Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have collected a buttload of Ore, Dust, Fish, Mats for Jeeves and 16 Marks of Honor for the instant i710.

My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Vile Stalkerskin Pouch

A sort-of-but-not-really hidden chest, just like all the other non-quest/miniboss drop items. Can be found between doom fortress and fel hammer. Lots of chests hidden around, most of them contain gear, aside from that bag and the crystal. That is why I asked if there were more. Would really like to get all of the hidden stuff.

Thank you for the link and info. That helps.

Hopefully I can grab one to fit with my Hexweave's that I made way too many of.
    Revelation 21:6 - I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

I've discovered the one thing I haven't yet farmed up.....

Patience....

So much to do before launch...Just itching to get started on my DH already....

Also, massive thanks to pointing out that Void Crystal clone treasure thing in the start zone, I will definitely be picking that up before I head out (still gonna farm the Oralius one from Garri, and the Timeless Isle one as well, in order to have 3 usables in case of death.... I'll likely skip the rest of the items, save bracers though... since nothing will work on xmog, and I've prefarmed 28 marks for all items +weaps, a boe trinket, two boe rings, and a baleful neck+upgrade token....

hey guys, quick question for those who are really preperd...
    Sooo
    Weapons from pre patch invasions right, they are 700, can be upgraded to 725
    Can they be upgraded forward to 735 with Valor?
    I know that this isnt the right topic, but I dont want to create new thread and it is still related to quick ilvl boosting imo. Well, better than buying a carry run in MHFC C:
    Last edited by Minoan; 2016-08-08 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

i dont think they can be upgraded to 735 but i am not sure.

Other than reserving the name, I've nothing prepared for my Demon Hunter.

Going to use the time between the 9th and Legion release to get things done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    What professions you will pick?
    I have All other proffesions(on alts). So i go with engineering and mining. it is the most fun, it have the most personal utility. and with the mobility you already have, rocket boost will just add to it

Where do you get all the rep tokens from??

10+ Year Old Account
    So how many people in this thread are prepared for the possibility of not getting to play your illidan cosplay as a raid main? the prep work is staggering but I do have to wonder, given everyone and their dog is going to roll one
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    So how many people in this thread are prepared for the possibility of not getting to play your illidan cosplay as a raid main? the prep work is staggering but I do have to wonder, given everyone and their dog is going to roll one
    tbh not everyone who makes one will try to main it. Though with the number of melee classes now this is a very real concern.

I have various commendation rep tokens from timewalking dungeons. I have x35 medallion of the legion(increases draenor rep). I also have a few rare kill tokens from Nagrand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by addlurch View Post
    I have various commendation rep tokens from timewalking dungeons. I have x35 medallion of the legion(increases draenor rep). I also have a few rare kill tokens from Nagrand.

For what do you need Tanaan/Draenor rep? For the endless Rune? I dont see why this would be worth it at all...

Quote Originally Posted by CelticCrow View Post
    For what do you need Tanaan/Draenor rep? For the endless Rune? I dont see why this would be worth it at all...
    im doing it purely because i want to, im gonna main dh so i want everything possible maxed out and every possible achievement earned, idk about others

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    So how many people in this thread are prepared for the possibility of not getting to play your illidan cosplay as a raid main?
    I would assume people who planned to main DH talked about it with their raid leader ages ago, especially people who seem to make long preparations would defo think about that one too (and about having a guild for Legion obviously). In both my guild and my husband's guild the talks about who calls dibs on DH spot were conducted months ago. I would expect similar situation in other long standing guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticCrow View Post
    This is to become my main. So i want the items on this character.

Quote Originally Posted by Minoan View Post
    hey guys, quick question for those who are really preperd...
    Sooo
    Weapons from pre patch invasions right, they are 700, can be upgraded to 725
    Can they be upgraded forward to 735 with Valor?
    I know that this isnt the right topic, but I dont want to create new thread and it is still related to quick ilvl boosting imo. Well, better than buying a carry run in MHFC C:
    Nope. When you get an invasion weapon, itll have "stage 1 of 6' at the top of the tooltip. Each time you get an item that raises the ilevel, the 'stage' goes up by one, similar to the crafted WoD armor. But there's no 'upgrade 0/2' on the tooltip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    Nope. When you get an invasion weapon, itll have "stage 1 of 6' at the top of the tooltip. Each time you get an item that raises the ilevel, the 'stage' goes up by one, similar to the crafted WoD armor. But there's no 'upgrade 0/2' on the tooltip.
    Wait a minute. Doesn't our starter glaives say stage 1 of 9? Does that mean we can upgrade them directly instead of having to buy the invasion ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Livonya View Post
    Wait a minute. Doesn't our starter glaives say stage 1 of 9? Does that mean we can upgrade them directly instead of having to buy the invasion ones?
    That went away at some point during the beta. If you make a new DH now, the glaives you get when you wake up in the VotW are just 685 with no indication that they can be upgraded.

Deleted
    Oh, I haven't made a new DH for quite a while. Seems good though, would have been too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    To get back to Draenor I would assume. There's a teleport in the Timeless Isle that takes you back to Gorgrond.
    Are you freaking kidding me? Oh my god all the gold I could've saved upgrading to lvl 3 garrison. Jesus