Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Actually I think it's disproportionately committed by blacks, not other white people, when overall population is considered.
    Ah I don't think what I read took that into consideration, so that could well be true.

If I'm honest I think you can manipulate statistics to fit any narrative, not to undermine them but it makes them less impactful.

99% of cops are doing their job correctly. We have a country of 300 mil and these bits of racism are bound to come out with a pop that big. How can cops be generalized, but at the same time, it's wrong to say black people as a whole are not thugs because a smaller percentage of them do criminal acts?

This is hypocrisy at its finest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You don't have to be armed to be a threat.
    True, but the average unarmed 18-year old should pose NO threat to a fit, trained, male police officer.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    Ah I don't think what I read took that into consideration, so that could well be true.

If I'm honest I think you can manipulate statistics to fit any narrative, not to undermine them but it makes them less impactful.
    Well, I think it's nearly impossible to look at crime statistics broken down by race and not see that there is a very, very deeply rooted and inherit problem within black communities at large. Which argues that their also disproportionate incarceration and "death by cop" figures won't be going down anytime soon, even with improved officer training and technology.

So what all this cop-hating ends up amounting to is, well, cop-hating and leads to situations like in Dallas or Baton Rouge.

It's why it is important for one to be accountable for themselves and to consider how they can improve before they begin pointing the finger at other sources for their tribulations. It doesn't mean we can't improve things among law enforcement but it does mean we can improve things more immediately by looking inwards at ourselves and our own communities.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    is chicago turning into a war zone?
    oh my lord stop with the chicago war zone shit

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    And so "they" deserve to be killed by anyone until "they" stop?
    Yea all 20 of them, statistically insignificant tragedies. People should focus on Judges and prosecutors, not cops. Reforms on judges and prosecutors as well as a Supreme Court that has judges that care about Liberty would be better for everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Live leak has the 2nd video posted now. You can clearly see he hit an officer and at the end you can even see one of their injuries up close.

So I guess he wasn't unarmed. Don't worry guys, next week we will have another killing you can fake outrage on.

Its gonna be war if gangs start doing that. Soon there wont be police cars patrolling the streets it will be police tanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Just an FYI, officers are allowed to shoot to stop a suspect from fleeing if they pose a significant risk to officers or other members of the public. This guys just got done leading the police on a high speed chase where he attempted to run down one officer and rammed another police car. The injury on the one officer is from that second impact.

This shooting is justified.

People need to stop trying to turn these people into some kind of martyrs, I'm sure there are better examples of injustice out there.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Just an FYI, officers are allowed to shoot to stop a suspect from fleeing if they pose a significant risk to officers or other members of the public. This guys just got done leading the police on a high speed chase where he attempted to run down one officer and rammed another police car. The injury on the one officer is from that second impact.

This shooting is justified.

People need to stop trying to turn these people into some kind of martyrs, I'm sure there are better examples of injustice out there.
    <butbut they are black! Its all that matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    <butbut they are black! Its all that matters.
    All you care about is skin color?!? How racist of you /s

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    COPS ARE NOT RUNNING UP TO RANDOM BLACK TEENS AND SHOOTING THEM!

the only ones shot were thugs doing some kind of crime, and usually they get shot for fleeing and causing damage to the public and/or almost killing cop or charging officer *even if minor*.

(also a lot of these Black teens/children were 17-18, so they were legally adults if they were 18, but media loves CLICK BAIT!)

Basically kids don't be stupid and commit a crime and you will never be shot or arrested by a cop.....

WHO WOULD OF THUNK DAT!

Black lives will never matter till they first matter to black people...... (as black people die by other black people mostly*GANGS*)
    get out of here, logic like that around MMOC gets you an endusfraction.

I completely agree with you though. in almost all of these incidents the person is already involved with the cops one way or another. they aren't just walking around taking out blacks when they feel like it.

also, one query, if the plans 'pinpointed' a sniper location, how can the cops not find it.. you cannot be much more accurate than pinpointing!
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    COPS ARE NOT RUNNING UP TO RANDOM BLACK TEENS AND SHOOTING THEM!

the only ones shot were thugs doing some kind of crime, and usually they get shot for fleeing and causing damage to the public and/or almost killing cop or charging officer *even if minor*.

(also a lot of these Black teens/children were 17-18, so they were legally adults if they were 18, but media loves CLICK BAIT!)

Basically kids don't be stupid and commit a crime and you will never be shot or arrested by a cop.....

WHO WOULD OF THUNK DAT!

Black lives will never matter till they first matter to black people...... (as black people die by other black people mostly*GANGS*)
    Most crimes against white people are committed by whites as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Most crimes against white people are committed by whites as well.
    Er no, when population sizes are considered I believe blacks still commit more crimes against whites.

If you take the raw data, then yes, whites commit more crimes... you're also talking about 60% or so of the American population versus 13%?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Er no, when population sizes are considered I believe blacks still commit more crimes against whites.

If you take the raw data, then yes, whites commit more crimes... you're also talking about 60% or so of the American population versus 13%?
    thank you for understanding my point

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay no one is actually discussing the topic, which is the gangs threatening the police, they're just discussing race.