Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbruho View Post
    I was talking with my dad about THIS exact topic yesterday x)
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

Reminds me of those thieving monkies that roam round india that and grab stuff from peopleach

https://youtu.be/mBlBCUzrRkU
    Last edited by Heartattaq; 2016-08-06 at 10:12 AM.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

The corruption of the IOC makes the Burning Legion pale in comparison.

They need to permanently house the Olympics in Greece where the Olympics originated. Participating countries need to pool their resources to create proper facilities for the competitions to be held and for the athletes to be housed for the duration. Profits can be split among participating countries.

Having the Olympics bounce around from one horrible location to another because they happened to win the bribery game has reached the point of absurdity. First Sochi was a mess because (surprise!) Russia couldn't/wouldn't get its shit together. Now this debacle Brazil. If it truly is the honor of a lifetime to compete for one's country on the Olympic stage, the Olympic stage needs to start taking itself more worthy of that idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Why do I have to specify a country? Are you trying to say a black person from Brazil is less black or something?

I won't deny that it was racist, but how was it ignorant? It was black dudes robbing people. Seems like what I said was pretty accurate.
    Race doesn't really matter in Brazil, it's a mestiço (mixed race) nation.

Most of us, brazilians, also consider Rio shitty. Don't know why all the tourists from your countries consider it a good place to visit if we have much better stuff, european-level quality of life standard in quite a few places around Brazil.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have some liberal friends who could use a visit and have their eyes opened up.

Y'know, the ones who think "America was never great."

Might be a little less anti-american after they go to country like Brasil and see what kind of cesspool some of these other nations are like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I have some liberal friends who could use a visit and have their eyes opened up.

Might be a little less anti-american after they go to country like Brasil and see what kind of cesspool some of these other nations are like.
    Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Ooo ya and then maybe you could take them to Antarctica. That oughtta show em!!

What a joke.
    Or... chicago!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new here. If you're a tourist and and a pussy, you were fucked the second you stepped foot into brazil.

Lol what a shit hole this particular spot is. Anyone who wears a tennis cap is basically a warning sign.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ah come on its not CONGO. The place is fine unless you find yourself stuck in "certain zones".
    Rio happens to be one of those zones my friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Rio happens to be one of those zones my friend.
    The whole city?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

Way to live the stereotype bro

I've had 3 guns pulled on me so far. Nobody has shot me yet. I'd ask for your anecdotal experiences on the same subject, but I'm pretty sure you're just guessing at what will happen based off the news you watch from your basement?

I blame CNN, not you.
    I've had 11 people draw guns on me and I got shot every time I tried to disarm them. I'm a navy seals veteran.

Guess my anecdote is better than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    I've had 11 people draw guns on me and I got shot every time I tried to disarm them. I'm a navy seals veteran.

Guess my anecdote is better than yours.
    If you see someone pull on a door 11 times in a row and it doesn't open, then you see someone push on it once and it opens, you can assume that the problem is with the person.

Here's a wiki-how on the subject that you might be able to find useful. You can share it with the other seals if you want.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

If you see someone pull on a door 11 times in a row and it doesn't open, then you see someone push on it once and it opens, you can assume that the problem is with the person.

Here's a wiki-how on the subject that you might be able to find useful. You can share it with the other seals if you want.
    No, can't take you seriously. You don't have as much experience handling robberies.

It's not that you're stupid, just that you, as a person, severely lack the charisma and force of personality to adequately argue a controversial point of view like this.

Stick with the vanilla opinions, Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    No, can't take you seriously. You don't have as much experience handling robberies.

It's not that you're stupid, just that you, as a person, severely lack the charisma and force of personality to adequately argue a controversial point of view like this.

Stick with the vanilla opinions, Vanilla.
    Yes I have less experience handling robberies, because people don't try to rob me. I don't look like an easy target. They're looking for the type of guy they can shoot and rob 11 times in a row.

Thanks for proving my point and here's another wiki-how on travel safety for you and the seals that might help you avoid going 0-12.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I think we can all agree that having the Olympics in rio, is a really bad idea.