About the new Illidari Tabard people where talking about earlier, its not a tabard players can actually get at the moment but many Illidari npcs at the Demon Hunter order hall are wearing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    so like 99% of the posts in this thread ? talk about favoritism/hate.
    Absolutely nothing to do with favoritism, I think rcshaggy is a well intentioned guy but his posts can be pretty fucking ridiculous. The thing that bugs me the most are the the differently worded questions that he constantly asks which ultimately asks about the same thing. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a post regarding him asking about when he could play Demon Hunters or how he could play his Demon Hunter and cleverly level in the Vault of Wardens before Legion comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Now that you mentioned it that's true, all the Naga and the Ashtongue in the Fel Hammer wear that tabard. Guess it's an NPC-only model. The DHs don't need it anyway, they go shirtless (and can have that tatto anyway, it's the one I'll pick)
    Somebody said the actual tabard was in the game files, perhaps they'll add it in again later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Absolutely nothing to do with favoritism, I think rcshaggy is a well intentioned guy but his posts can be pretty fucking ridiculous. The thing that bugs me the most are the the differently worded questions that he constantly asks which ultimately asks about the same thing. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a post regarding him asking about when he could play Demon Hunters or how he could play his Demon Hunter and cleverly level in the Vault of Wardens before Legion comes out.
    "cleverly" = inefficient as fuck
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just want to make sure I do everything that the Demon Hunters have to offer.
    I could just wait until Legion comes out to do it, but I waited long enough without Beta to play Demon Hunters.

Anything else to watch until Legion comes out?
    I already watched my Artifact Quest ones I am getting for my main class's spec, zone exploration and quests etc...some dungeons to with them, and other related stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    You seem very salty, friend.
    It's no use Bjor.
    People are just they want to feel better about themselves treating other people poorly.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    to be fair, shaggy sometimes ask question that have been answered tons of times already or are incredibly obvious, and many of his questions are like trying to read hieroglyphs.
    i like him, but its just that sometimes i feel like im talking to my 5 year old nephew who constantly asks me who the guys are on wows loading screens, and that annoys the shit out of me.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    idk i kind of wish they stretched out harbingers a bit longer but once the 9th arrives it should sate my hunger for legion for a while lol
    Kinda interesting too they changed the Blood Elf that was before "Kor'vas Bloodthorn" into a Night Elf.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn
    She is from the Harbringer Illidan video and they changed her model as well for Mardum, Vault of the Wardens, and probably Fel Hammer Class Order Hall for her.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Kinda interesting too they changed the Blood Elf that was before "Kor'vas Bloodthorn" into a Night Elf.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn
    She is from the Harbringer Illidan video and they changed her model as well for Mardum, Vault of the Wardens, and probably Fel Hammer Class Order Hall for her.
    Shes a champion, quite useless. You will bench her.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Which ones are you keeping? Allari, Jace and Akama/Shade of Akama seem like good picks to keep for missions. Kor'vas and Malevolence are certainly not going to be good picks for missions (though I haven't played DH so I don't know if Malevolence is a good pick as combat ally; I'd prefer Belath since Havoc feels squishy)
    Do you know which ones are the best in the paladin class hall?

Which ones are you keeping? Allari, Jace and Akama/Shade of Akama seem like good picks to keep for missions. Kor'vas and Malevolence are certainly not going to be good picks for missions (though I haven't played DH so I don't know if Malevolence is a good pick as combat ally; I'd prefer Belath since Havoc feels squishy)
    Pick the right combo to counter the most. Basically 2+2+1 with right abilities. Malevolence over Akama for reduced mission duration, until enough equipment, so you get your mission for campaign done faster.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

@Nymrohd Thank you so much for the detailed answer. I appreciate that. Definitely felt like a difficulty choice but I never paid much attention to the order hall and followers as much as I should've, so I appreciate the detailed answer. Thanks man.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are there any Pirates around in Legion?
    I looked up videos for them and don't really see them much anymore.

@Nymrohd Thanks for the detailed post as well for the followers.
    Is the Class Order Hall the same with the Followers like in the Garrison where you can update them etc?
    I haven't looked into that yet.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-07 at 02:29 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    There are 'some'. Not sure why you're interested in that tho. There are some in Stormheim although they seem to have turned into vampires or something, and then there is the odd crew in Aszuna that gives you some quests and sends you to some crazy places with sea giants using people as pokemons.
    Oh...Azsuna with those Sea Giants...using like you said people as Battle Pets (Pokemon) :3
    Anywhere else they are located in the Legion expansion?

Would be nice if the Pirates came around on the Isles and Ninjas too.
    For the Horde!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Only checking in because I heard people were misbehaving.
    Parrot, can you check if the 7.1 servers are up yet?

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Oh...Azsuna with those Sea Giants...using like you said people as Battle Pets (Pokemon) :3
    Anywhere else they are located in the Legion expansion?

Would be nice if the Pirates came around on the Isles and Ninjas too.
    He said Stormheim in the same post?

Ninjas literally make no sense. What do Ninjas have to do with the legion? The closest you'll get is a subtlety rogue running past you. Maybe something in their campaign. Pirates are only around because the expansion takes place in the middle of the ocean. Except for combat rogues.

...Maybe you should just play one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Parrot, can you check if the 7.1 servers are up yet?

Nope, they're not. Sorry to disappoint!

-snip-
    Very detailed, great work. But do you have another list for the Champion Equipment? The tooltips on wowhead seem to be broken for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    He said Stormheim in the same post?

Ninjas literally make no sense. What do Ninjas have to do with the legion?
    He is trolling you guys so hard lol
    Bless you for answering sincerely, all of you.

Can't wait for the angry people on tuesday/wednesday because they have no idea whats the difference between pre-order and pre-purchase.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-08-07 at 05:49 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

For the digital copy, there is no preorder. All digital orders will get early access

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    For the digital copy, there is no preorder. All digital orders will get early access
    From the Blizzard store yes, 3e party retailers might have it set up differently.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death