Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirlxo View Post
    why does it talk about Orgrimmar so much? Do alliance have to fly to Orgrimmar for this or is there an Stormwind equivalent?
    What do you mean, 'so much'? There's only one mention of Orgrimmar that's not paired with Stormwind, when it mentions Orgrimmar Rear Gate. Which is where the Azshara (zone, not naga) demon invasion happens. So no, you don't go to Org, just to Azshara.
    Last edited by JaceDraccus; 2016-08-08 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirlxo View Post
    why does it talk about Orgrimmar so much? Do alliance have to fly to Orgrimmar for this or is there an Stormwind equivalent?
    No, everything happens in both Orgrimmar and Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    The chests contain item level 700 just like this and this. I don't know why some sites just like MMO points to the rewards being 685, that was on the early cycles of beta and was changed weeks ago.
    An old line that didn't get updated, fixed now, thanks!

is this shit so hard to release eu and us together at once...i preordered to get "early access" ... lol 20 days my ass early sto early access was the last month of beta and the progress from it goes to the live game so what is 20 days....

While testing on Beta I couldn't swap between specs. As in: I was *locked* into whatever I chose. Even though I didn't have the alternative artifact weapon, that seems silly.
    I must ask: Is this limitation going live? If I choose Havoc -- does that mean my DH can't swap to Veng and tank until level 102?

Wow.. the "unique" warglaive the people were making so much fuss about cuz they were not gonna be able to get it if they didn't pre-purchase is not that "unique" looking, nor that good looking either... is just a recolor of the one you get at the very start and dosen't show the glow effect even.. tho maybe that's due to being a still image... Still... don't see why the big deal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novarius View Post
    is this shit so hard to release eu and us together at once...i preordered to get "early access" ... lol 20 days my ass early sto early access was the last month of beta and the progress from it goes to the live game so what is 20 days....
    It is released together. Just because your timezone says 20th (same as mine) and theirs says 19th doesn't actually mean shit.

As for early access, oh boohoo. At least it's something.

Go ahead and quit if life is so hard for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    Wow.. the "unique" warglaive the people were making so much fuss about cuz they were not gonna be able to get it if they didn't pre-purchase is not that "unique" looking, nor that good looking either... is just a recolor of the one you get at the very start and dosen't show the glow effect even.. tho maybe that's due to being a still image... Still... don't see why the big deal about it.
    The big deal is it came close to setting up a precedent for pre-order benefits beyond "early access" with permanent exclusive content.

Also even if it's "not a good model" it's still like 1/20th of the total appearances for the Glaive weapon type. Every bit counts if you want variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Novarius View Post
    Yet EU usually gets everything else in WoW before NA lol, for once we get something before you guys and its an instant shit fest from you people, deal with it.

Relocate Ulduar, Karazhan and Dalaran? waaat? why? Doesn't make any sense. Dalaran will be in game twice, I got that. But Ulduar and Karazhan? Why would you want to relocate 8 years and 6 years old raids? Unless Uld and Kara will be the Legion later raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    The big deal is it came close to setting up a precedent for pre-order benefits beyond "early access" with permanent exclusive content.

Also even if it's "not a good model" it's still like 1/20th of the total appearances for the Glaive weapon type. Every bit counts if you want variety.
    You're still salty about that aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by fanto View Post
    Relocate Ulduar, Karazhan and Dalaran? waaat? why? Doesn't make any sense. Dalaran will be in game twice, I got that. But Ulduar and Karazhan? Why would you want to relocate 8 years and 6 years old raids? Unless Uld and Kara will be the Legion later raids?
    Only Dalaran is getting relocated.

Where the hell are the Broken Shore end cinematics?

In early testing, it appeared (possibly mistakenly on my part) that we'd have to collect each transmog set on a character of that armor type. It looks like this "issue" is fixed, and we can collect on any toon and just mail to an appropriate character?

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Where the hell are the Broken Shore end cinematics?
    You have to do the event to be able to see it

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    While testing on Beta I couldn't swap between specs. As in: I was *locked* into whatever I chose. Even though I didn't have the alternative artifact weapon, that seems silly.
    I must ask: Is this limitation going live? If I choose Havoc -- does that mean my DH can't swap to Veng and tank until level 102?
    Bring up the Specialization tab in the window that also has your talents. Click on a spec. Click activate. This is how it works on Beta and Live as of today.

They removed the dual spec UI in the Talents tab, but you can freely change your specialization out of combat (you just can't change talents you have already selected unless in a rested area, etc, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    In early testing, it appeared (possibly mistakenly on my part) that we'd have to collect each transmog set on a character of that armor type. It looks like this "issue" is fixed, and we can collect on any toon and just mail to an appropriate character?
    You mean the ensembles? I guess so, if they're BOA...

Deleted
    Shame anyone who had the cheek to buy a physical CE won't have any DH access.

I love paying more for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post

You're paying more for more? You get the physical collector's edition filled with all the shit digital buyers don't get. And the only thing you miss out on is EARLY access to DH, which you will still be able to play when Legion goes live, so don't act like you just flat out don't get to eventually consume that content.

If you don't want the cool physical shit in the CE, then don't buy it. Simple.

im kind of disappointed that they is no weapon available for nether shards when the prepatch hit my 725 1h weapon got removed with a 655 one dispite the fact that grolling dragon punch and fists of furry now require one handers i didn't receive a 1h weapon in the mail either

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post

Precisely! Why they can't give Boxed CE purchases the same benefits is beyond me.