Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Yeah, Indomitable is better if you vastly overgear the content and sit above 75% health pretty consistently. Once we hit Legion and we start to spend a lot more of our time below that, Never Surrender gets better and better.
    Don't forget that even if you sit above 75% health constantly, Never Surrender lets you build a bigger total absorb than Indomitable. I used NS in Timewalking Magister's Terrace and chain pulled the place - almost never lost the IP buff. Barely anything touched my health bar at all.

Deleted
    Anyone else thoroughly enjoying the new rotation of weaving Intercept in? I imagine this will be nerfed, but I am enjoying this free rage at the moment..

When I target a mob more yards than intercept can reach, and I intercept a friendly player, it pulls the mob. Anyone else noticed this?

Was in a raid in Blackrock Foundry.

https://www.twitch.tv/falkenraiding/...07?t=06h17m42s

First you can see the Group of mobs on the right side. Then Watch the big guy in the top left, being pulled all the way over there.

It's super fun when you do that during the countdown before a boss pull, so that you can start the fight with extra rage. Especially fun when you do it like 3 times in a row before you realize that you're the guy who's been ninjapulling the boss with 3 seconds left on the timer every time.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    It's super fun when you do that during the countdown before a boss pull, so that you can start the fight with extra rage. Especially fun when you do it like 3 times in a row before you realize that you're the guy who's been ninjapulling the boss with 3 seconds left on the timer every time.
    Ye, until it is fixed, I will just intercept a friendly without targeting the boss/mob aswell

Anyone know if the stats changes when we get our artifact fully upgraded?

Deleted
    Are there any stat weightings or soft/hard caps with regards haste > mastery > versa? Can't find any and I haven't a clue how to sim for tanks. I guess there might be a different stat priority depending on if you're looking at increasing DPS or lowering DTPS?

Quote Originally Posted by qwazlak View Post
    Are there any stat weightings or soft/hard caps with regards haste > mastery > versa? Can't find any and I haven't a clue how to sim for tanks. I guess there might be a different stat priority depending on if you're looking at increasing DPS or lowering DTPS?
    Sims aren't done yet. No ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayar View Post
    Ye, until it is fixed, I will just intercept a friendly without targeting the boss/mob aswell
    Came here to see if this was happening to anyone else lol.

Deleted
    Hi, i am having trouble keeping aggro against other tanks in 7.0.3 as a prot warrior.

Not really sure what i am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Antwun/simple

Also how does the heirloom trink shield work with ignore pain?

if you have the shield active can you build ignore pain or does damage taken use up ignore pain first if the shields active?
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2016-07-29 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Also how does the heirloom trink shield work with ignore pain?

if you have the shield active can you build ignore pain or does damage taken use up ignore pain first if the shields active?
    That's a good question. I have no idea. Why don't you test it and let us know?

Build up some IP on a target dummy, then pop the trinket shield and take some damage. If the value of your IP buff goes down first, you'll know that it's consumed before external shields.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agromat View Post
    That's a good question. I have no idea. Why don't you test it and let us know?

Build up some IP on a target dummy, then pop the trinket shield and take some damage. If the value of your IP buff goes down first, you'll know that it's consumed before external shields.
    the answer is....

When the heirloom shield is active, IP buff does not go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    the answer is....

When the heirloom shield is active, IP buff does not go down.
    Awesome! Thanks for checking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Ya'll, been a while since I posted.

Looking for the stat priority (and why). Also, as I've been browsing, I have noticed we want to be more haste oriented, just because of the theoretical 100% SB uptime with heavy reps.

Does this mean a hardcore player should swap to gnome?
    Twitch.tv/ericn_tv

Quote Originally Posted by EricN View Post
    Hey Ya'll, been a while since I posted.

Looking for the stat priority (and why). Also, as I've been browsing, I have noticed we want to be more haste oriented, just because of the theoretical 100% SB uptime with heavy reps.

No. Stat priorities are still being worked out, and unless you're pushing for world firsts, racials are really not impactful (less than 1% increases). Stick with playing what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by EricN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    unless you're pushing for world firsts, racials are really not impactful (less than 1% increases).
    Unless I missed some sort of big announcement, all of the guilds pushing for world first are still Horde.

How is vengeance as a talent. I tanked some Timewalkers with it and it seemed as though I could just alternate between FR and IP. FR never got passed one stack though

Quote Originally Posted by Goron24 View Post
    How is vengeance as a talent. I tanked some Timewalkers with it and it seemed as though I could just alternate between FR and IP. FR never got passed one stack though
    Vengeance is a spectacular talent, and provides the best survivability on that tier. Likely the most DPS as well, it saves a ton of Rage (assuming you use it correctly). Takes some getting used to, but you can get it higher than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated from Prepatch to Legion guide. Some stuff is still to come, such as stats. Not doing those until later when we're sure of what is best.