Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Carnal Embrace with famous characters

okay, surely i'm not hte only one who thought that we haven't had a sexual relationship between the non-married warcraft couples.

Until Tides of War - (and that includes ARthas the novel), there was no hint that Jaina had ever slept with Arthas - i thought she was a chaste virgin girl and that warcraft denizens were not like 21st century earth humans having to sleep around alot. Furthermore, I was shocked that war crimes states Tyrande had slept with Illidan - she's supposed to be a holy woman - now why'd the have to go and write that? Not impressed.

I'm not really aware of any other copulations that happened between famous warcraft characters. But i liked the chaste clean image Jaina and Tyrande use to have, now they come off a bit slutty -I just didn't think that way of either of them.

Who else has been doing the hanky panky?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    okay, surely i'm not hte only one who thought that we haven't had a sexual relationship between the non-married warcraft couples.

Until Tides of War - (and that includes ARthas the novel), there was no hint that Jaina had ever slept with Arthas - i thought she was a chaste virgin girl and that warcraft denizens were not like 21st century earth humans having to sleep around alot. Furthermore, I was shocked that war crimes states Tyrande had slept with Illidan - she's supposed to be a holy woman - now why'd the have to go and write that? Not impressed.

I'm not really aware of any other copulations that happened between famous warcraft characters. But i liked the chaste clean image Jaina and Tyrande use to have, now they come off a bit slutty -I just didn't think that way of either of them.

seriously??? I don't remember that.

Jaina did the hanky panky with thrall and Baine. I don't remember Tyrande doing the dirty with Illidan though.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Jaina did the hanky panky with thrall and Baine. I don't remember Tyrande doing the dirty with Illidan though.
    I think a lot of people assume Jaina had Horde Fever, but there's no real confirmation to that being canon.

Alleria and Turalyon, they even had a bastard son, a double bastard no less, since he is born out of wedlock and being a halfbreed.

Since I haven't read War Crimes I'm unsure about that bit but it could certainly be true. You gotta remember being chaste is a thing of most real religions that still exist; the worship of Elune could very well have nothing of the sort.

Now, I'm pretty sure Jaina never slept with Baine or Thrall, heh. However, I think it was implied back in Rise of the Lich King that she slept with Arthas. It's reasonable to assume she slept with Kalec too.

People do this, it's normal. No reason to assume just because it hasn't been stated it doesn't happen. Even Sylvanas might be getting it with Nathanos. Aysa Cloudsinger and Ji Firepaw too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure how many cultures in Warcraft practice marriage. Thrall and Aggra don't.

Until Tides of War - (and that includes ARthas the novel), there was no hint that Jaina had ever slept with Arthas - i thought she was a chaste virgin girl and that warcraft denizens were not like 21st century earth humans having to sleep around alot.
    “You’re like…a white candle,” he said. “All white and gold.” He reached for a lock of her hair, twirling it about his fingers.
    She grinned. “Yes,” she laughed, reaching to touch his own bright locks, “the children will almost certainly be blond.”
    He froze.
    “Jaina—are you—”
    She chuckled. “No. Not yet. But there’s no reason to think we won’t be able to have children.”
    -Rise of the Lich King, Chapter 8

Furthermore, I was shocked that war crimes states Tyrande had slept with Illidan - she's supposed to be a holy woman - now why'd the have to go and write that? Not impressed.
    Where have Elune's views or restrictions on sexuality ever been conveyed? With her fondness of Malorne and nature I would have assumed very much the opposite.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Came in here hoping for a discussion about which WC characters we'd like to bang. Now I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by heerobya View Post
    Came in here hoping for a discussion about which WC characters we'd like to bang. Now I'm disappointed.
    Me too. Turns out it's just OP complaining that a fictional character might have already banged his wifu~

Oh how I would love to see a valid source on this. I never read the book, but I almost highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Oh how I would love to see a valid source on this. I never read the book, but I almost highly doubt it.
    I think she mentioned in War Crimes that they were lovers or she lay with him, something like that, I'm sure someone has the reference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neryaf View Post
    Me too. Turns out it's just OP complaining that a fictional character might have already banged his wifu~
    wtf ... i think you're confusing me with heerobya

10+ Year Old Account
    How come this whole chaste/slut thing is never applied to the other end of the spectrum? It always falls on the women. What aren't we blaming the guys? Pure and noble Arthas whores himself out and BAM - Lich King. Illidan throws away his virgin purity BOOM - demon. Where are they now? Both dead. Let this be a lesson to you boys - lose your virginity without a wedding ring and you will become a monster and die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    How come this whole chaste/slut thing is never applied to the other end of the spectrum? It always falls on the women. What aren't we blaming the guys? Pure and noble Arthas whores himself out and BAM - Lich King. Illidan throws away his virgin purity BOOM - demon. Where are they now? Both dead. Let this be a lesson to you boys - lose your virginity without a wedding ring and you will become a monster and die.
    Best post I've seen in a while.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

Deleted
    I think she mentioned in War Crimes that they were lovers or she lay with him, something like that, I'm sure someone has the reference.
    No, that was a fake leak before the book appeared. It was confirmed fake. It was never in the book.

I think Durotan and Draka mated following their first hunt together.
    Aegwynn originally simply found a guy to bang to get her pregnant with Medivh, Chronicle now says they fell in love but I don't remember any indication of marriage.
    Medivh and Garona weren't married when Med'an was conceived.
    Garona's mother was raped, no marriage there.
    Jaina and Kalec are together currently, no knowledge of marriage, though I'm not sure if they're sleeping together either.
    Dragons have consorts rather than husbands/wives.

Deleted
    Illidan and Maiev
    Sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G

(I still crack at that video..)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Fuck that.

Illidan is Jesus and the 30.8.2016 (or 8.30.2016) is his Easter Holiday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Johnny awesome and twinkles dead cold body.

7+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft is really a universe, where there is little marriage, but a lot of partners. There is really nothing wrong with that at all, since nearly all sex in WoW is consensual.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.