Thread: Azeroth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    How dare you say Hitler was a terrible person, if you've never ran a country you have no room to talk!

That's your argument right now. You don't have to do something to be able to judge if something is awful or not.
    Never said he was a bad person. I've never met him.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    How dare you say Hitler was a terrible person, if you've never ran a country you have no room to talk!

That's your argument right now. You don't have to do something to be able to judge if something is awful or not.
    Your "judgement" is a opinion, if you don't like it either don't read/play it or write something better yourself. Your ability to understand arguments (and trying to come up with a funny comeback) is also mind baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyler View Post
    Yes, there is a Titan "inside" the planet and it's a girl. And she is more powerful than Sargeras, that's why he wants so much invade Azeroth, to corrupt her and serve the Burning Legion or destroy her before she awakens.
    Ehhhh nowhere did it say she was more powerful than anyone. It said she "could" surpass Sargeras, but that was simply Eonar's opinion.

Also Sargeras only wants to destroy Azeroth not convert. He's destroyed plenty of others with no indication of wanting to convert them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Well of course it is, duh.

About Azeroth not ever waking up, Dave Kosak said that on Reddit, then quickly took it back. Yeah, it is probably beyond their tech to have her wake up. Some of us enjoy discussing the lore anyway.
    I mean if she does we all die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    destruction warlock artifact lore confirms that sargeras doesn't want to destroy her anymore.

he got sucked into the core by the closing of the portal in the well of eternity. he saw her sleeping there, she opened an eye and looked into his eyes and he was completely stricken by her. now he wants to come to this world so that he can make her fel, and "more importantly" his(in quotes because that's exactly what it says).
    Source? Anything I see basically tells the normal history of it that we already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Source? Anything I see basically tells the normal history of it that we already knew.
    I don't have beta but it's in the artifact knowledge book for one of the warlock weapons. There should be a link somewhere in the lore subforum.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Chronicle describes titans as having mountain ranges and rivers across their bodies, which suggests the planet physically becomes humanoid. If Azeroth wakes up, we're either dead, or it becomes a Futurama episode.
    Sad part is, I can see Blizz doing that one.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    So the evil lord Sargeras doesn't want to destroy our world...he wants to put his dick in it...nice
    so all these times we were protecting our planet virginity from sargeras? #themoreyouknow

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Sargaras himself was a Dark Titan. Was that Retconed?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    I thought Sargaras himself was a Dark Titan. Was that Retconed?
    Kinda but kinda not. He's a dark titan in the sense that he went mad. A true dark titan is one that was corrupted by the voidlords, and is said to be one of if not the most powerful being in existence other than the voidlords

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    it's buried in an old thread about the magni comic. i can dig for it, but someone else will probably find it first.

- - - Updated - - -

i found it

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    The spirit of Azeroth is already helping us fight the Legion and using Magni Bronzebeard as a mouthpiece. She's the one who directs us toward the Pillars as a way of sealing the rift.

The reference to the Legion digging probably refers to them potentially stumbling across N'Zoth.
    I understand that but listen to the VO files again, think of the pattern Blizzard takes when introducing new content. N'Zoth is pretty confident that she/it was almost out of the Prison and the the last of the Old Gods left to do the job.

We go into Pandaria to stop the Mogu who were empowered by Titan and Sha powers and Garrosh becomes corrupted by the Sha. We go into Draenor to stop the Iron Horde who are empowered first by Primal Elements then Fel then we fight Gul'Dan who becomes even more Fel Empowered. Wouldn't it just be funny coincidence that the final boss that was expected at the beginning of the Expansion isn't the one one the Box Art ... again. I'm not saying it has to be a corrupted Azeroth but it could always be a possibility