Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    No more BearBirdCatting ?
    They need to make an interaction for the owlcat artifact skin and pepe. So badly.

Is the Bear spammy in Legion? Anyone know?

Currently thorn between Bear and Warrior for tanking, looking for the one with least apm

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Is the Bear spammy in Legion? Anyone know?

Currently thorn between Bear and Warrior for tanking, looking for the one with least apm
    They both can fill every global cooldown and in fact they should.

The bear filler is a 360 degree AE ability (Swipe), so it doesn't get any easier in that regard.

is guardian good for mythic + ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    The bear filler is a 360 degree AE ability (Swipe), so it doesn't get any easier in that regard.
    I see this as a problem: As bear you constantly use aoe to fill every single gcd, so to not fall too far behind this has to have similar dps to any other tank on single target - but I fail to see how this wont make aoe to strong if damage doesnt get reduced faster than other tanks OR aoe falls behind because a single aoe of any other tank severly overpoweres spawiping. Also I am a bit torn between this ease of gameplay vs more complex tank, undecided

pretty sure every tank has aoe in their single target rotation. Bears a bit more than others though, but that might end up just being our strenght. They can always balance ST vs AOE by buffing mangle and nerfing our aoe.

Here is a question, should the maul defensive buff return? Maybe in a different form than the clunky old auto-attack defense.

Or maybe an idea i was thinking about. Maul gives you an offensive buff for a short time. The extra damage might help with aggro some are having.
    Last edited by Conscripts; 2016-08-06 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    I'd certainly like to see it changed in some way. It's so pitiful at the moment, It'd be nice to get something similar to the warrior's new focused rage.

On Icy Veins they say that you should use Maul if you have 100 rage and nothing else to do. But still, really? Why? Swipe deals more damage still doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    On Icy Veins they say that you should use Maul if you have 100 rage and nothing else to do. But still, really? Why? Swipe deals more damage still doesn't it?
    Maul is off the same GCD as other abilities so you technically use both.

Regardless, outside of extremely trivial things I can't see you have enough rage to maintain Ironfur and still use Maul. Maul also does so little damage that I don't even know if it's worth putting on your action bar (not that you have that many things to put it on, with that said)

Quick question about bearcat: what do you do exactly when going cat? Shred / Rake until 5 points and then rip > go back to bear until energy full? Or you just use the current energy and change back to dps as bear and return to cat when energy full to grab the last combo points and rip?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanoa View Post
    Quick question about bearcat: what do you do exactly when going cat? Shred / Rake until 5 points and then rip > go back to bear until energy full? Or you just use the current energy and change back to dps as bear and return to cat when energy full to grab the last combo points and rip?
    Don't idle in cat without things to press, use rip when you have 5 CPs.

keep rake/rip up, dump energy down to 0, go bear, use x2 maul and thrash/mangle (maul is off gcd so use it ASAP when going bearform, dont delay going back to catform because of it, but you should be able to use 2 mauls before having switching, then repeat

Your finisher usage order should be rip>rip>fb>repeat. Under 25% it's all ferocious bite as long as you have a rip on the boss since it'll refresh it. <

I'm gonna tell you a tale (a shitty one).

I had suuuch struggle to pick a main in Legion.
    I was DPS in WoD, mostly mained Elemental Shaman and then Warrior.
    Our main tank quitted the game (He was a Guardian Druid!) so I stepped up as a Protection Warrior, I really enjoyed it, especially tanking I've only tanked on Paladin before.
    But the artifact, new spells, removal of some spells made me not enjoy the Warrior as much. Their new spell Ignore Pain is insanely good, but I just didn't enjoy pressing it. Shield Block has 10 rage cost (You've basically always had this available) and then Ignore Pain on everything. I had very few decisions to make.

Sooo I was gonna either stop tanking or going back to dps.
    I went from maining a Rogue > Hunter > Shaman > Warrior > Mage > Druid (Balance and Feral) > Paladin. These were all the specs I considered playing, but every week I had a new idea for a class.

I don't want this to happen again, but til' I tried the Guardian Druid on the Pre-Patch. And, they had it all.. I can choose between physical damage or magic reduction! This is huge now because I don't know any tank that has these options in their active mitigrations?

I've always wanted to be a Druid, but I really like seeing my armour, but nothing bets the gameplay. I loooooove it, I hope next week I'm not writing this on another class forum

Looking forward to join the Druid community!

Warrior can use spell reflect and even if you dont spell reflect it reduces magical damage too, it has a cooldown however :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Warrior can use spell reflect and even if you dont spell reflect it reduces magical damage too, it has a cooldown however :P
    Shh. I know, dont give me crazy ideas now

Threat Problems I have been having on the Pre patch. Do things get better?

I have been having huge problems with threat. Any other tank will pull off me. Granted, I just boosted and my ilvl isn't great, 678. But even tanks in comparable gear will pull off me with ease. As will Dps off of the pull sometimes. The only other tanks that don't pull seem to be other bears.

Moonfire seems almost worthless to pull with. It would be nice to pull with moonfire, and get the dot up on the rest of the mobs while still at range. But I feel like I must get in there and Thrash or Mangle so that I don't lose control. For bosses I can taunt and pull, but I only have one of those for trash pulls.

And if a pack of mobs spawn at range, and I can't run after them, they are lost to me. I will never get threat on them until I can taunt each one individually.

Am I doing things wrong? I don't think so, there isn't a lot to mess up. Mangle>Thrash>Swipe, I use that for threat off of a pull, adding in moonfire procs when threat no longer becomes an issue. Such as 15 seconds into the boss.

Please Tell me this get better in Legion. This is almost a deal breaker for druid if it doesn't get better. I don't see anything in the artifact talents that would help much. How about the damage scaling, does this threat problem go away?

Making Moonfire a high threat move would be very nice. But its not just moonfire. It seems like my threat is lacking everywhere.

Deleted
    being an offtank for my 13/13 guild that has pally/dk main tanks i can completely agree that threat is hard to deal with. even pure single target i'm having to taunt at times when i wouldn't have to before (albeit with HOTW before sometimes the pally would have to taunt to keep aggro). its happening far too often, and quickly though, for it to be easily dealt with imo, with the pally pulling mythic mannoroth off of me after taunt before glaive combo multiple times a fight

Once again Legendary vendor on Beta servers. I tried few off them. I wasn't sure about chest and other things.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137015/e...ator-of-worlds it buff realy all spells no matter what (affinity or main spell) only Thick Hide is hard for tracking but if all spells are affected then Thick Hide will be too.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137067/e...ing-encasement add +% dmg done a -%dmg taken up to 5 stacks so rend and tear + this = 10% DR and bonus dmg
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137041/dual-determination + Survival of fitness talent make our SW +- 2 min CD with 3 stacks
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137056/luffa-wrappings just add 2 yards(total 10) to our trash and 3 yards (total 16) with balance affinity
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137025/skysecs-hold just add 5s hot - 3% hp every sec. I missreaded this. I hoped it will add 15% dmg taken in 5 sec to spell heal.
    Jurman - Guardian Druid <Embody>