Mannoroth Skip Question

Heyo,

Quick Question I'm hoping someone could answer.

We had a guildie open mythic Mannoroth portal for us on Friday. We killed Mythic Mannoroth, but came back tonight to and can't immediately goto the Black Gate (guy with Manny shortcut portal can't be on).

Do we need to kill upper HFC to get back up to Manny, or do we only need to kill Iron Reaver to get regular portal to spawn? We only have 2 raid nights a week and are trying to maximize our Archie attempt time.
    Last edited by Jaigar; 2016-08-06 at 11:43 PM.

You need to pull Hellfire High Council one time to get the normal portal to spawn. That should allow you to access the Black Gate.

Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You need to pull Hellfire High Council one time to get the normal portal to spawn. That should allow you to access the Black Gate.
    Actually, it spawns after Iron Reaver, not before Council.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, it spawns after Iron Reaver, not before Council.
    In my experience that's incorrect.

Need to Kill Kormrok for portal to spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Grundhil View Post
    Need to Kill Kormrok for portal to spawn.
    Pulling Council is what triggers it. My guild did this on Archimonde progression. Just look at the first place you can port to, it's HHC's room.

Deleted
    you need to kill the bosses before mannoroth in upper to trigger portal that takes you to manno platform and then take portal there to blackgate, the skip portal(s) from quest you need someone with it done it group enter, and then it will stay there till it soft resets. but since person whoo has portal cant be on you should find someone else who has it or kill all bosses in upper.