Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Yes, yes, saying "yo, maybe you DON'T source tabloids" is tots keeping the corrupt in power.

You know, rather than just saying "yes bb, it's on the internet so it must be true! #POWERTOTHERIGHT". Critical thinking is your friend and you should start using it when you try to link things as proof.
    No it's just strange all of those people that suddenly die associated with them is all. If you choose not to think about it that is your prerogative. You seem to be firm in your believe that she is the most wonderful person on earth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    She's also a well known liar.

Just off the top of my head.
    She also bungles like everything when she is in charge of it. She can read from a teleprompter like a pro though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, not really.
    The video in question was dumb.
    You don't ask a politician if they ever told a lie and then condemn them when they don't say they never lied.
    Every politician lies.
    Asking them to lie about lying is just stupid.
    But not everyone is dealing with classified material. When you are in power you are expected to tell the truth to the public, your supporters. I agree all politicians lie, but not all are subjects of fbi investigations, and when it is exposed that one is lying, very obviously, and pretends that the response from the fbi is that she was telling the truth, even though the fbi director clearly says that she was not telling the truth... It's a little over the line. I find lying reprehensible, it's just worse when they perpetuate the lie even after they've been caught.
    Also lol at her sniper fire/airport greeting story. She has a knack for not telling the truth and embellishing stories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    It sounds like the classified stuff that was sent wasn't marked as classified but was born classified and the balance of the stuff was retroactively classified. She either keeps doing what she is doing and looks bad or she says what happened and gets charged for lying to congress.
    Actually, though, the fbi investigation results were that "110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them ConfidentiaL"
    So you can see, some things were up-classified after the fact, but there were many that were classified on arrival.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Sweet. Already having to fall back on conspiracy theories. /golfclap
    Welcome to the off-topic section of MMO-C.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    She's [Hillary Clinton's] a uniting force for all Americans.
    There's no way you really believe this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    There's no way you really believe this, right?
    Even after the Clintons set blacks back for another decade again like bill did. Nobody will complain. They represent some strange American dream.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-08-08 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snipped*

Infracted- Conspiracy theories are not allowed
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-08 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Actually, though, the fbi investigation results were that "110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them ConfidentiaL"
    So you can see, some things were up-classified after the fact, but there were many that were classified on arrival.
    I think it's been a bit of semantics. Clinton said that she didn't send anything that was marked as classified. Some info is "born" classified and doesn't need to be marked as such. Also, the FBI said "sent and received". It's quite conceivable that she didn't send anything that was classified at the time but only received stuff or did send stuff that was "born" classified but not marked as classified. There was an article where a source supposedly said that the big issue wasn't stuff that Clinton sent but rather it was buried down in an email chain that she was cc'd on.

Obviously it should never have happened but my point still remains. I think she is saying what she is saying because anything else will result in the GOP pouncing. It's better to look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    When it gets thrown out of court and they have to pay both lawyer fees for the defense and theirs? Yeah, it is going to be GLORIOUS.

I pity those parents even more. Not only did they outlive their child, they have a hard time letting go. They can lose dozens upon dozens of cases against Clinton and still believe that she directly/intentionally caused the death of those soldiers.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I pity those parents even more. Not only did they outlive their child, they have a hard time letting go. They can lose dozens upon dozens of cases against Clinton and still believe that she directly/intentionally caused the death of those soldiers.
    I'm sure the Clintons can rectify the situation. If they have to board a plane... problem solved. (heheh)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...candidate.html

Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate

The backdrop at Hillary Clinton’s Orlando-area rally couldn’t get much stranger.

In a startling appearance Monday evening, the father of ISIS-inspired Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen showed up just steps away from the Democratic nominee, cheering her on and waving an American flag in the background – even as she paid tribute to the victims of his son’s terror rampage and condemned his “hatred.”

Seddique Mateen’s presence was first noticed by WPTV in Florida. The affiliate later interviewed Mateen, who held up a large, yellow pro-Clinton banner calling her “good for national security” and “gun control laws.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Patricia Smith is obviously grieving the loss of her son. Looking for someone to blame. I really do feel bad for her. I cannot fathom how hard it would be to lose a child. She needs professional help. The lawyers that took this case should feel really great about themselves.

There literally no evidence, after 9 investigations, that Hillary's email use had anything to do with Benghazi. It's an absolutely bizarre claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well, yeah. He's a Muslim. Obviously not going to support Trump.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...candidate.html

The backdrop at Hillary Clinton’s Orlando-area rally couldn’t get much stranger.

In a startling appearance Monday evening, the father of ISIS-inspired Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen showed up just steps away from the Democratic nominee, cheering her on and waving an American flag in the background – even as she paid tribute to the victims of his son’s terror rampage and condemned his “hatred.”

Seddique Mateen’s presence was first noticed by WPTV in Florida. The affiliate later interviewed Mateen, who held up a large, yellow pro-Clinton banner calling her “good for national security” and “gun control laws.”
    Yea and his seating position behind the candidate means he was intentionally and knowingly placed there.

I think its because there's been a recent effort on part of Democrats/Liberals to paint Omar as a victim.

There was a slurry of bullshit regarding his "mistreatment" in the workplace because Omar apparently had been keeping some sort of ranting lunatics manifesto detailing how everybody was out to get him

Basically its the whole "anything but personal responsibly" angle with a dash of "workplace violence".

And they cant say that his dad didn't support Omar or the radicalized extremest belief structure he adopted because there's proof of that.

So its very telling indeed that Hillary would chose him to be in the crowd.

Its a pretty giant "fuck you" to homosexuals.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Yea and his seating position behind the candidate means he was intentionally and knowingly placed there.

I think its because there's been a recent effort on part of Democrats/Liberals to paint Omar as a victim.

There was a slurry of bullshit regarding his "mistreatment" in the workplace because Omar apparently had been keeping some sort of ranting lunatics manifesto detailing how everybody was out to get him

Basically its the whole "anything but personal responsibly" angle with a dash of "workplace violence".

And they cant say that his dad didn't support Omar or the radicalized extremest belief structure he adopted because there's proof of that.

So its very telling indeed that Hillary would chose him to be in the crowd.

Or because the father isn't responsible for the shooting, the son is, and by showing that the father is still accepted despite the actions of his sons shows that the Democrats aren't letting "hate" win.

Don't see how it's a "fuck you" to homosexuals, the father isn't responsible for the shooting. And it's not as if homosexuals will be flocking to the GOP with their current party platform. I mean, Log Cabin Republicans even took out a damn full page add condemning it : P

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I think it has more to do with the fact that Clinton personally lied to the victims families about why the attack occurred, and then later called then liars when they talked about what she said to them. I can hardly imagine a situation more infuriating for an aggrieved family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I think it has more to do with the fact that Clinton personally lied to the victims families about why the attack occurred, and then later called then liars when they talked about what she said to them. I can hardly imagine a situation more infuriating for an aggrieved family.
    She never called them liars. She said they were wrong.

And two of the families claimed Hillary mentioned a video. Two of the families claimed she didn't mention a video. So we really don't know who's telling the truth.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    As a "homosexual" (really? in 2016?) I'm not offended by this in the least. Neither are any of my gay friends that I know of.
    If anything, this is a statement that he condemns his own son's actions.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    She never called them liars. She said they were wrong.

And two of the families claimed Hillary mentioned a video. Two of the families claimed she didn't mention a video. So we really don't know who's telling the truth.
    Well, we do know she called then liars in a very condescending manner, after having personally lied to them about the death of their loved one. After watching the videos of the events in question, along with the leaked emails about them, that's simply a fact.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

It is a bit hard to believe Hillary is really going to be against the TPP. It is hard for me to honestly believe she is being genuine here.

Though she is obviously trying her hardest on the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.