Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Russian youth soccer team starts fight in Norway

Actually, the Russian boy Nikita Sitnikov began beat his Norwegian rival after that, when he had called Nikita a Russian pig.
    There were foughting only two Russian boys and two Norwegian boys . Some fathers of the Norwegian players came to protect their children. The men beat of the Russian boys. They hurt hand to the boy Nikita Sitnikow.

He was only thirteen years old. (And the oldest Russian player in this team is fourteen years old.)

The fighters was separated by other Norwegian fathers and coaches.
    After a fight at the match of teenage football teams in Norway at the international tournament Norway Cup, the Russian “Cosmos” wrote a statement to the police against the parent of the Norwegian player.
    Besides that the referee was judging this match unfairly.
    I wish that people from around the world had attitude to the people of Russia like my excellent American friend Mary Marshall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats an awfully young age to be suffering from steroid rage.

I thought Nikita was a name for broads. Or maybe I watched La Femme Nikita too much.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Title: Russian youth soccer team starts fight in Norway

The actual story: Norwegian youth soccer team starts fight in Norway

lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I thought Nikita was a name for broads. Or maybe I watched La Femme Nikita too much.
    I suppose you have, especially if you've never heard of Nikita Khrushchev.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    So... Two 13 years old kids started a fight and the PARENTS beat the guy up?

15+ Year Old Account
    [citation needed]

....especially from a fresh account.

And who cares anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Roid rage.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    [citation needed]

....especially from a fresh account.

And who cares anyway?
    When some 30yrs old "teen" refugees, who rape and kill, get beaten - you care.
    When a white boy, doesnt matter where he is from, is called a pig, then get beaten by the parent of a bully - you do not care.

Libtarded much?

Russia is basically a nation of professional scam artists. Whatever they tell you about anything, you're safe assuming the opposite of what they tell you. So probably what actually happened here is the russian kid's family flew into a wild rage at having some insane demand that they be given money because of some wrong they invented rejected. Then they probably followed them home and dug some plants up from their garden before running off with them, making sure to puncture every nearby car's tiers on their way out.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    When some 30yrs old "teen" refugees, who rape and kill, get beaten - you care.
    When a white boy, doesnt matter where he is from, is called a pig, then get beaten by the parent of a bully - you do not care.

Libtarded much?
    You are so barking at the wrong tree here.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Norway getting annexed soon.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Brings a whole new meaning to "Rush B".

Deleted
    The effects of the mediatic attack are bringing results. Skroe would be proud of you

1. it's football in Europe, you talk like an American trying to be a Russian to troll
    2. fights are (sadly) part of football matches in Europe and South America, even at those ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    1. it's football in Europe, you talk like an American trying to be a Russian to troll
    2. fights are (sadly) part of football matches in Europe and South America, even at those ages.
    That's not true at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Russia is basically a nation of professional scam artists. Whatever they tell you about anything, you're safe assuming the opposite of what they tell you. So probably what actually happened here is the russian kid's family flew into a wild rage at having some insane demand that they be given money because of some wrong they invented rejected. Then they probably followed them home and dug some plants up from their garden before running off with them, making sure to puncture every nearby car's tiers on their way out.
    Were u born this inbred?

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Were u born this inbred?
    Did I offend your russian heritage? Luckily we're having this conversation online, so I don't have to worry about you showing up later to break my windows and steal random trash to pile up in whatever dilapidated building you're currently squatting in with your perpetually drunk unemployed friends.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Roid rage.
    Certainly the only explanation for kids in a competitive environment ever getting into fights

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I can smell the Hunnic blood running through your veins. What else would be responsible for such madness in a Norwegian fellow?

Is your name "Atle" by any chance? Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

---

That said, Russians absolutely rock. The way they make headlines and enrage fools is absolutely hilarious. I don't condone this fight of course, and don't care to take sides. But, they're still rockin' and hilarious.