Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Cyous again this one heck of an WA and love it. But I will move around some stuff to customise it to my liking. So is there anything to be aware of when I rescale the bar it self? What things shoudln't be removed at all?

Fantastic WA set. Started using it in raid last night and couldn't be happier---everything I need for PvE is there. Great work, Cyous!

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Cyous again this one heck of an WA and love it. But I will move around some stuff to customise it to my liking. So is there anything to be aware of when I rescale the bar it self? What things shoudln't be removed at all?
    If you're changing the height of the bars, things will be more messed up. If you are changing the length, you should be fine.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Cyous,

Awesome work so far. Just an idea on what I did when I played around with your setup:

1. Empowerments - I've edited your ones and replaced them as skewed semi-circles. The ones to the left on my character are Lunar empowerments whilst ones on right are solar. Theyre a translucent white thats enough to show a quick visual of how many empowerments you have . I can't do a screenshot from home, but below is imgur linky. The stick is my char, the undulating ripples are the 3x empowerment stacks of lunar / solar , left / right respectively. It looks a lot better than my shoddy paint skills

here -> imgur.com/a/2R6Ro

2. OKF - I've had this one since WoD which has just been a large visual graphic that pops up and flashes around your character. Given that OKF wont be around for a long time, I do not feel like it takes away from your spatial awareness in a raid

Deleted
    Hi love these weak auras just wondering if its possible for the WA_TrinketDB auras to stop spamming my chat with
    <WA_TrinketDB>: Loaded module.
    <WA_TrinketDB>: Reloading usually fixes any bugs.
    Last edited by mmoc8da07f3234; 2016-08-05 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slobbergob View Post
    Hi love these weak auras just wondering if its possible for the WA_TrinketDB auras to stop spamming my chat with
    You can comment those lines out in the trigger code - add "--" before those lines. They are under the custom trigger IIRC.

probably already said, but the AP bar bugs out a lot doesnt work

Deleted
    Thanks alot wing5wong that fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    probably already said, but the AP bar bugs out a lot doesnt work
    Need more info, because I've had no errors for a solid 3 months. Explain the issue please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Need more info, because I've had no errors for a solid 3 months. Explain the issue please.
    The bar is there but number doesnt change and color doesnt change when i gain AP. Only thing that "moves" is the little line that shows where I will be after im done casting.

the only error I had from time to time is when the bar is active and dbm skips a Cut scene iE Aklion in auchindoun after the shot black screen I get the AP bar but the blue texture is missing and it is just transparent now. A reload fixes it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    The bar is there but number doesnt change and color doesnt change when i gain AP. Only thing that "moves" is the little line that shows where I will be after im done casting.
    Sounds like texture issues. It usually fixes with a /reload or a restart of your game. It not, then it means you don't have the required media. Make sure you have SharedMedia / Additional ShardeMedia addons and all that jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Slobbergob View Post
    I'll put it on a "First Time" only sort of thing. But I'll reset it every week or so.

Do you have Shared Media Library add on updated? Do you also have the weak auras Legion beta in Cyous's link installed properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Do you have Shared Media Library add on updated? Do you also have the weak auras Legion beta in Cyous's link installed properly?
    Still using the WA addon from the original post is probably why people have issues.
    @Cyous I suggest you remove it or replace it with an official link

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

or

https://www.wowace.com/addons/weakauras-2/

Now that we're no longer in beta, I've removed the Beta DL link to WeakAuras.

Keep your WA2 updated via Curse and all should be well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Now that we're no longer in beta, I've removed the Beta DL link to WeakAuras.

Keep your WA2 updated via Curse and all should be well.
    Just loaded em on live, everything seems to be working as intended. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Uninstalled and reinstalled WA2 + shared media and used the latest import string, still showing that black bar

Do you even need Shared Media for this new version ?
    I turned it off as it not in the first post that you need it and it is working fine ?