Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    What Masque version is this? Action bar icons looking really clean.
    It's called Elegance Dark. I have been using it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Thanks, and yeah, it'll be a standalone addon Hopefully, I'll release it within next 1-2 weeks.

And ofc I'll post here about it
    When it'll be done?)
    Spoiler: 
    когда скачать можно будет ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    When it'll be done?)
    Spoiler: 
    когда скачать можно будет ?
    As I said, I hope to release it within next 1-2 weeks, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Xion View Post
    Always like your UI's Birg! Question: What's the name of the fonts you use?
    Thanks! The square one is called "IMAGINE" and can be found here:
    http://www.dafont.com/imagine-font.font

The other is called Oblik Bold, and is set to replace all other default fonts:
    https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/oblik

Remember to convert them to .ttf is they're not already!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Thanks, and yeah, it'll be a standalone addon Hopefully, I'll release it within next 1-2 weeks.

And ofc I'll post here about it
    YES! This is amazing btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    Very interested in trying this, adding it onto the list of interfaces I need to try. How do your raid frames work? I am healing for the first time ever during this expansion so I'm wondering how healer friendly this is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    hot tracker? oh well. So buffs (1-3), debuffs (1-3?) hm. okay.
    Honestly most healers are going to use grid2/vuhdu/etc regardless so I wouldn't stress that much about it. Be interesting to see what you come up with but the flexibility of the existing healer orientated addons is tough to beat.

Deleted
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080816_23cyp1c.jpg
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080816_236kj4x.jpg

figured i'd post something since i've wanted to for a while but i've always found something to change when i upload it. but now i'm quite satisfied, at least for the mo. the cast bar is a little but out of place but really noticeable at that. i want to change the main font though. does anyone have a recommendation for a sans serif?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080816_23cyp1c.jpg
    http://abload.de/img/wowscrnshot_080816_236kj4x.jpg

figured i'd post something since i've wanted to for a while but i've always found something to change when i upload it. but now i'm quite satisfied, at least for the mo. the cast bar is a little but out of place but really noticeable at that. i want to change the main font though. does anyone have a recommendation for a sans serif?
    I really like that!! do you plan on uploading it?

Yeah that is pretty legit.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
    It's called Elegance Dark. I have been using it for years.
    Could you share your action bar settings aswell?

Scale / size of icons, padding, etc.

Thanks!

Last edited by IntellectuallyChallenged; 2016-08-08 at 10:01 PM.

My ui is just a mix of Elvui with Benikui and a few other lovely little addons on the side.

i.imgur.com/UuxMXqW.jpg

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think I am finally happy. Been tossing up with trying a totally different flavour of UI but I think I'll just stick with this Need to change that castbar colour tho!

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    i want to change the main font though. does anyone have a recommendation for a sans serif?
    Not sure if it's a sans serif, but Roboto Bold or even Roboto Medium are pretty nice. Quite legible and scale up/down nicely.

Deleted
    Combat, target, idle. Tweak tweak tweak. I guess I'll add something to track Mongoose Fury if mobs ever stop dying in like two hits with quest greens...

Well i'm still trying to figure out my UF layout etc for my DH in legion. So far this is what im thinking.. I need to change the actiobar addon or i might adjust the bar to 6 collums instead of 7, but i want it to hide OOC aswell.

The red numbers is my rage, the white ones is my targets health %. The % on the bigger bar is my health % and the bigger bar is my rage bar.
    The colors needs tuning etc, but im only using STUF to try my layout first, before i put hours into recoding Lyn's amazing oUF layout

OOC

TARGET

COMBAT

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Honestly most healers are going to use grid2/vuhdu/etc regardless so I wouldn't stress that much about it. Be interesting to see what you come up with but the flexibility of the existing healer orientated addons is tough to beat.
    And this is what I am thinking exactly, why I am not stressing myself to make a healer friendly UI. I will think about that and maybe just scrap that idea as whole.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    And this is what I am thinking exactly, why I am not stressing myself to make a healer friendly UI. I will think about that and maybe just scrap that idea as whole.
    @xerus is right. That's the reason why my UI doesn't have any kind of raid frames, I won't be able to write anything as good as Grid* or any other raid frames addon, and majority of people will use those anyway.

I don't use raid frames at all, cuz I'm either tanking or dpsing. On my mage I hide them (decursing is gone), on my tank I only show another tank, and default raid frames are more than enough to do so

P.S. @Lyn, thanks for PR, haha Just saw your comments in UI replacement thread.
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-08-09 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Well i'm still trying to figure out my UF layout etc for my DH in legion. So far this is what im thinking.. I need to change the actiobar addon or i might adjust the bar to 6 collums instead of 7, but i want it to hide OOC aswell.

The red numbers is my rage, the white ones is my targets health %. The % on the bigger bar is my health % and the bigger bar is my rage bar.
    The colors needs tuning etc, but im only using STUF to try my layout first, before i put hours into recoding Lyn's amazing oUF layout
    Whats the addon behind those nameplates? Is it standalone or part of the code? I love the idea behind it and tried to use a bar-less text display for nameplates but couldn't come up with anything that I liked but that looks nice.