Is there any way to transfer gold between servers

So I have ALOT of gold between servers and i have not played for many years.

Is there any way to transfer them between?

Any binds to battle.net account i can buy and sell on a different server?

Deleted
    Battle pets. You have to compare prices between the servers and some might take a while to sell but it's doable.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 - pay : transfer guild bank

2 - don't pay :
    fast way : find someone who is interested in exchanging gold
    slow way : cage and resell tcg pets

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really wish they would just account-bind all gold on the same faction. At least between characters on the same server..

Thank you, ill try the battle-pets way

Deleted
    Usually u want your money on ur own server. So i assume u know some people there. Some of this guys probably use gold to buy gametime tokens. So you just need to tell them, you will give them the money on a different server (where u have the gold), where they just create a level 1 char to buy their token with the money you give them.

And in return they will give you the ammount back (- 5 %) on your server.

Thats what i thought i would do if i have to transfer a lot of gold without paying for a transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Really wish they would just account-bind all gold on the same faction. At least between characters on the same server..
    Between server, per faction is as far as it should ever go.
    If that is arguably even a good idea.
    Faction imbalance is why it should not happen cross-faction.
    And then economy differences due to population or other issues is why it should not be cross-server.

As Peeb described, pets are the very account-bound resellable that was being asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And then economy differences due to population or other issues is why it should not be cross-server.

As Peeb described, pets are the very account-bound resellable that was being asked for.
    Why would it be a bad idea to have gold shared between characters on the same faction on the same server? There is literally no limit to how you can mail this gold between characters, it's just a massive inconvenience if you have several characters/alts you use regularly.

Why would it be a bad idea to have gold shared between characters on the same faction on the same server? There is literally no limit to how you can mail this gold between characters, it's just a massive inconvenience if you have several characters/alts you use regularly.
    The reason there is a gold cap.
    A cap on prices.
    We can see the effect of garrisons in a raised gold cap, now imagine that shared between characters.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The reason there is a gold cap.
    A cap on prices.
    We can see the effect of garrisons in a raised gold cap, now imagine that shared between characters.
    Right, so the 10 in a million people who actually reach that cap are the reason the rest of us can't have a QOL update like that. Honestly, if you reach that cap and not being able to get more is ruining it for you, it might be time to find something else to do.

If you plan to abandon one of them, you could always just buy battle pets and mounts to actually HAVE. You could also use that gold for game play tokens. So you don't really have to worry about transferring it and still get some use out of it. When you get down to the last few K, just buy duplicates of some battle pets, i guess. If you really care about that last 10-20K.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Right, so the 10 in a million people who actually reach that cap are the reason the rest of us can't have a QOL update like that. Honestly, if you reach that cap and not being able to get more is ruining it for you, it might be time to find something else to do.
    Garrisons simply raised the cap.
    The cap was arguably there for technical reasons before, but it was still being reached before the garrison gold train.
    It has a wider consequence than just the high price items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Current gold a toon can carry is 9.99M so you can simply transfer 1 toon with all his gold to the destination realm.

pretty sure there is still a gold per char-xfer amount. it used to be like 50k but now i believe it is 250k on a toon when you transfer.

same with guild bank, there is a limit on it when u transfer the guild, not sure the number but its way less than gold cap.

You can buy items to sell (like expensive mounts) on your server, then character transfer and sell them on the AH. Or, if you were to wait until the Easter holiday again you can buy the golden eggs or whatever they're called. You lose a bit of gold on the transfer but it bypassing the transfer gold cap as well and you don't have to rely on anyone buying your stuff.

But yeah if you just need a starting flow of gold, battle pets are always the way to go.

Transferring a guild bank is currently the only feasible and safest way to transfer larger amounts of gold to another server/faction.

The pet method will only work if your destination or source server is not dead (or close to), and even if you transfer between high pop realms it's quite tedious to transfer millions that way (the market for the high value pets is rather small, and the 5-10k pets usually fluctuate in price and even there you cannot just flood the market).

The cheapest way would be to find someone on your destination server who wants to trade, but again this only works if your source server is not close to empty. And it's not safe, I am not sure if GMs would interfere if he doesn't give you the money back on the other server (they very likely will, but for sure it's gonna be some hassle, and in the result you will probably just get your gold back on the source server).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Theres indeed 250k limit per toon (if its 100+ lvl) however you can move gbank "up to what the gbank can hold" which I believe is 9.99M.
    thats good to know about the gbank, i wasnt sure on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    thats good to know about the gbank, i wasnt sure on it.
    The guild bank cap was increased in-line with the player cap increase, both being 1m before pre-patch.

How is faction imbalance an issue when the AH is shared between the factions? Doesn't that dictate that both factions are theoretically the same economy? I've always thought this was an example of how stupid it is that I have to enlist the help of a friend's account to transfer items between my Horde and Alliance alts. What's the point? The very fact that I'm using the AH to transfer stuff between factions negates the whole argument for not being able to do so in the first place...