Poll: GNOME POWER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why in the lore Gnomes should be DHs... they really have no reason right?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk
    they really have no reason right?
    Napoleon. They are short, the world keeps punting them, and they want revenge on *everything*. Sargaras can take a number and wait his turn, the Gnomes are getting around to him.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why tauren cant be a mage and why goblin cant be a monk?

This thread is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy
    Why tauren cant be a mage and why goblin cant be a monk?
    Goblins -- couldn't get the Pandaren to pay them an educational stipend. An enterprising Goblin did try to teach arcane magic to Tauren, but due to shortsightedness the venture failed. No, not a bad business plan, a couple of their first Tauren students claimed to have weak vision and kept punting Goblins. They said they just saw something short out of the corner of their eye and acted on reflex.

Tauren -- arcane forces tend to diminish as they are spread across greater body mass. Draenei get around this by drawing on their demonic connection through their Eredar ancestors. That's why we don't see Draenei warlocks, they give in to the old fel magics too easily. That's also why Draenei females tend to be so bouncy, just a couple of choices off and they'd have been a succubus.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    They gave them hunters. Why the hell not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I'm not sure why in the lore Gnomes should be DHs... they really have no reason right?
    The idea of gnomes having their eyes stabbed out is certainly worthy of consideration.

Gnomes are the smartest race on Azeroth (inventing self sufficient robots, sentient AIs, non magic based teleportation and other stuff like that), class restrictions does not make any sense for them. But gnome druids must come first, can't wait to tank stuff in my amazing hamster form.

So from druid gnomes to DH gnomes heh atleas you finely leave druids alone with your bshit

Deleted
    Hahaha, that's a good one ; You really do have quirky ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Aw really? That's sweet, we thought we'd offend you players who thought they were a "joke" race, haha. You go along your big goofy...*ahem* serious business(actually goofy!) *ahem* big Taurens and N-elfs and the like. I mean, you can't fit through doors and that's not at all wacky and quirky, no.... (Unless you mean male gnomes, those ugly buggers are jokes. Female Gnomes? Too awesome and cute to be a joke)
    You really don't know how to /sarcasm without revealing so much about yourself.