I don't remember to see it stated somewhere, but you can have only one demon hunter per realm?
    I was planning to make 11 of them on another realm, where I got a lvl 70 char, for mount farming. But that would be too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    I don't remember to see it stated somewhere, but you can have only one demon hunter per realm?
    I was planning to make 11 of them on another realm, where I got a lvl 70 char, for mount farming. But that would be too good to be true.
    Limited to one per realm, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    You do know that we will still be in draenor right?
    Lore wise, we're not anymore(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    If you're going for mount farming, you could always make a DH, run the raids you want then delete it and start over until you get the mounts you want, if you have the patience for that. DH starter area is pretty easy to power through once you know what you're doing and there's plenty of mount drops that a 100 DH can easily farm for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Lore wise, we're not anymore(?)
    Except that actually doesn't matter and gameplay wise we're in WoD until the 30th lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Demon Hunters are available one per realm. That would be dumb if you could create more than one.

And yes, it would be pretty disappointing to see CGI. I think it would only be fitting for the final raid to wrap up the expansion with the cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I dont think they will be CGI. Terran Gregory doesnt make CGI.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    you maybe, i dont, i will kill demons on azeroth and not set foot on that clusterfuck again.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm actually considering to avoid streams / videos so i can experience the cinematic's for the first time in game. I've tried it before with the Wrath Gate in WotLK and also when they implemented all the cinematic's for WoD beta but i always failed and watched them online after few days.
    But since US gets it only one day earlier i think i can hang on. Anyone else planing on doing this? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    If you're going for mount farming, you could always make a DH, run the raids you want then delete it and start over until you get the mounts you want, if you have the patience for that. DH starter area is pretty easy to power through once you know what you're doing and there's plenty of mount drops that a 100 DH can easily farm for.
    Except that DH's are locked out from old raids for a week (I think) to prevent exactly that.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    Except that DH's are locked out from old raids for a week (I think) to prevent exactly that.
    Smart move for Blizz, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    I was not aware of that, but it does make sense. Guess that means no transmog farming on my DH later today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the lockout is a day, not a week. I don't remember having to wait that long for my boosted rogue to be able to do Cataclysm stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm pretty sure the lockout is a day, not a week. I don't remember having to wait that long for my boosted rogue to be able to do Cataclysm stuff.
    DHs are locked out for longer, so you dont use them for abuse farming old content.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2016-08-09 at 10:13 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    So crafting professions don't need to be leveled past 300 to get access to everything in Legion, right?
    What about gathering? Can you gather stuff on broken isles with just over 300 or do you just get inferior stuff that needs to be combined into actual mats if you're not at 700?
    Crafting professions need skill 300 for world quests to show up for that profession. They can do almost everything at skill 1, though. There are a couple of "gimmick" recipes that require 800 (like the Tailoring saddle or the leatherworking "don't get dazed" thing or some Jewelcrafting toys), but all the normal armor can be crafted at skill level 1.

Gathering professions need skill 100 for world quests to show up for that profession. Number of things in a node are purely decided on by how many stars you have. You would get exactly the same amount from e.g., a flower at the same star-level whether you are skill 1 or skill 800.
    Haven't tried it for old gather materials (e.g., WOD flowers or ore), though.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunters + invasion stuff does not happen on Draenor, one can now say good bye for good if that's what one wants. I will be doing just that.

Deleted
    Broken Shore or DH first... Mhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Broken Shore or DH first... Mhmmm
    The broken shore is a scenario right? Probably that then. Even with blizzard's new sharding tech for server instancing, mardum will still be a huge clusterfuck.

that feeling when you have to avoid the dh starting experience cinematics because you haven't pre-ordered because im gettingt he collecter's edition

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They happen concurrently lorewise so it really is up to you. Either way one will spoil the other, at least a bit.
    Actually, the DH starter area takes place 10 years in the past or something like that. That is why demon hunters cannot do the broken shore because the events do NOT happen concurrently. Neither will spoil the other either, as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Actually, the DH starter area takes place 10 years in the past or something like that. That is why demon hunters cannot do the broken shore because the events do NOT happen concurrently. Neither will spoil the other either, as far as I know.
    That's not exactly why. The second part of the DH starter takes place briefly after broken shore.