Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Rejoicing that #BLM is no more, and playing World of Warcraft: Legion of course.
    Plot twist: It happens in two weeks, so legion isn't out yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You do realize I hope this is the same argument as plugging in a power strip to itself and thinking you are going to produce infinite energy right?

lol
    Whoa are you a genius?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

You guys are such pessimists. I would love to explore an unpopulated world, unraveling secrets. Just going through people's houses would be fun for a while, not to mention what some folks have said about Area 51, the White House, etc. All humanity's riches of knowledge would be yours.

Also I find it tragically hilarious that these forums are so filled with anti-religious hubris that people can confidently assert that they could successfully write their own Bible (as if it were in any way demonstrable that religious texts are sheer inventions of the imagination) OR even a cogent ethical code in the case of repopulation. Lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    You guys are such pessimists. I would love to explore an unpopulated world, unraveling secrets. Just going through people's houses would be fun for a while, not to mention what some folks have said about Area 51, the White House, etc. All humanity's riches of knowledge would be yours.

Also I find it tragically hilarious that these forums are so filled with anti-religious hubris that people can confidently assert that they could successfully write their own Bible (as if it were in any way demonstrable that religious texts are sheer inventions of the imagination) OR even a cogent ethical code in the case of repopulation. Lololol
    I don't need to demonstrate them as gods word or not, it would be your job to prove it, should you claim they are. It's not anyone elses business to disprove some other persons unproven wild claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    What panic? The dead don't fear.
    You must be fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I don't need to demonstrate them as gods word or not, it would be your job to prove it, should you claim they are. It's not anyone elses business to disprove some other persons unproven wild claims.
    This old argument again? Sheesh. All this time and you guys are still on spaghetti monster philosophy? *facepalm*

This old argument again? Sheesh. All this time and you guys are still on spaghetti monster philosophy? *facepalm*
    So you can't? Thought so. As long as you can't do that, it's complete bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    probably chillin and smoking weed
    Oh wow, yeah that sounds really smart. You do need food, water and a roof over your head and something to protect yourself with from all of the animals that will see you as food.

A better answer would be to at least do something other than that. See the T.V. show the last man on earth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    probably chillin and smoking weed
    This made me laugh more than it should've.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jamisawesome View Post
    You must be fun at parties.
    Fine, be that way. Sit on your house and watch the make believe panic. Or get bored to death by the gaping void you actually see.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Oh wow, yeah that sounds really smart. You do need food, water and a roof over your head and something to protect yourself with from all of the animals that will see you as food.

A better answer would be to at least do something other than that. See the T.V. show the last man on earth.
    There are literally tons of dead meat on the street and even more in the stores. Animals aren't that dumb to go fo the one foodsource they have no experience hunting. Also animals still can't open doors.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-08-08 at 07:45 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

It isn't particularly hard. And I am by no means anti-religious. I would simply compile my own canon of stories and lore. At the end of the day they are all just morality tales and stories. I could take the whole of Welsh mythology, add in the entirety of the Sailor Moon manga arc and splash on some hopeful message of a great King someday returning (An Arthur) and you've got a Canon. If Joseph Smith could do it, anyone can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    become a monk & live in iso...oh wait

Deleted
    I would have the last post on every current thread on 4chan and then archive it all.

Planting trees. Gotta start fixing the massive amounts of damage we've done to this planet sometime. Might as well not waste any time because there's a lot to do and my life is pretty finite in comparison.

I would kill myself and indulge in junk food.

Question whatever you take for granted.

I'd probably just go all Just Cause and cause some chaos. Find weapons, blow stuff up, burn stuff down. I'm a bit nosy, so I'd probably go to all my friends houses and spy on their text messages, internet history, whatever. Eventually I'd probably try something crazy like try to fly a plane or something and go out in a massive fiery crash.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I'd go to Area 51, find the aliens, and board their spaceship to go live on their planet.

I really wouldn't bother with the internet. I would gather what I could to live for the next few days in a secure location. Then strike out from my "shanty" base to a more secure location that has books (so probably a library) and is relatively good for foraging.

Long term I would try to hold up in the library gathering food and knowledge as long as possible. Hopefully over time some learning pays off and I would strike out further afield; gathering and foraging as I travel to most agreeable weather/food location. Consume those resources and move on to the next area, etc, etc. Till I die basically.

I would like to have like a nice RV with a hitch or someway to carry a lot of supplies. So that I can travel, have a home and still have room for the scavenging/gathering.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-08-08 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Law 101. Burden of proof is on the accuser / person claiming that X thing is not real. Otherwise there is no case. Wild Claims are only "wild claims" if the person that seeks to call them that can provide admissible proof that proves them as unreasonable or false.

Also, Legion. It said humans not existing. I have complete faith Blizzard's PCs, Warden Program, and their army of Hamsters that the machines will run the patches, and what little I must do can be achieved by a 20 mile drive to Irvine. I might have to be creative on entry, but at least I know I will be the only human so no one will get mad.

I will proceed with my plan to defeat the mortal nature of man, by using all technology Humanity possesses to convert my biological existence into a technological one and rule over Earth, now renamed after me. Earth will become a free-floating battle-station capable of the eradication of other world-souls. "Children" can be created by the machine, and in time become sentient. We will repopulate and soar the stars bringing our technological superiority to all creation, searing away in flame all inferior life.

Eventually my mind becomes so omnipresent, and labyrinthine that the most any sentient life can discern without being driven mad, or being remade is a simple message, which I will speak from my world ships to the life-forms my Legion interacts with so as to inform them of their inevitable fate, and the illogical nature of opposition.

WE ARE THE LEGION. OPEN OUR WARP-PORTALS AND SURRENDER YOUR SOULS.
    WE WILL DESTROY YOUR BIOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS AND REPLACE IT WITH OUR OWN.
    YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE CONSECRATED.
    WE IMPOSE ORDER ON THE CHAOS OF ORGANIC EVOLUTION. YOU EXIST BECAUSE I ALLOW IT, AND YOU WILL END BECAUSE I DEMAND IT.

I AM HE WHO SPEAKS FOR THEY.

I AM SARGERAS.

( And then I will be boarded and destroyed by 40 life-forms, only to reconstitute my AI and Body the following week. So the cycle goes. )

I'm curious how we would verify that we were in fact the only person left alive.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano