Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    "Armed with a knife". So a true Finn eh?
    The finns sure know integration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You put a knife to someone's neck you've given away all consideration for protecting your life, and deserve to die. period.
    Well... Not in our country, even if you're an Iraqi asylum seeker (as in, non-citizen.)

Things can be done efficiently and professionally without lethal force.

Why isnt hateful thread like this deleted? People need to respect muslim culture and be more tolerant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Why isnt hateful thread like this deleted? People need to respect muslim culture and be more tolerant.
    Where does it say the guy was a Muslim?

Deleted
    I'd probably stab somebody if I was sent to Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    http://yle.fi/uutiset/irakilaismies_...imella/9074584

You'll have to translate it from Finnish.

The man had struck one person in the neck with the knife, although that person blocked the strike and didn't get injured too badly. He also swung at another person, and someone else stepped in the way and got their hands injured. The man also had held the knife at the neck of a third person, but didn't harm them.

Finnish police took the suspect down using "etälamautin", which translates to "ranged stunner" or something like that, which I'm going to assume means a taser (gun), as opposed to bean bags or something like that. Still, nonlethal force.

I think the commentary on this is self-evident. Both in how the police acts, as well as the asylum seeker situation in Finland.
    How dare they? Holding a toy truck is enough to justify shooting someone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Don't worry we tend to have standards for people, unless you have bit darker skin. You'd not make the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well... Not in our country, even if you're an Iraqi asylum seeker (as in, non-citizen.)

Things can be done efficiently and professionally without lethal force.
    If your country was as large, and had as diverse a population as mine, you'd be singing a much different tune.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    People can do whatever the fuck they want. They don't "need" to do, or "be" anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    If your country was as large, and had as diverse a population as mine, you'd be singing a much different tune.
    Why? This was an event in a single part of a single town. What does the size of the country have to do with it?

Deleted
    Sounds like he has integrated well, puukko and everything.

Not if you go to Moomin World! It's the happiest funniest place in the world! Good times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Shooting "people" like this to death is a good thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Not if you go to Moomin World! It's the happiest funniest place in the world! Good times
    I'm already haunted by people on a gay forum saying I look like a moomin

I'm already haunted by people on a gay forum saying I look like a moomin
    Take it as a compliment then better a moomin than the grouch (she's the stuff that nightmares are made of)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.