7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Jesus, gorens are the strongest of all
    lol
    that's a bigass sword.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    For the digital copy, there is no preorder. All digital orders will get early access
    Yeah pretty much.

Well still how many people can you guess will still have the Collector's Edition and say stuff like "Why can't I play"
    "I pre-ordered too and I don't have access to Demon Hunters"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Jesus, gorens are the strongest of all
    I think they never counted on the toy forms using the Artifacts.
    And still I had a chuckle too.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    lol
    that's a bigass sword.
    That's what she..

The old Trollbane fart returns for Legion. http://wow.gamepedia.com/Danath_Trollbane#Legion
    Wonder on how he feels about his Uncle being a Death Knight?
    (I watched that video about the Four Horsemen of the Ebon Blade)
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Can't wait for the angry people on tuesday/wednesday because they have no idea whats the difference between pre-order and pre-purchase.
    I wish you were wrong, but you are undoubtedly correct. There will be the flurry of "BUT I PRE-ORDERED THE PHYSICAL CE BOX YOU BASTARDS WHY DID YOU LOCK ME OUT OF DH EARLY. I AM YOUR BIGLIEST FAN AND NOW BLIZZARD SUX".

Here. In trade chat. All the whines, all the time. Followed by a new person asking every 30 seconds in trade "how do I cancel a pre-order" and "if I cancel and prepurchase is it too late will it still count as a prepurchase so I can roll a DH today?!".

It's just a few weeks of early access. You're locked out of 5 of your talent rows. It's a few hours of playing it at the most. Unless you really want to get a head start on professions it won't benefit you come Legion. Raids and mythic+ dungeons won't be out until weeks after launch. Does it matter if you're a few hours behind everyone else leveling? The vast majority of players aren't hardcore mythic raiders so that one extra day to get your research going isn't going to make a difference.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, I am on the beta, and I went to Azurewing Repose, and it looks like they significantly turned down the lighting effects there. All the grass used to glow but It no longer is... the beta forums wont let me post, so just putting that here to see if others have noticed.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    It's just a few weeks of early access. You're locked out of 5 of your talent rows. It's a few hours of playing it at the most. Unless you really want to get a head start on professions it won't benefit you come Legion. Raids and mythic+ dungeons won't be out until weeks after launch. Does it matter if you're a few hours behind everyone else leveling? The vast majority of players aren't hardcore mythic raiders so that one extra day to get your research going isn't going to make a difference.
    I just kind of assumed anyone who is going to play Legion at launch has preordered by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw, am i the only one who's eyes begin to hurt after 5 minutes in any of the legion zones?
    whenever im in sw or somewhere else on azeroth/outland/draenor i dont have that problem but the moment i get to any broken isles zone, my eyes start to hurt after 5 minutes and that pretty bad.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-08-08 at 12:16 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

btw, am i the only one who's eye begin to hurt after 5 minutes in any of the legion zones?
    whenever im in sw or somewhere else on azeroth/outland/draenor i dont have that problem but the moment i get to any broken isles zone, my eye start to hurt after 5 minutes and that pretty bad.
    Apparently there is something with new glow effects. I saw a console command in the forum once... will update.

/console ffxGlow "0"
    /console ffxDeath "0"

These two console commands should help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    aethas sounds like a squirel and halduron sounds like a tauren on drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Apparently there is something with new glow effects. I saw a console command in the forum once... will update.

/console ffxGlow "0"
    /console ffxDeath "0"

These two console commands should help.
    thanks, gonna try that.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Aethas Sunreaver doesn't sound as epic anymore...
    And Halduron sounds ok...

Any changes to Rommath's voice or he has the same voice?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Aethas sounds like a representative from The Lollipop Guild.

btw, am i the only one who's eyes begin to hurt after 5 minutes in any of the legion zones?
    whenever im in sw or somewhere else on azeroth/outland/draenor i dont have that problem but the moment i get to any broken isles zone, my eyes start to hurt after 5 minutes and that pretty bad.
    Maybe that's something to report? I have sensitive eyes and that sounds like something that could happen to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Aethas Sunreaver doesn't sound as epic anymore...
    And Halduron sounds ok...

Any changes to Rommath's voice or he has the same voice?
    same voice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I just kind of assumed anyone who is going to play Legion at launch has preordered by now.
    I will play at launch, but I never preorder games.
    Besides, I'll get a physical CE, so it's even more useless to preorder Legion.

But I'm more than fine with it, the more people on early access (which I absolutely hate that Blizzard is now doing early access btw), the less it will be when the game actually launches.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post

But I'm more than fine with it, the more people on early access (which I absolutely hate that Blizzard is now doing early access btw), the less it will be when the game actually launches.
    Exactly. It'll be significantly easier to get through the DH intro and the broken shore with everyone who pre purchased having already done it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Maybe that's something to report? I have sensitive eyes and that sounds like something that could happen to me as well.
    Same. Would like to see pics with and without those console commands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post

Well I bought the Digital Deluxe version of Legion and had money left over to buy stuff in Heroes of the Storm.
    Don't buy anything anymore in WoW's because it doesn't work at all for me when I used it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    Same. Would like to see pics with and without those console commands.
    I would be interested as well about the whole Broken Isles hurting your eyes thing.

- - - Updated - - -

same voice
    Hmmmm...
    Should of least have a different voice.
    Last I saw him he was in Dalaran in the Legion Beta.
    Not sure if they changed it though.
    For the Horde!