Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Confirming interest, looking forward to the season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through the draft board and spend a while making awful puns.

The Bortles one is based on the fact I was watching the Michael Bay films recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Pend you could also have: Out whittened, Protect the Collerbone, PB & JJ, ect...

10+ Year Old Account
    Or steal all the Watt related ones. Or the fact McFadden got replaced by Elliot with Run DMC to EZE

10+ Year Old Account
    Puns are like deadly poison to me, I don't know how I'm going to survive picking a new team name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Puns are my forte.

... that one was unintended, that's how good I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested for this year. My team was Pure Poppycock last two years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well Pend you could also have: Out whittened, Protect the Collerbone, PB & JJ, ect...
    My team last year was Slow Witten-ed. Probably still will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Praying for a good draft. One of the other leagues I'm playing in this year is a dynasty league, as in we keep the same roster that we had from the previous season going into this season. We had a one-round draft today to let each team pick up a rookie and I thought "what the F" as I looked at my team and was reminded of the fact that I had a bunch of nobodies at RB: Demarco Murray who did absolutely nothing last year and might lay another egg this year, Antonio Andrews, Mike Gillislee and Denard Robinson.

Picked up Devontae Booker since I was second to last and of course Ezekiel Elliot was gone by then. Neither CJ Andersen nor Ronnie Hillman have been consistent for the Broncos and from what I've been reading, Booker has already surpassed Hillman and is now second on the RB depth chart in Denver, so hoping for some good returns with this pickup.

18 people signed up so far... Looking good for 2 leagues for sure.

I'll probably send out some sort of scheduling survey this coming weekend to get a feel of when the best time for drafts might be and what timezone/location everyone is in to try and group people by geographic location etc.
    Fantasy Football on MMO Champion!
    2018 -- 2017 -- 2016 -- 2015 -- 2014 -- 2013

I will join if you have room and allow forum noobs in. I play multiple leagues every year.

I'll be back this year as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah. I forgot how fucked I am, and will likely auto-draft again :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh yeah. I forgot how fucked I am, and will likely auto-draft again :/
    Same here, but maybe it will work out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Same here, but maybe it will work out.
    Well, not only is my schedule random each week, but also I won't know for certain when I will work until the week before. Even though the schedules are made three weeks in advance, they aren't made properly, and have to be changed. Also the weeks start on an odd day (Saturday), which kind of messes it up even more.

Hello Everyone!

As you may have noticed I have sent out the draft availability poll via PM.

Just some additional infomation that may help clarrify any questions you may have:

• The time's listed on the poll are Eastern, EDT - New York timezone which is the default for the NFL.com live draft lobby.
    • Could you please answer the poll using your MMO Champ forum name to help track who has completed the survey
    • In the name section could you please specify which country you reside in e.g. MMOChampUsername - USA
    • If you dont fully complete the survey by answering each timeslot and save.. it will default the unanswered to "No"
    • The brackets Yes question "(Yes)" is an unsure answer... I'm using that as I can make it if I absolutely need too but would prefer another timeslot.
    • The days are divided into 1 hour blocks, as thats probably around the average that the draft will take, give or take.
    • The day starts at Midnight and then goes to 1am before jumping to 11am later that morning, this is because the NFL.com live lobby is open for scheduling from 11am to 1am the following day.

Please be careful when selecting the times and make sure you have converted appropriately using a Timezone converter if you aren't in Eastern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something went screwy when I was filling it out, might need to try again later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh its eastern time? I will prob have to change mine then.

Why does country even matter?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Oh its eastern time? I will prob have to change mine then.

Why does country even matter?
    Someone mentioned last year that it might be better to organise based on regions/timezones.. Taking that feedback on board I thought it might help to group people based on that.

But as far as I am concerned, if you can make the draft date/time that suits the other members of your league and your active, location doesn't make any difference.

I understand due to certain peoples schedules that they may be unable to make a time that suits the majority of their league mates, in which case if they have no problem autodrafting then that won't be an issue, however I do my best to try and accomodate people.
    Last edited by Alae; 2016-08-14 at 04:25 AM.

I'm down!

/10char