... But at least I still got of you know and I didn't have to see anything gross. People look 10x better clothed.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-06 at 06:07 PM.

Uh... No do you know how many 13 year olds come into the hospital pregnant these days? It's because they made revealing clothing for youngsters and hormones in the chicken nuggets.
    Huh, seems like reality doesn't match up.

You aren't having a real discussion, are creating hyperbolic and often false arguments, and are not arguing in good faith. I'm done with you. I'd have better arguments with a brick wall...

And your knowledge of women is laughable.
    I'll do a real argument in a different thread if you want, but I doubt we would disagree on much considering your post history. Also I know plenty about women... I guess each are different so I don't know that much. Depends how you look at it.