7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    I'm impressed by your answer. thanks!
    yeah, things need to be modernized and i agree 100% with you, but with caution or else we'll get another F-35 money hole and thats a big no-no. on the other hand, i think that the us should be less interventionist (i'm against the neocon ideals) and use the hammer only if absolutely needed. or else you could get another Iraq. but thats me, and i am a left leaning person, we can get different views on policy

Left leaning? You mean you are not part of the neoliberal world order?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Wrong.

[img]http://politicsthatwork.com/img/trump-income.gif[img]
    Hilarious Skroe, you literally forgot half the data needed to compare groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Left leaning? You mean you are not part of the neoliberal world order?
    lol ofc not! i'm a left leaning moderate.
    i'm very liberal on social issues, and ñeft leaning on economic issues, but not with the extent of some people. i think that some things must not be in control of the market forces, or at least there must be a real public option, and some markets must be tightly controlled.
    but in some things i think that the free market has helped a lot. at least now there are less wars being battled.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-08-09 at 05:35 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You're really grasping at straws.
    Straws?

Can bring out the big guns from the most recent leaks about the Clinton foundation if you wish....
    But right now im settled for attacking her inability to lead a country due to her being sick and yet again, there is leaked documentaries to support that fact.
    She cannot even walk stairs without aid!

In her current health. Which is getting rapidly worse as this election is draining her alot, she won't last in a debate duel against Trump.

Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-08-09 at 05:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol ofc not! i'm a left leaning moderate.
    i'm very liberal on social issues, and ñeft leaning on economic issues, but not with the extent of some people. i think that some things must not be in control of the market forces, or at least there must be a real public option, and some markets must be tightly controlled.
    You obviously have not read the word of our one true saviour.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    It saddens me that with all of the shady business and political practices that Hilary has been involved in over the past decade or so the best the Trump campaign is coming up with is this kind of grade school level bullshit. I mean, it made me laugh, truly, I did laugh watching it but given that its fabricated its got absolutely no teeth. Other than a bit of economics related content I haven't seen anything with substance come from Trump. I really wish the Trump camp would get off their fucking asses and actually attack her on something with substance. And no, I'm not referring to the fucking Benghazi scandal.

Granted, this is a gaming website so I shouldn't expect much here but even the more serious, more heavily moderated political websites I visit are lacking on anything meaningful coming from Trump.

...meanwhile, over that Democratic Party, Hilary can just sit back and watch her numbers increase given all the bat shit crazy antics of Trump over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    You obviously have not read the word of our one true saviour.
    i... have, and i cringe every time. that man, alongside with pinochet made my country one of the most unequal on the world (a gini of 0,6 is not nice) with most of the basic things privatized and a very poor or non existent public option
    have you read the book: "El capital en el siglo XXI" of piketty?
    PS: i'm not very good at noticing jokes, so if you linked that book in that way, sorry for not noticing it
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-08-09 at 05:41 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I think a lot of voters and politicians will look back on this election feeling ashamed they supported Trump. The further away we get from this election, the more negative public opinion will be about him and those supporting him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can bring out the big guns from the most recent leaks about the Clinton foundation if you wish....
    See, this is part of what I was referring to in my previous post. There is fairly shady shit that has gone on with the Clintons. Whats holding back the Trump camp from pouncing on all that content? WTF are they waiting for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    See, this is part of what I was referring to in my previous post. There is fairly shady shit that has gone on with the Clintons. Whats holding back the Trump camp from pouncing on all that content? WTF are they waiting for.
    Here you go.
    From the man himself.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Don't worry however if that doesn't satisfy you.
    There will be much more to come, the house of cards is crumbling as we speak.

But as i said earlier.
    Just count the people showing up at Trumps rallies compared to Hillary for a clearer popularity picture.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-08-09 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    The debates, I think. Preparation and strategy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You are wrong in this case though. Then you topped it off with a healthy dose of playing the victim.
    Ok you've said that like 3 times now, you really want me to acknowledge it so there, happy?

7+ Year Old Account
    Here you go.
    From the man himself.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Don't worry however if that doesn't satisfy you.
    There will be much more to come, the house of cards is crumbling as we speak.
    Yeah, I've seen it.

To my point, why are these bullet points not regularly under discussion? Each one of the items in that list should be expanded on. Pounced on. Instead? Mostly fluff coming from Trump. The outline is there, at some point that camp needs to start publicly expanding on and publicizing the pieces. Enough bullshit already.

Three months to the day, the Trump camp better start waking up.

Edit :
    But as i said earlier.
    Just count the people showing up at Trumps rallies compared to Hillary for a clearer popularity picture.
    See this is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about. Total fucking bullshit fluff. Do you really think people are going to be convinced to vote for Trump because he has more people in his pictures than Hilary? Seriously? Is this what you are trying to put forward as a reason to vote for Trump?

Personally, I need something with more meat. Speak to the meat in that pdf you linked. There's actual substance there.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2016-08-09 at 05:54 AM.

Straws?

But right now im settled for attacking her inability to lead a country due to her being sick and yet again, there is leaked documentaries to support that fact.
    She cannot even walk stairs without aid!

In her current health. Which is getting rapidly worse as this election is draining her alot, she won't last in a debate duel against Trump.

Straws might be the wrong word. Bullshit might be better.

Having seizures shouldn't be a consideration that precludes you from holding office. She has Parkinson's though.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-08-09 at 05:54 AM.

I'm impressed by your answer. thanks!
    yeah, things need to be modernized and i agree 100% with you, but with caution or else we'll get another F-35 money hole and thats a big no-no. on the other hand, i think that the us should be less interventionist (i'm against the neocon ideals) and use the hammer only if absolutely needed. or else you could get another Iraq. but thats me, and i am a left leaning person, we can get different views on policy
    The F-35 is a kind of example of one of things I talked about. If we look at the F-22/F-35's predecessors, the F-15/F-16, the F-16, which came after the F-15, evolved some of the F-15's features and was the first "fly by wire" aircraft, but wasn't a revolutionary departure from it. They were still pretty close to each other. The F-35 by contrast is a big departure from the F-22. People conflate the sophistication of the F-22 with the F-35 because the F-22 is nominally the vastly superior air superiority fighter. However from a technological perspective, there is no comparison... the F-35 is in a class by itself and the F-22 isn't even close to it. The F-35 just does that advancement in a package meant to be closer to the F-16.

With the potential F-22 restart being thrown around, if the decision to do it is taken, then the next question becomes "do we just Reopen the F-22A production line or do we retrofit it with a ton of F-35 tech (as much as we can get) and make an F-22C that is way, way beyond the F-22A". That is how far beyond the F-22 the F-35 is from a technological standpoint. The F-22C, conceptually, would be an F-35 in an F-22 suit.

Which gets back to what I was saying: what if instead of doing what amounts to an F-22 successor in an F-16-sized airframe, instead they had, a decade ago, taken the F-22 and put it in a smaller package and made that the F-35. That would mean an aircraft way less sophisticated than the F-35, but it also would have meant a lot more aircraft (and cheaper), probably a decade ago.

The F-35 is a model in over-ambition. The Air Force needed an F-16 2.0 basically. Instead they aimed for a bridge to the F-22's eventual successor, with technology 30 years too early, and got an hugely expensive program a decade behind schedule.

Deleted
    Well then, we do not have to wait long to prove which one off us is right.

Here's my prediction.
    Hillary will have a Seizure/Coughing Fit or just freeze completely when she faces Donald Trump.
    There is really nothing more to discuss, time will tell. Then you will see with your own eyes, that she is unfit to be the president of the US.

Until then... Toodeloo!

Thank you so muchf or this. 100% dead on.

"Clinton's health". Hood lord. They will try anything won't they.

Let's talk the health of the overweight 70 years old man who probably has done an ass-load of cocaine over the years.

7+ Year Old Account
    i... have, and i cringe every time. that man, alongside with pinochet made my country one of the most unequal on the world (a gini of 0,6 is not nice) with most of the basic things privatized and a very poor or non existent public option
    have you read the book: "El capital en el siglo XXI" of piketty?
    PS: i'm not very good at noticing jokes, so if you linked that book in that way, sorry for not noticing it
    It was. Joke. But now serious talk regardless of your opinion on friedman he knew his stuff. I haven't read a lot from picketty though wanna pass me the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I think a lot of voters and politicians will look back on this election feeling ashamed they supported Trump. The further away we get from this election, the more negative public opinion will be about him and those supporting him.
    ANYONE who actively supports trump has no place in the Republican Party or Conservative movement post-election.

No forgiveness. No second chances. Anyone who supports Trump is through.

The first head that will roll will be Rince Preibus.