Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I always felt that we are survivable even without CDs, but I am super annoyed that DP is now on the same tier as mobility.

I think they tuned some numbers because the holy feels really strong now. for tight spots renew spam combined with body and mind and some nice fh proccs and the use of holy farts and one is good to go. holy just plays really different than disc that you dont want be close to any enemy and dont jump into the thick of the battle. honestly, I quite like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliessa View Post
    I think they tuned some numbers because the holy feels really strong now. for tight spots renew spam combined with body and mind and some nice fh proccs and the use of holy farts and one is good to go. holy just plays really different than disc that you dont want be close to any enemy and dont jump into the thick of the battle. honestly, I quite like it.
    That of course is the goal but in practice, any good rogue, DK or warrior will target any holy priest they see and shut them down, and there is really nothing a holy priest can do. Disc just seems far superior right now

Quote Originally Posted by worcester View Post
    holy priest and personal defense? lei shen says hi.
    Its a thread about Devensive not defense..........

Muhahaha.

Healing yourself isn't a defensive cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

Muhahaha.

what on earth?

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Surrender to Sanity?
    Improved Dying :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post

Muhahaha.

No, because you can do that continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by cruxxy View Post
    That of course is the goal but in practice, any good rogue, DK or warrior will target any holy priest they see and shut them down, and there is really nothing a holy priest can do. Disc just seems far superior right now
    if you have a dd on you, you always get impaired to some extend. but a rogue or dk cant shut me down 100% as in no heal outside of myself anymore. stun, kick, mc and speed makes to stay on a holy quite hard. not as hard as on a monk or druid but not as easy as on a disc. and yes I use mc as defence if there is only 1 dd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjashroom View Post
    Priests are fine
    Oh, okay then. Since you say so.

more and more I Look at this we really need a defensive for raiding there are going to be lots of bad thigns that happen in raids if we dont get one.

Well we could just always defend ourselves as holy by being offensive. 5 second stun is a pretty good deterrent on top of focused will.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    It has been brought up. I've posted here and on the beta feedback as have plenty of others but it just hasn't been addressed by Blizzard. But yeah I was just wondering about that again with Holy Paladins getting their combat horse baseline. At least Discipline gets some kind of DR (even though its not very good) to pair with Angelic Feathers. Holy has to choose between their only personal CD and their only movement options. It's kind of a big deal now that every other healer gets BOTH a personal cd and a movement ability baseline and we have neither (no focused will doesn't count past questing).
    Focused Will is actually amazing, but we do need mobility. Feather and Body and Soul and worthless compared to Masochism in a lot of instances, especially in pvp. I wouldn't give up masochism in pvp for any other talent in the tree, and that's realizing just how amazing Grace is.

So in conclusion Holy priests are shit out of luck in PVE because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Menubrea View Post
    Oh, okay then. Since you say so.
    I only care about pvp so im ok with them haha

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Focused Will is actually amazing, but we do need mobility. Feather and Body and Soul and worthless compared to Masochism in a lot of instances, especially in pvp. I wouldn't give up masochism in pvp for any other talent in the tree, and that's realizing just how amazing Grace is.
    I was referring to PvE (Mythic raids and Mythic 10+ dungeons where any of this actually matters), sorry should have been clearer. FW is "okay" in PvP but still does nothing about the 6 million damage Glacial Spike being shoved up your ass if you haven't been melee'd.