Deleted

A Message and Apology

I have two apologies to make, and both are emitted from a deep spot in my heart and fully meant. First, I apologize for the many posts I make here when I am not banned. I don't apologize for the content, but the language it is written in. I know many of you have no problem reading, but your mother tongues are many, not just English, and me making you read an interesting but long post in the English language is probably a tormenting experience. If it is allowed here, I'll write in other languages I speak and post my comments side by side in translated form so that you can avoid reading anything in English whatsoever. It would be good for me to know that I don't convey my message in such a horrible language only, and can put it in rather fine and pleasant versions as well.

Second, I apologize for having to comment on the "American Presidential Election 2016". I hold America in very little regard and have little to no interest in talking about any of its internal affairs. However, because of the position it has in our globe, I must say this: whatever will benefit Europe first, then possibly the rest of the world, I wish for it to take place in America. Currently, America can choose between two people that have no rivalry amongst each other in the warmongering and psychopathic realm, despite what is believed. The illusionary rivalry is narrated to be between "two evils", with Donald Trump being the oft-proclaimed "greater evil". This, to the average American, might be the case. To me, it doesn't matter at all. Let me emphasize: I could not care any less what happens with America internally. Let me repeat: I could not care any less what happens with America internally. You are irrelevant to me. Largely an uninteresting people who have nothing to offer to Europe nor any challenge to pose to Europe in the cultural, social, historical, civilization [etc] realm. However, I do care about this (as I said earlier): who will affect Europe and the world in the most evil and good fashion?

Simple: the psychopath among the two whose track record is the most nefarious will do the greatest evil. That's Hillary Clinton. This woman will probably be at least as warmongering as any former American president, and her personality, state of mind, track record, and support of her husband in his own wicked affairs are all a testament to my claim.

So, let this be known. If you have any goodness in you, go with someone who will not put millions of innocent lives at risk of being lost and harmed.

I apologize again for a lengthy English post and commentary on the American election.

The US will do what it thinks is best for the US, and cares not what some outsider thinks, nor does it elect based on what is best for EU. The simple fact that you think Trump would be the safer choice proves your ignorance in the matter.

Apology accepted.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    You suck at apologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The US will do what it thinks is best for the US, and cares not what some outsider thinks, nor does it elect based on what is best for EU. The simple fact that you think Trump would be the safer choice proves your ignorance in the matter.
    Trump is the best choice for the world. He is inherently more "peaceful" than Hillary, and only a complete idiot would think otherwise. That woman is a psychopath. She has consistently wanted to lead an aggressive foreign policy, whilst Trump has consistently been against. He also wants better relations with Russia, which is great for the world.

Edit: I apologize once more.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There really needs to be something equal to a driver's license for the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Trump is the best choice for the world. He is inherently more "peaceful" than Hillary, and only a complete idiot would think otherwise. That woman is a psychopath. She has consistently wanted to lead an aggressive foreign policy, whilst Trump has consistently been against. He also wants better relations with Russia, which is great for the world.

Yep. Totally ignorant you are. That is fine though. Just another to add to my "ignorant" list and ignore in future posts.

We could wipe out your puny country in a weekend and still have plenty of time to go sightseeing before we went home remember we do things that are in our best interests or we will start doing that again here soon hopefully

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post

Eh, Trump wants to go to war with: Mexico, China, Middle east (and kill their wifes and children).
    Trump supports communism and dictatorship.
    Trump has alot of rich friends.

This will end well, how exactly?

I'm sorry...who are you again?

Deleted
    Yep. Totally ignorant you are. That is fine though. Just another to add to my "ignorant" list and ignore in future posts.
    I am deeply saddened by the fact that you'd ignore me. I don't think I've heard of your before, but my very functional intuition says you're a very important person here and in the real world, so I know it's a loss that you shall no more judge my comments and put them under scrutiny. Can you un-ignore please?

I do not care about what happens in America.. unless it effects Europe.. which of course America has nothing to offer Europe.. but.. for some reason its position in the globe.. or.. err...

Man. You should come over here and write stuff for Trump. He needs people so expect at putting ones own foot in ones own mouth so perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    There really needs to be something equal to a driver's license for the internet.
    That would just pave the path towards it becoming one giant echo chamber...

Don't feed the troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I do not care about what happens in America.. unless it effects Europe.. which of course America has nothing to offer Europe.. but.. for some reason its position in the globe.. or.. err...

Man. You should come over here and write stuff for Trump. He needs people so expect at putting ones own foot in ones own mouth so perfectly.
    You have poor reading comprehension.

its funny how Hillary shills get so hostile when someone got different opinion than they. I bet you have a lot of friends IRL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Don't feed the troll.
    American inferiority complex strikes again.

You spell apologize the correct, American way. That pretty much makes you American.

O7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    You spell apologize the correct, American way. That pretty much makes you American.

O7
    I just generally don't care what variant of English I use. It's a horrible language in many ways, and the only good elements are the borrowed (e.g., Latin) ones.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, first, this isn't your blog. Second, as in the other thread, opening a thread that a thinly veiled discussion of moderator action isn't productive. Stahp.

Closing this.