Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    You keep thinking that you're safe in the UK. Your violent crime per capita is much worse than the US.
    No it is not.

Different countries have different reporting methods of crime, what you are referring to is a comparison of headline rates of violence between the US and UK, without taking into account those differences in reporting - I know you are doing this, as I have seen it a number of times before.

For example; in the UK threatening violence goes under violent crime statistics, whereas in the US only actual violence is counted in their statistics. Why the UK records those non-violent incidents under violent crime statistics is anybody's guess, but that is what they do and comparisons of headline rates are therefore flawed.

The only rates that are comparable between the UK and US are murder rates, because the UK actually changed the way they record them to be more inline with international methods, even then there are some differences, e.g. murders in the UK are counted from the date they are discovered, whereas in the US they are from the date of the murder - this does not usually make much of a difference, but explains why there was such a big jump after Dr Harold Shipman was caught. Even though most of his murders happened years before, they were counted in the discovery years.

The Harold Shipman murder rate jump was also used by idiots trying to claim the UK gun control was not working, by only using headline homicide rates without realising that a) those crimes happened in the years before gun legislation came in, and b) he did not use a weapon.

The propensity for violent crime to ignore economically different locations is much, much bigger than the US. But I guess that just means you guys discriminate less right....
    This is just gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This is just gibberish.
    I read it as "At least our high crime rate areas are limited to the low economic areas" whereas it doesn't matter how weakthy you are in the UK, there will still be violent crime in your neighbourhood.

Whether that's true I can't say; but that is what he was saying. I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Muhammad is what sparked it.
    A guy that lived 1500 years ago?
    Hold on, were you being sarcastic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I am a reaction to a problem that was not dealt properly. I used to not mind Muslims, but every act pushes one further. A Muslim terrorist attack is daily news now.
    Yes exactly. You're a nonconstructive reaction, that will lead us straight into trouble. You're exactly the reaction THEY want you to be.
    So,do you feel happy being part of the problem?

You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Said who exactly.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    A guy that lived 1500 years ago?
    Hold on, were you being sarcastic?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes exactly. You're a nonconstructive reaction, that will lead us straight into trouble. You're exactly the reaction THEY want you to be.
    So,do you feel happy being part of the problem?
    You are non-constructive. You provide no solutions, just talk, talk and talk. I don't care if my solutions are tough, they will work. Europe needs hard men like Trump and Putin.

Deleted
    You are non-constructive. You provide no solutions, just talk, talk and talk. I don't care if my solutions are tough, they will work. Europe needs hard men like Trump and Putin.
    There is NO solution. This isn't a game. This is a crisis, and the way things are headed, the best we can do is make sure we don't end up in a civil war.
    You see, I live in Europe. We're not the US or Australia. We CAN'T do a "cultural war" with a close neighbor. I want to be able to take my bus in peace.
    We already managed to bring terrorism on an international scale. Now it's time people like you take a seat back for once and start shutting the fuck up and learn from your mistakes. Wouldn't you agree?
    By the way, i can't but notice you did not answer my question.
    Are you happy being a part of the problem?

And you feel happy, being part of the problem?
    You ARE the problem. You are the one who wanted to accept everyone here without even properly checking their background. You are the one who is letting Saudi Arabia and its fucking dogs seep their roots into our societies. You probably don't even mind these mosques being sponsored by Saudi Arabia, even when they are feeding grounds for terrorist groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You ARE the problem. You are the one who wanted to accept everyone here without even properly checking their background. You are the one who is letting Saudi Arabia and its fucking dogs seep their roots into our societies. You probably don't even mind these mosques being sponsored by Saudi Arabia, even when they are feeding grounds for terrorist groups.
    I never ever said anything of the likes. Everything you say in this abortion of a post of yours, I never even said ONCE.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is NO solution. This isn't a game. This is a crisis, and the way things are headed, the best we can do is make sure we don't end up in a civil war.
    You see, I live in Europe. We're not the US or Australia. We CAN'T do a "cultural war" with a close neighbor. I want to be able to take my bus in peace.
    We already managed to bring terrorism on an international scale. Now it's time people like you take a seat back for once and start shutting the fuck up and learn from your mistakes. Wouldn't you agree?
    By the way, i can't but notice you did not answer my question.
    Are you happy being a part of the problem?
    I don't see myself as part of a problem. I would at any day take civil war to remove Muslims from my country rather than give up my country's culture and identity. Fortunately, there are more of me and less of you every day. Cause and effect.

Deleted
    I don't see myself as part of a problem. I would at any day take civil war to remove Muslims from my country rather than give up my country's culture and identity. Fortunately, there are more of me and less of you every day. Cause and effect.
    What you said is EXACTLY what makes you part of the problem. Not sure if you're European. In Europe, considering we are neighbours with Islamic countries and that muslims are already present in great numbers, a cultural war will actually turn this safe corner of the world into hell.
    LUCKILY, you are a tiny fringe of the population, and you always will be.
    There will be another "cause" to your "effect". Do you understand that?

lol you think countries have culture in the internet age

thats kawaii senpai

I never ever said anything of the likes. Everything you say in this abortion of a post of yours, I never even said ONCE.
    We've been in these discussions before. You've always been for this ridiculous globalism in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    We've been in these discussions before. You've always been for this ridiculous globalism in the past.
    Then you have to pay more attention to what Im saying. You're obviously talking to some SJW imaginary persona right there. I dont do party politics or shit like that. This is why Im able to have individual opinions. I never ever supported whats happening in any way. How can ANYONE support a CRISIS?!
    So back again on your reply.
    As much as you want to blame "the other side" for whats happening, clearly driven by some sort of idiotic, partisan, childish "football-team" kind of politics, "the other side" wasn't the one that caused this CRISIS.
    Just because people, unlike you, don't really want to step easily into a world of ignorance and intolerance, that leads to serious consequences, it doesn't really mean that they CAUSED this crisis.

Nevertheless, this is nonsense anyway, as we were talking about how a "cultural war" reaction is EXACTLY what your enemy wants you to have.
    So once again, how does it feel to be part of the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    lol you think countries have culture in the internet age

thats kawaii senpai
    Countries have culture and identity. It's just that theyre not threatened at all by 2-3 million people.

Deleted
    What you said is EXACTLY what makes you part of the problem. Not sure if you're European. In Europe, considering we are neighbours with Islamic countries and that muslims are already present in great numbers, a cultural war will actually turn this safe corner of the world into hell.
    LUCKILY, you are a tiny fringe of the population, and you always will be.
    There will be another "cause" to your "effect". Do you understand that?
    Cultural war will turn this place into hell, for you and your compatriots and it will be only because of you and your actions.
    Hope you'll enjoy it. It's coming closer and closer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Cultural war will turn this place into hell, for you and your compatriots and it will be only because of you and your actions.
    Hope you'll enjoy it. It's coming closer and closer.
    I dont advocate a cultural war, like the majority of my people and THEIR people. Feel free prey to their silly tactics, and enjoy being a working mechanism in their plan.

In the meantime I thank you for working towards their end.

Deleted
    I dont advocate a cultural war, like the majority of my people and THEIR people. Feel free prey to their silly tactics, and enjoy being a working mechanism in their plan.

In the meantime I thank you for working towards their end.
    In their plan?
    Who's plan?

Oh. It's THE Man, isn't it? The Man wants to kill/enslave us all, by supporting invasion of our countries and we're stupid fucks for not living in a fantasy world, full of rainbows and unicorns.

Deleted
    In their plan?
    Who's plan?

Oh. It's THE Man, isn't it? The Man wants to kill/enslave us all, by supporting invasion of our countries and we're stupid fucks for not living in a fantasy world, full of rainbows and unicorns.
    The extremists that are leading this campaign. Do you even know who the enemy is?

Deleted
    The extremists that are leading this campaign. Do you even know who the enemy is?
    Extremists? How do you define extremism?
    Is stoning of women extremism? Death for apostasy? Suicide attacks?

Or our extremists? Are they organizing this invasion?

Deleted
    Extremists? How do you define extremism?
    Is stoning of women extremism? Death for apostasy? Suicide attacks?

Or our extremists? Are they organizing this invasion?
    Yes, that partuclar branch of wahhabism we have helped creating.