Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Neighbors and their cats + dogs get into fight (NSFW for language and savagery)

Last edited by Chingylol; 2016-08-08 at 04:09 AM.

Why are they all fat?
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

lol the animals wondering why the people are acting like animals.

Pretty hilarious. Too bad there's no footage of what happened inside the house.

And the cop tasering the dog when he should have tasered the people, lmao.

Poor dogs being tasered.

Yes they bit whoever the fuck wasn't their owner (Looked like they bit at least everybody once), but I almost always favor the animal over the pieces of shit that own them and either leave their door open or purposefully opened it.

Human garbage that needs all of their animals taken away from them. I don't really care that much when dumb fucking hillbillies duke it out, but fuck anybody who causes their animal to be harmed by their retardation.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-08 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Why are they all fat?
    i saw 2 that werent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    looked like there was a girl curled up on the floor with the dog on her i assume. reason why the cop tased the dog
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i saw 2 that werent

- - - Updated - - -

looked like there was a girl curled up on the floor with the dog on her i assume. reason why the cop tased the dog
    It's very simple, dont want your dog to attacks someone, dont freaking fight someone infront of them, there was plenty of other good taser targets there for the cop to unleash hell on and from the look of it the girl was just fine and it looks like the dog was more playing then attacking. But good thing he just tasered it then shooting it to death.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-08-08 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Better then down right shooting the dog.

I hate idiots who decide to involve their animals in a fight like that. It Usually ends up with the animal dieing. This time wasn't the case. However, they need those animals taken. Dogs can do a lot of damage.

Also, what cats? I didn't see any cats. just a small dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Better then down right shooting the dog.

I hate idiots who decide to involve their animals in a fight like that. It Usually ends up with the animal dieing. This time wasn't the case. However, they need those animals taken. Dogs can do a lot of damage.

Also, what cats? I didn't see any cats. just a small dog.
    True it was better then shooting the dog to death like i have seen cops do for just jumping of exitement wanting to greet them.

And yes think there was only dogs there some small ones to
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-08-08 at 10:13 AM.

To be fair, it turned out better for that dog than it normally does when you see these videos online of cops getting involved in situations like this. It's lucky to have only been tasered and not shot.

EDIT: Zantos beat me to it
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2016-08-08 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

I hate idiots who decide to involve their animals in a fight like that.
    I don't think they involved the dogs directly. My dog attacks anyone if he sees me suffering by hands of someone else. She just comes and bites. Most dogs defend their owners like that. Sometimes we joke around at home and I tell a friend: "Hey, hit me a bit and I start crying" and she comes like crazy. She is actually small and does't do any harm so it's no problem. Never happened outside of my house because no one ever gets attacked where I live lol.

Also, what in the fuck happened there. And I'm glad the cop didn't shoot the dog.
    Last edited by Lightning-; 2016-08-08 at 10:40 AM.

Does that dog have pitbull in it? It looks like it. Lucky it didn't kill someone.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Does that dog have pitbull in it? It looks like it. Lucky it didn't kill someone.
    And here we go!

Well that was entertaining. Does stuff like that happen a lot?

Dog will probably be put down, sadly. Hard to say whom he 'attacked' and defended.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    And here we go!
    You can't accept that pitbulls are a dangerous breed of dog or what?
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Why are they all fat?
    If they weren't would they be fighting in public?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    You can't accept that pitbulls are a dangerous breed of dog or what?
    Oh yea, totally >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    If they weren't would they be fighting in public?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, totally >.>
    https://lifestyle9.org/top-10-most-d...tay-away-from/

I care about what some random website says? Also lol at the picture they put for pitbulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I care about what some random website says? Also lol at the picture they put for pitbulls.
    Is this more precise for you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_..._United_States