Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    The stupidity in this post, no words, hello infraction.
    Care to explain how thats a stupid? if you play momentum and are causing issues for your raid then don't play it until you can do it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Care to explain how thats a stupid? if you play momentum and are causing issues for your raid then don't play it until you can do it correctly.
    I think stupid is a strong word but to say no one will play the best spec because it takes a little more effort is wrong. If your not going to use fel rush in your rotation you should probably play something else. As of right now at least.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    I think stupid is a strong word but to say no one will play the best spec because it takes a little more effort is wrong. If your not going to use fel rush in your rotation you should probably play something else. As of right now at least.
    I said people won't play it until they can do it right not that they wont play it because it takes more effort, if you play it wrong you're causing more issues for your raid than playing nemesis or FE. I'm sure most people that are playing DH in mythic will be practicing momentum to get use to how it plays and not cause issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    I said people won't play it until they can do it right not that they wont play it because it takes more effort, if you play it wrong you're causing more issues for your raid than playing nemesis or FE. I'm sure most people that are playing DH in mythic will be practicing momentum to get use to how it plays and not cause issues.
    People already played FM/Momentum on beta and it was no issue, at least to me, so saying people will stick to nemesis until farm content is just absurd, when it's already quite a bit behind in ST and every target in the encounter just pushes it down more.

People seem to assume "momentum" = Fel Rush and VR, Nemesis/FE = stand still, which is not the case. This should be a sticky by now, no matter what you pick Nemesis/Momentum/FE you are still going to be using FM, meaning you will be constantly using Fel rush, now is adding VR to that really going to cause "problems" as you say?

If you aren't gonna pick FM as of right now, considering that it's MILES a head of the other 2 options, you might as well just play some other class when it comes to raiding.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2016-08-05 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    People already played FM/Momentum on beta and it was no issue, at least to me, so saying people will stick to nemesis until farm content is just absurd, when it's already quite a bit behind in ST and every target in the encounter just pushes it down more.

People seem to assume "momentum" = Fel Rush and VR, Nemesis/FE = stand still, which is not the case. This should be a sticky by now, no matter what you pick Nemesis/Momentum/FE you are still going to be using FM, meaning you will be constantly using Fel rush, now is adding VR to that really going to cause "problems" as you say?

If you aren't gonna pick FM as of right now, considering that it's MILES a head of the other 2 options, you might as well just play some other class when it comes to raiding.

We can only hope blizzard get off their ass and actually tune the talents properly, no talent should be miles ahead.

some damage needs to be moved out of fel rush and into the other talents in the momentum tier. momentum is just too good and the others are just awful in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb buff to blind fury and make felblade proc momentum instead of fel rush if felblade is selected.

<3

Hijacking another post here to ask a question instead of making a thread:

So just to clarify with the Sim #s being a patchwerk fight -> This means that Nemesis is solely used on the boss, and not an same add-type to benefit from 20% increased damage to everything?

Deleted
    well dont want to sound pesimistic about fel rush. but in almost every tier there was a boss fight that requires to group up very tightly and avoid any additional movement. from the discussion here it sounds like fight like this would hurt DH dps immensely?

Quote Originally Posted by obanas View Post
    well dont want to sound pesimistic about fel rush. but in almost every tier there was a boss fight that requires to group up very tightly and avoid any additional movement. from the discussion here it sounds like fight like this would hurt DH dps immensely?
    There's only one of those in Legion really. The rest might require a group up temporarily, but that's why you know your encounter before stepping foot into a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    wtb buff to blind fury and make felblade proc momentum instead of fel rush if felblade is selected.

<3
    This is actually very very good idea, and this will be also viable in PvP!

i really enjoy the momentum build. using FR and VR to max the dmg its so cool imo. cant wait to play it on live

Thoughts...

Increase Blind Fury damage, say "Increases damage and duration of Eye beam by 50%" and swap FelBlade and Chaos Cleave....

Think that would move the needled a bit off "everyone Rushes"...and makes the former FelBlade tier a more "you pick how you want to AoE" tier

Hell at that point I'd look into FelBlade/Demonic Appetite/First Blood ...

Would give Demonic a bit of a boost as well I believe.
    Last edited by jayinjersey; 2016-08-08 at 09:04 PM.