Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I prefer cool, 60-72* F.
    With a bit of fog is nice.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-08-07 at 12:46 PM.

Hot rather than cold.

Hot weather here is more like anything over 90 (32 Celsius) with similar humidity. (I could tolerate 90 without the damn humidity any day)
    For the most part I'll stick to my comfort zone of 50-70ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaralah View Post
    Love it when people say they like hot weather and talk about 25-30 C degrees, would love to see them here in mediterranean trying to breathe with 40 C+ and %90 humidity :P

I like cold ofc, give me rain 5 days a week
    This. I'm Asian and here we call 18-30 C degree "cool". Hot is 34+ and the high humidity (85%+) makes it really uncomfortable. It's almost 10PM here and the moment I step out of my air-conditioned room I can feel sweats build up under my clothes.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Define "hot" please. Cause it gets like -30c in the winters here.

Cold. A lot of my preferences are based on what I like to run in. I've run a long way in absolutely bitter cold and as long as I have my hands protect, I'm basically fine. On the flip side, even five miles in 37C/98F type weather is brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who lives in the middle of the Atlantic where the temperatures will only go as high as 27 or 28, BUT there's humidity, please....PLEASE give me cold weather.

I tell you, there's nothing worse than humid heat.

Cold all day. windy, rainy, snowy.. whatever. I cannot STAND the heat. anything over 15 degrees is awful.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the cold because people get more agitated and aggressive in the heat. Jerk drivers and assholes. That or it brings the wackos out. I recall some social studies showing it really does make people more confrontational though.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    There is HUMID COLD
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who lives in the middle of the Atlantic where the temperatures will only go as high as 27 or 28, BUT there's humidity, please....PLEASE give me cold weather.

Hehehe. Try going 36+ with the humidity high as fuck. Should have been here during the g20 summit in Brisbane. That weekened was INSANELY hot. There was also a night around that time where the temperature literally didn't drop below 30. 1am? 30 degrees. Ah man, that night was intense.

with that said, i much prefer the cold.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-08-07 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much of that. People living in dry Nevada at high temps have no idea how good they have it away from 90% humidity where you can't even cool yourself from sweat at 75 or 80 degrees.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cold. I can always put more clothing on. If it's hot I can't get more naked then naked.

I'll take cold any day all day. Summers in NoVa are like trying to breathe hot soup.

Give me 6 degrees and a ski slope and I'm in heaven. That's 6 in Freedom units, -14 for the rest of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There is HUMID COLD
    There's no such thing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    So much of that. People living in dry Nevada at high temps have no idea how good they have it away from 90% humidity where you can't even cool yourself from sweat at 75 or 80 degrees.
    Yep, this is normally what i tell portuguese mainlanders. Over there they have the country burning up - literally - with temps as high as 42. Okay, over here in the islands we don't have fires, BUT i would take dry heat over humidity any day of the week!!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no such thing!
    But there is. I hope you never have to experience it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

cold always
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There is HUMID COLD
    That really depends on what you define "cold" as. The colder it gets, the less humid the air becomes, and below minus degrees it's effectively irrelevant to how much heat the air can transfer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter is my favorite season, and I live in Minnesota.

There's something calming about snow, plus there are no bugs.

I don't like when it's hot. You can add clothes when it's cold, but you can only take off so much clothing before the cops are called in the summer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    That really depends on what you define "cold" as. The colder it gets, the less humid the air becomes, and below minus degrees it's effectively irrelevant to how much heat the air can transfer.
    Same thing with humid heat, it depends on what you define "heat" as. At certain high temperature it doesn't matter how humid it is.