@rcshaggy ehhhhhhhhhhh yeah I think I'm gonna pass this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    too be fair, the mount, pet and the other shit is pretty meh this time.
    Don't talk shit about my main man Nibbles

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Abrosiabi/status/762692228506537985

"new goodies you haven't seen"

ermahgerd hypu
    One cutscene at DH intro before they enter Mardum, one when you choose between Kayn or Altruis, another at the very end. And then there's the Broken Shore cutscene. It's all going to be glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    @rcshaggy ehhhhhhhhhhh yeah I think I'm gonna pass this time.
    Well it's your choice and not forcing you to get it.
    Just showing you what's inside.

I myself play WoW, Heroes of the Storm, sort of play Starcraft now (It's usually Warcraft), and Diablo not so much.
    That's the reason why I got it.
    For the Horde!

Stupid question, but when exactly do DH and the rest of the stuff go live?

12PST right? Or do we not know yet?

Content that unlocks tomorrow: The Broken Shore, first week pre-launch quest line, Legion Invasions, Demon Hunters, Dark Whispers.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Stupid question, but when exactly do DH and the rest of the stuff go live?

12PST right? Or do we not know yet?
    After maintainence just like always.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Content that unlocks tomorrow: The Broken Shore, first week pre-launch quest line, Legion Invasions, Demon Hunters, Dark Whispers.
    Dark Whispers is confirmed already in
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    too be fair, the mount, pet and the other shit is pretty meh this time.
    I actually really love the fel stalker mount, it's one of my favourite mounts.
    Much better than the MoP one, and tbh the original Dread Raven still looks a bit nicer than the WoD one too (though the ability to fly with it is a plus).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Dark Whispers is confirmed already in
    Blue responses on this have been conflicting. One earlier source said it was already in, everything else has said it's not.
    The fact that nobody has managed to activate it makes me thing that it not being in yet is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    After maintainence just like always.
    That maintenance just seems so late in the day, so I was hoping.

Does make sense if it is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering as well with Demon Hunters coming out will you get to see Kayn or Alturis later on in Legion content when you picked your companion you wanted for the Felhammer Class Order Hall?
    Like let's say you picked Kayn, will you get to see Alturis later on in the Broken Isles?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Much better than the MoP one, and tbh the original Dread Raven still looks a bit nicer than the WoD one too (though the ability to fly with it is a plus).

- - - Updated - - -

Blue responses on this have been conflicting. One earlier source said it was already in, everything else has said it's not.
    The fact that nobody has managed to activate it makes me thing that it not being in yet is more likely.
    Judging from this quote of the front page:
    There are still parts of the Dark Whispers event that players didn't figure out during the time it was active on beta.
    They didn't mean that the event was live and no one found it, but that there is more to the event that wasn't discovered during the beta testing.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I think that multiple interviews that were released over the weekend said that it is, thats what I was going by
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

- - - Updated - - -

Seems clear it's unlocking tomorrow.

eremy Feasel
    ‏@Muffinus

Is it the 29th yet?

Wake when it's the 29th.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Judging from this quote of the front page:

They didn't mean that the event was live and no one found it, but that there is more to the event that wasn't discovered during the beta testing.
    Panser from Tradechat was walking around, telling veryone this event is already happening and you can turn into Dreadlords right now. She did that a couple of times.
    I didn't like her in the first place and this BS certainly didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Wake when it's the 29th.
    Here comes the rain again falling from the starrrrs

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Panser from Tradechat was walking around, telling veryone this event is already happening and you can turn into Dreadlords right now. She did that a couple of times.
    I didn't like her in the first place and this BS certainly didn't help.
    She was doing this on a stream or something? I am surprised that anyone could be confused. It seems clear that it will be releasing soon, meaning it's not released yet. Was this intentional trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Was this intentional trolling?
    I feel like a few of you would benefit from a course on the subject tbh

You sweet summer children didn't you all grow up on the internet like me

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I feel like a few of you would benefit from a course on the subject tbh

You sweet summer children didn't you all grow up on the internet like me
    Well no. The internet didn't exist as the concept it does today till after my high school years. But considering I didn't see nor experience any of what she was actually saying it's not like I can get a solid grasp on it. I mean I have seen some of her Youtube videos, but I have no idea how she is in game.