You know what's fun?

Running everywhere at 110% speed, soon to be 100% speed in Legion. *sobbing over the loss of Blazing Speed*

Idk how you guys continue to do it; I can't take being this slow.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I loathe the loss of movespeed enchant after having it for so long. Being slower just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmcantor View Post
    I loathe the loss of movespeed enchant after having it for so long. Being slower just sucks.
    I mean, Blink/Shimmer is great and all, but it's too slow.

Running around on my Druid with 167% speed as a Cat (172% if stealthed) [only 10% from Speed rating], and that's without using one of my 3 speed boost cooldowns (2m Stampeding Roar, 60% for 8s raidwide, 3m Dash, 70% for 15s, and 30s Displacer Beast, 50% for 4s + Blink forward). I mean yeah Feral is a melee, but even as a Resto/Boomkin, I still have 1-2 speed boost cooldowns and generally faster speed.

I wish they could just give us Improved Blink that Arcane had in WoD/Arcane talent tree had in Cata (Literally what Displacer Beast is for Druids now).
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It could be worse.

You could be a Death Knight.

Deleted
    Around last prepatch they also dropped the effective mount speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    It could be worse.

You could be a Death Knight.
    I mean, Wraith Walk isn't that bad. Least it doesn't cause you to just teleport into a wall and get you stuck or make you not move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Around last prepatch they also dropped the effective mount speed.
    What? Source?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    What? Source?
    You could easily see it on a weakaura that was printing current speed, right after the patch, it went down. I'll try to find a URL that is more explicit.

Ah yes, I recall it was something about a change making the increases additive instead of multiplicative. e.g.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    You could easily see it on a weakaura that was printing current speed, right after the patch, it went down. I'll try to find a URL that is more explicit.

Ah yes, I recall it was something about a change making the increases additive instead of multiplicative. e.g.
    Oh the speed changes, yeah I remember that, thought you were referring to something that just happened

Deleted
    I mean, Wraith Walk isn't that bad. Least it doesn't cause you to just teleport into a wall and get you stuck or make you not move at all.
    No, you get stuck on Rocks on the floor instead, and in Stairs.

You could be a Warlock and have your only Movement Speed boost option be a talent, rivaling with a defensive CD and a great utility spell.

Running everywhere at 110% speed, soon to be 100% speed in Legion. *sobbing over the loss of Blazing Speed*

Idk how you guys continue to do it; I can't take being this slow.
    take comfort in knowing all that Legion content will last you 9% longer purely based on your characters movement speed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    You could be a Warlock and have your only Movement Speed boost option be a talent, rivaling with a defensive CD and a great utility spell.
    You could be a Mage and get a second Blink for the cost of an extra life or an extra Ice Block.

At least Burning Rush is actually awesome and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    take comfort in knowing all that Legion content will last you 9% longer purely based on your characters movement speed!
    Lol nah, that's why I've already rerolled to Druid. I like having a passive 155% movement speed as a cat (167% with my Speed + Night Elf bonus, 172% with the +5% stealthed bonus).

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol nah, that's why I've already rerolled to Druid. I like having a passive 155% movement speed as a cat (167% with my Speed + Night Elf bonus, 172% with the +5% stealthed bonus).
    The one class that I learned to despise over the years was Druid Polarthief, it's definitely one of my bottom choices in terms of fun. I really hope you find the joy in it I never did (I've a Druid sitting at 90 so I have experience).

In fact if I HAD to reroll, I'd probably go Shaman.

But I stand by what I have said in other threads, Fire and Frost remain my two favorite specs in the game and I simply cannot give them up. My hopes for Arcane may have died yet again, rather badly this time, but as long as those two remain as fun as they are I can easily stick it out.

As for how I stick the slowness...well I played Mage when it didn't have the speed boosts and I can play it again without them. Simple as that.

I miss blazing speed but I like shimmer when I can take it. Casting while blinking!