Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Well it was not the park that I wanted.
    I go there if I'm in SW but pretty much this. A fountain and some concrete, not exactly what I was hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    This is outrageous. They fixed the park! Why haven't they fixed exodar yet?!! :I
    The park was just a small patch of land and it took like 6 years and cost 2 raid tiers. The Exodar in a massive interdimensional spaceship, just imagine the years and the tiers that would cost us... Now if the Horde took it over that would be a different story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I go there if I'm in SW but pretty much this. A fountain and some concrete, not exactly what I was hoping for.
    It doesn't look right to me. Just kinda looks out of place. Besides, why won't Varian be buried next to Tiffin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    When it's useful people will. (Captain Obvious)
    I wish i could link that Video where there is a group of people going "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG", in some diss contest.

I am sadly inept at links

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    It doesn't look right to me. Just kinda looks out of place. Besides, why won't Varian be buried next to Tiffin?
    THE LIGHT WON'T ALLOW IT

Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    Central Park, arguably the most famous park in the world?
    Yeah but they don't suffocate it like SW park did. If you look at central it is still a wide open area. Old park just didn't feel like a park at all in sw imo.

I sat there on an alliance character for awhile and saw quite a few people stop in.

Where did they move the Old Barracks for the Twilight Highlands intro quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Isn't it funny that people raged for years at Blizzard for not repairing Park in Stormwind but when they finally fixed it, no one goes there?
    Dunno about others but since I'm avoiding excessive spoilers, I'm avoiding the area until I've played through the beginning of Legion. I mean I more or less know what's there but I'm not ready to look at it yet.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I see plenty of people RPing there.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Dunno about others but since I'm avoiding excessive spoilers, I'm avoiding the area until I've played through the beginning of Legion. I mean I more or less know what's there but I'm not ready to look at it yet.
    You can go there right now. There is absolutely nothing spoilerish there at the moment. It's a fairly empty area. A few NPCs who don't say anything related to what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    No stormwind is not capital capital its the capital of the humans, the alliance has different capitals for their races.
    Where do the other races jump off from for the Broken Shore? Where's the earth shrine in the other cities? Stormwind is the main capital for the Alliance, just like Orgrimmar is for the Horde. Other races have capital cities but Stormwind is the most important one.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I go there to praise the sun.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's too late now

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Haven't been playing alliance and I don't really know if there are any or not but what I would say first is the usual :People want something so bad until they get it , after they don't really care.Most likely there are some here and there but the others..
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

it wasn't about creating a place to actually spend time in

it was about not having a smoldering fkn crater in the middle of our goddamn city

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Isn't it funny that people raged for years at Blizzard for not repairing Park in Stormwind but when they finally fixed it, no one goes there?
    Yea,I think,that I will really take in consideration the information about the population in Alliance city areas provided by a horde fanboy.

The lesson I can take from this thread and WoW in general is this. People want things until they have them. Then they complain about them. After that people will pointlessly fight over it and make no difference just because they picked a side to be invested in.

Deleted
    I sit there sometime. Lion's Rest is awesome

Deleted
    Park is not repaired... The old park is simply gone. On the bottom of the ocean (kinda) They simply build a social area that later becomes.. somthing else -spoilers-

Nobody ever went to the park. It was just retards complaining for the sake of it.