Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Ya tbh you really should at least in raids just use it on pull otherwise you will just be behind the whole time. Its a pretty bad CD outside tanking a shit load of mobs.
    I'll have to use it on the pull from now on for sure, get my bone shield charges up quicker so I can use heart strike more at the start.

holy shit parry DRs like fuck

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post

X is Pre-DR, y is Post-DR.
    to put this into context, jellosdk has 22.18% parry which DRs down to 15.16%
    bobby has 16.91% parry which DRs to 12.36%
    see how the 6% parry difference drops down to 3%?
    def not gonna stack crit man

nvm i thought the character panel parry was before DR
    my life is a lie
    Last edited by Milocow; 2016-08-05 at 07:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Maybe this is better placed in this thread:

Is there a priority list for Minor Traits regarding what relics to use? I understand item-level trumps all, but it might allow one to target specific boss drops in Mythic+ dungeons.
    Something like:

(Survival) Vampiric Fangs > Iron Heart > Meat Shield > Grim Perseverance > [other]

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think many of them have that large of an impact to care about too much, aside from vampiric fangs.

Deleted
    Also keep in mind that relics are shared across classes so situations where you can cherry pick your trait are going to pretty rare (and rarer still if you only look at progression and exclude farming time). Personally, even if a trait was an upgrade for me, I would pass it to anyone else who would get an ilvl increase out of it because that is going to affect raid power more than anything else.

Deleted
    So what about our artifact ? what will we rush? what will we level first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltan View Post
    So what about our artifact ? what will we rush? what will we level first
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but last thing I looked the best path was this:

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ameasun View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but last thing I looked the best path was this:

Right?
    Actually, to get Skeletal Shaterring you'll take grim perseverance over coagulopathy (and recently, it got nerfed by 50% (you now get 4% per point instead 8), it's pretty much shit, that's probably the last talent you'll get)

Deleted
    Alright, thanks.

Last edited by mmocb1a1e5b610; 2016-08-06 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    To imagine that blood feast really is that bad.
    After Umbilicus(Whatever its called) you won't really need anything for mythic dungeons and shit for quite a while. Raiders probably (Mythic) need more for the stamina/damage. Its interesting how most/all weapons stop beeing uber after 2 Golden... Next valauble point is 35.

anyone with high honor level and has blight?
    if 3 people stack up and u cast DnD do all the damage areas stack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    You can get 2 weapons to 13, or 1 weapon to 14 with whats available from Suramar & Leveling, basically. Its been that way across all the characters I've leveled.
    Just to clarify here, when you refer to 13 do you mean the first 13 points spent in your artifact? So for example as Blood you could get something like this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...EaARHQESEBUzAQ

Then you could swap to say Unholy and get something like this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...EJAxCgNF8DU1AQ

And doing so means you are not delaying progress on one or the other by much at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Just to clarify here, when you refer to 13 do you mean the first 13 points spent in your artifact? So for example as Blood you could get something like this:
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...EaARHQESEBUzAQ

Then you could swap to say Unholy and get something like this:

And doing so means you are not delaying progress on one or the other by much at all?
    The 14th point in a tree costs slightly more than the first 13 points together. After that the cost increase per point is hefty. So there won't be a problem to put 13 points into another specc.

Deleted
    that text is really confusing for me, but i guess its just to follow 1-6 all time

Deleted
    As Cujoe just said yeah, the first 13 points cost roughly the same as point #14 in one weapon. However this is not true for the rest of the weapon as the increase becomes very linear.

With your Blood sample, ditch Blood Feast, take the armor instead. Blood Feast is among, if not the last trait you take.
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...EZARHQESEBUzAQ

Unholy is wrong as well, what you want is the following;
    Your nxt point should be the exploding ghouls, Portal to Underworld. Your other options to Armies of the Damned is taking the upper path, I'm not sure whats better, depends on tuning and talent picks. VP does a formidable amount of damage, and you must get Runic Tatoos so you can store 3 death coils.

From reading other tank forums, DK is consistently ranked as an upper tier endgame tank for progression and mythic/mythic+.

How accurate is this assessment?

We have constant damage reducement (20% via Bone Shield), a defensive CD with low cooldown (Vampiric Embrace), above average health pool, CD for magic damage (AMS), self healing and above average dps.

We're in a solid spot raidwise, our only worry once again is lack of mobility.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    We have constant damage reducement (20% via Bone Shield), a defensive CD with low cooldown (Vampiric Embrace), above average health pool, CD for magic damage (AMS), self healing and above average dps.

We're in a solid spot raidwise, our only worry once again is lack of mobility.
    Do they bring enough utility to the table for high mythic+?

We don't blow up on pull since our mitigation is active from the last pull. We're the only tank with ranged interrupt, we can grip casters, we can massgrip. We're once again one of the best dungeon tanks as well imho.

You also have to remember, m+ is not a race against time like challenge modes were, so not having the best mobility isn't exactly a huge penalty there.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Thanks for the info. I made a dk on beta and got my artifact weapon, but didn't go any further to avoid spoilers.

From the little I played, I loved being basically unkillable. Grabbing elites with many other mobs and never fearing death was awesome.

Hoping that feeling lasts at least to a certain degree going into end game.

And I really want blood to work well in pvp as well. Never got a chance to try it out.