Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Are those pvp template changes for legion or right now? Cus it seems odd to ignore locks if you are going to bother making a tuning for live.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    The difference is "whining" is meant to try to raise awareness of the problem, while "buy the game twice" is meant to troll people affected by it.

More to the point, complaining about it isn't even meant to be a solution, it's a complaint.
    It's not even an actual problem, it's an assinine complaint over something you chose to do. If you wanted the early access, then pre-order digital. IF you chose to not do that then you're not entitled to the early access. The entitlement is unbelievable *shakes head*

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    It's not even an actual problem, it's an assinine complaint over something you chose to do. If you wanted the early access, then pre-order digital. IF you chose to not do that then you're not entitled to the early access. The entitlement is unbelievable *shakes head*
    It really does suck that someone who wants the early access (or even to play the expansion from launch) and also wants the CE goodies has to buy the game twice. It doesn't sound kind of messed up to you that for whatever reason, Blizzard can't authorize/give out early access keys to people who order a physical copy of the game? With the digital version already being vastly more convenient the two things shouldn't really be mutually exclusive. If anything, forking out for the CE should be the one that gives it all seeing as it's the most expensive version of the game.

In your mind, why should a CE order not include early access?

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    Europe has always gotten everything before the US...so for like the first time in wow's history where they haven't it's because blizzard is shitting on them?
    Europe has never gotten anything before the US. It only seems like they get expansions earlier due to time zones. But patches etc are always released in the US first.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    It really does suck that someone who wants the early access (or even to play the expansion from launch) and also wants the CE goodies has to buy the game twice. It doesn't sound kind of messed up to you that for whatever reason, Blizzard can't authorize/give out early access keys to people who order a physical copy of the game? With the digital version already being vastly more convenient the two things shouldn't really be mutually exclusive. If anything, forking out for the CE should be the one that gives it all seeing as it's the most expensive version of the game.

It's not for players, it's for collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I see they've changed that now. Finally.

It's annoying enough that we get everything later than the US, but when they used us dates on the eu site it was just plain lazy and stupid. Glad to see they at least changed that.
    A whole 24 hours...whatever will you do? It is a NA company- deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Inb4 threads like this:

"havoc is a 2 button spec? Wtf is this blizztard"

Sad truth being it wouldnt be wrong :/
    Depends how you talent, it is more like a 5 button rotation for me without Felblade on Beta, and I can kill shit pretty damn fast.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Welcome to the 21st century. Entitlement is the new "in".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Sigh

People are just going to complain when they realize DHs don't get their talents before they start leveling beyond 100.

Inb4 the first "class doesn't feel complete" post

7+ Year Old Account
    Feels so good when cheaters get rekt, get the f*** out of my game ¬¬

Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    It's not for players, it's for collectors.
    You can be both, and I'm sure there are plenty of people. Including myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    A whole 24 hours...whatever will you do? It is a NA company- deal with it.
    Considering what a huge fail the movie was in NA, and that there are more subscribers in Europe and China, Blizzard should consider appealing to foreign players a bit more instead.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    You can be both, and I'm sure there are plenty of people. Including myself.
    Same ... FeelsGoodMan

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    Considering what a huge fail the movie was in NA, and that there are more subscribers in Europe and China, Blizzard should consider appealing to foreign players a bit more instead.
    With the changes they have to make for China Its almost like they are making two different games. One for China/Asia and then the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post

You chose what "reward" you want, and there isn't an all inclusive package. Do you want early access? Get the digital CE, you get early access and the in-game goodies. Want the physical goodies? Buy the physical and forfeit the early access for some sweet loot. It's not even early access to LEGION, its one class that is gimped till they can level past 100, for 3 weeks. If it was a crack at the xpack itself, sure I might be more on your side. As it stands I got my fill of DH on beta, if you didn't well too bad, pre-order if you so wish.

You chose what "reward" you want, and there isn't an all inclusive package. Do you want early access? Get the digital CE, you get early access and the in-game goodies. Want the physical goodies? Buy the physical and forfeit the early access for some sweet loot. It's not even early access to LEGION, its one class that is gimped till they can level past 100, for 3 weeks. If it was a crack at the xpack itself, sure I might be more on your side. As it stands I got my fill of DH on beta, if you didn't well too bad, pre-order if you so wish.
    We came within a hair's width of having digital pre-orders get an exclusive Glaive skin, is more the the problem. I'm fine with not playing DH until launch, but if they'd gotten a special weapon appearance for pre-ordering when people getting the COLLECTORS edition would miss out for buying the most expensive bells-and-whistles version of the game, it would be an issue.

speaking of cheating i was in Org last night in game and this rogue gained 20 levels (they made the noise for dinging a new level) and i clicked on his toon and saw his level change. I whispered him asking how he was doing that just standing in front of the AH...he responded...wizardry...but was it a hack/cheat or is there someway with heirlooms and professions etc that you could level like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    speaking of cheating i was in Org last night in game and this rogue gained 20 levels (they made the noise for dinging a new level) and i clicked on his toon and saw his level change. I whispered him asking how he was doing that just standing in front of the AH...he responded...wizardry...but was it a hack/cheat or is there someway with heirlooms and professions etc that you could level like that?
    He was granting free levels from Recruit-a-Friend. I used to trip people out all the time with this haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Depends how you talent, it is more like a 5 button rotation for me without Felblade on Beta, and I can kill shit pretty damn fast.
    Whatever kind of damage you think you do is kinda irrelevant to be honest. Taking lackluster talents is never a good idea. If you take prepaired there is literally no reason to not also take momentum. Which rules out fel eruption.

If you didnt take felblade you most likely took bloodlet and are using it as part of your rotation?

Anyway it leaves you with 1 generator, 2 spenders and 2 cd's to use. (Demons bite, Chaos strike, Blade dance, Throw glave and Chaos Nova)

Chaos nova being around equal cd time as Eye Beam,

The only complex part about this spec is having the 15 fury for Blade dance every 7-10 seconds. Everything else is just: Use when not on cd.

Most likely those talents arent worth takiing anyway :/

You wanted to make a spec where you had some buttons to push, and you can do that.

Its not an increase in dps however.
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-08 at 01:25 AM.

So the guy narrating this didn't try to make vengeance seem as fun as havoc. I wonder if that's because the script writer sucks or because vengeance sucks?