Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Why do you do it on 25? And how did you go about Council?
    I wanted to do it for fun? idk i was bored and cleared to durumu on it. I stacked all 4 on the caster girl and killed her first(have to immune first root with ams or w/e cuz she will out range you if rooted) then stun guy(have to save vamp blood and be full hp before you get stunned each time) then after that you win.

Im goin to assume at 110 with decent gear and a good artIfact we should to more than able handle So0 raid finder lvl

fucking pally blue wing shoulders >.<
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I wanted to do it for fun? idk i was bored and cleared to durumu on it. I stacked all 4 on the caster girl and killed her first(have to immune first root with ams or w/e cuz she will out range you if rooted) then stun guy(have to save vamp blood and be full hp before you get stunned each time) then after that you win.
    I was curious if there was something unique on 25 which I did not realise - as I figured mount drop rates are the same on 10/25. But yy, great

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Im goin to assume at 110 with decent gear and a good artIfact we should to more than able handle So0 raid finder lvl

fucking pally blue wing shoulders >.<
    You can already do SoO LFR really easily aside from Galakras (and maybe you'd need to play Unholy for Sha?) Mythic SoO right now would be the interesting thing to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    On normal u press the console and on heroic u break the pipes.
    This would explain it. I never got to start it in prog, just stood around waiting

I'm fine clearing ToT as Blood up until Dark Animus. How the heck are you suppose to do it correctly? All the adds gang up on me with "acceleration link" and wipe the floor with me. Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    I'm fine clearing ToT as Blood up until Dark Animus. How the heck are you suppose to do it correctly? All the adds gang up on me with "acceleration link" and wipe the floor with me. Tips?
    Kill adds one per one (as they take less dmg from aoe spell) as fast as you can (I like to begin at the right corner, next the door you used to enter the room) before too many of them begin to stack up.
    If many of them are on you, DRW will help a lot.

Honestly, if you had enough dps to kill buggued Durumu before it kills you (I assumed you've done it after prepatch), it shouldn't be a problem to do Dark Animus

I'm guessing very easily. I can solo some normal 10 mop raids like vaults and hof as a 739 unholy dk. I have to skip the bosses that have mechanics that makes the fight unsoloable ofc.