Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Rofl Benitez.

Losing to Fulham.
    To be fair I feel bad for Richie he was the only Newcastle player on that pitch who was working for a win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ref was shite, United were really shite. Diame better be good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Ref was shite, United were really shite. Diame better be good.
    I agree with the ref comment first half was 100% a pen, Second one is a 50/50 imo.

Theo Walcott starting striker and scoring for arsenal with not many pre season games to go....

tfw RobertoCarlos is a bigger Gooner than me ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I think he's hoping Walnut plays well enough to get in the side come the games that matter.

Sunderland have signed Papy Djlabodjy from Chelsea.
    Watched him at Nantes - we has shite.
    Good luck with that one Moyesy.

Gonna put ten quid on Hull to go down BTW, safe bet methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    I think he's hoping Walnut plays well enough to get in the side come the games that matter.
    Good to see him getting behind the players. A true Gooner.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    It's inspiring, truely.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    That plus the fact they have nobodies in centerback and Giroud did well at the euro's has me giddy. This is arsenals year

Glad you're excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This is arsenals year
    Only until about February.

Deleted

Bottling it massively right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post

Bottling it massively right now.
    Had Rangers vs Hamilton as a score draw with Waghorn anytime.

Pleasing.

Deleted
    Chesterfield scored when my cash out was up to £167. Managed to get out with £42. Gutted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Chesterfield scored when my cash out was up to £167. Managed to get out with £42. Gutted.
    Nae luck mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great win for the mighty Yeovil. Only hope is to avoid relegation fight this year.

damn wrong thread
    Last edited by Lightwysh; 2016-08-06 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    Women's Rugby... I didn't know I needed this until now.

Why is American Football so much more popular than Rugby? Rugby is so much easier and fun to watch...
    Wrong thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Liverpool win. Might raise their hopes for this season, only for them to crash at around November

Deleted
    Just back home after the derby.

How the FUCK did we only get a draw against the Skunks?

Cheating Paisley scumbags.