Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

the thing is though, before believing in anything crazy, just remember, before the chinese leak was given credibility it had already predicted salandit
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if here would be the right place to ask, but would anyone here be able to clone me a Volcanion?

My hopes for the upcoming game:

New eveelution. I love those!
    More new pokemon then the last gen had. It just felt very lack luster with that few
    Few new megas.
    The aloha forms are permanent variations.
    Something deeper then just island challenges. I love gyms. I like looking at the badges after I earn them.

Basically, just want a few simple things. Hopefully this gen is really good. My gf saw something about hyper training, thinking we could go beyond 100. That got me hyped since I like the idea of unlimited levels on a pokemon. However, it was just IV training, which is still good since any pokemon can be good now.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have i mentioned that Sawyer's Clawitzer sounds like a psychopathic, murderous clown in his league match with Ash?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I have to say, as someone who hasnt played since D/P. Nintendo really fucked the pooch with how cross generation trading goes. Its pretty sad they just not got the pokebank. ANd what a fucking nightmare you have to go through to get previous generations to current.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I have to say, as someone who hasnt played since D/P. Nintendo really fucked the pooch with how cross generation trading goes. Its pretty sad they just not got the pokebank. ANd what a fucking nightmare you have to go through to get previous generations to current.
    Yeah... thank god for pokebank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yeah, I dunno who the genius was that thought putting a mini game for each batch of pokemon you sent over was a good idea for the gen 4 and 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Yeah, I dunno who the genius was that thought putting a mini game for each batch of pokemon you sent over was a good idea for the gen 4 and 5 games.
    well i think its fucking dumb i cant trade from g/s remakes to r/s remakes and i HAVE to get b/w to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Attack of the clones:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

More new pokemon then the last gen had. It just felt very lack luster with that few
    Few new megas.
    Something deeper then just island challenges. I love gyms. I like looking at the badges after I earn them.

Basically, just want a few simple things. Hopefully this gen is really good. My gf saw something about hyper training, thinking we could go beyond 100. That got me hyped since I like the idea of unlimited levels on a pokemon. However, it was just IV training, which is still good since any pokemon can be good now.
    I'm pretty sure they already announced that the amount of new Pokemon will be similar to gen 6, and I really hope they don't just forget Mega evolutions after one generation... Additionally now they have to make them work together with the alternate forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    I'm pretty sure they already announced that the amount of new Pokemon will be similar to gen 6.
    That's entirely wrong. They've never said that gen 7 will have a similar amount of pokemon to gen 6. On the contrary, they've releaved almost 40 pokemon by now not counting their evolutions. The new dex is certainly at or at least 150 seeing as we still have 3 months to go and they are having reveals 2 times per month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think one of the leaks said it would have a roster slightly higher than gen 1. I think. I'll have to find it.

EDIT: the '4 main leaks', the 4th leak says its larger than last gen, but not by much: http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1470156868724.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a 'leak' from /vp/. It's a list of the pokedex. Gives us something to talk about until Friday.

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/2...on-pokmon-list

And a c+p thread on reddit if you don't want to venture to 4chan:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/com...ex_discussion/
    Last edited by Auxis; 2016-08-07 at 10:20 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

Few new megas.

Eevee has no new evolutions in Sun & Moon.

Remember in the Alola Dex, it shows the Pokemon's evolutions as grey Pokeballs until you see them.

Here's Eevee's.

8 grey Pokeballs surrounding Eevee.

Besides, we've only gotten new Eeveeloutions during even numbered gens. So we'll have to wait until gen 8 to get them.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone on r/Pokemon came up with a good idea, there could possibily be Alolan forms for Eevolutions, but for now no actual Eeveeolutions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    That's entirely wrong. They've never said that gen 7 will have a similar amount of pokemon to gen 6. On the contrary, they've releaved almost 40 pokemon by now not counting their evolutions. The new dex is certainly at or at least 150 seeing as we still have 3 months to go and they are having reveals 2 times per month.
    Oh right, I think it was the leak then that had a mention about it. Would be nice if we indeed got around 150 new ones + alternate forms + mega forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I think one of the leaks said it would have a roster slightly higher than gen 1. I think. I'll have to find it.

EDIT: the '4 main leaks', the 4th leak says its larger than last gen, but not by much: http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1470156868724.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a 'leak' from /vp/. It's a list of the pokedex. Gives us something to talk about until Friday.

https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/2...on-pokmon-list

And a c+p thread on reddit if you don't want to venture to 4chan:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/com...ex_discussion/
    some of those names are ridiculous in french. "bonéné" reads as "beau néné" which means "beautiful boobs" and Tapu Pipi ... Pipi means pee in french.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Oh right, I think it was the leak then that had a mention about it. Would be nice if we indeed got around 150 new ones + alternate forms + mega forms.
    Yeah. I am certainly hoping that we are not getting ~100 gen 7 pokemon and having half the pokedex already revealed to us.

Irregardless of the leak's legitimacy, it makes perfect sense for the final member of Solgaleo and Lunlaa's trio (the celestial trio? has someone already named it?) to be a Fire/Dark or Dark/Fire eclipse Pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account

Welp....time to buy a mimikyu doll and hug it.