Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

BM rotation 7.0.3

with checking the icy veins, it seems like all I have to hit right now is kill command dire beast and murder of crows with cobra shot as a focus dump and i feel like im sitting waiting for CDs more than im actually hitting something. Is there something Im missing?

Deleted
    Nope. The build could really do with a focus generator other than Dire Beast. Chim shot is not worth using atm iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    with checking the icy veins, it seems like all I have to hit right now is kill command dire beast and murder of crows with cobra shot as a focus dump and i feel like im sitting waiting for CDs more than im actually hitting something. Is there something Im missing?
    That's the rotation

Cooldowns, Bestial Wrath, Dire, Kill command and spam cobra and keep focus enough so you can always kill command.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least Im not insane. Thanks guys lol

Well, at least Im not insane. Thanks guys lol
    On the bright side, many classes have had their kits gutted to 3-5 buttons when it comes to PvE dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Nope, you living the BC lifestyle, macro the whole shit on one button
    what would this macro look like?

Nope this is the BM rotation. So fun and engaging, no?

But casuals will tell you that ability pruning was necessary.

It makes playing with my ps4 controller much easier with all the ability pruning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caketime View Post
    Nope. The build could really do with a focus generator other than Dire Beast. Chim shot is not worth using atm iirc.
    Going by sims right now, Chimera shot is slightly better for single or two target fights, Stomp is better for any kind of sustained AoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Going by sims right now, Chimera shot is slightly better for single or two target fights, Stomp is better for any kind of sustained AoE.
    Not according to Azor's sims at Icy Veins.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...ds-pet-talents

When legion hits the only only active you get is a gold trait that you need to dump AP in as apposed to every other class that gets an active just by equipping the damn artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    what would this macro look like?
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast !Auto shot
    /cast [target=pettarget,exists] Kill Command
    /cast Steady shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

For giggles and nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by MrLamp View Post
    Not according to Azor's sims at Icy Veins.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-m...ds-pet-talents
    Ah looks like he added those sims yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    #showtooltip Steady Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast !Auto shot
    /cast [target=pettarget,exists] Kill Command
    /cast Steady shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

For giggles and nostalgia
    i meant the 7.0 one though lol

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    On the bright side, many classes have had their kits gutted to 3-5 buttons when it comes to PvE dps.
    PVE only? lol MM/BM PVP is gutted not only for PVE but also PVP. No more traps, master call, scare beast, tranq shot... I don't even know what you have left? Concussive shot, and 1 talent CC? MM is basically stay in the back and press these 4 buttons and do damage. Other than that you have like 2-3 control and mobility abilities. Survival is the only engaging pvp spec. I wish they reduced the cooldown of cheetah to 1min, that's the least they can do

i meant the 7.0 one though lol
    He was exaggerating. You really shouldn't be using a macro for your rotation.

We did in BC, but it was a LOT simpler then (if you can believe that) and the macro back then was actually more DPS because it made auto-shot weaving between steady shot casts automatic.

Deleted
    From the producers of: "Cooldown stacking is a problem that could create weird results...we are gonna prune cooldowns on WoD"...

We bring you now :"We have this spec with 4 active skills and 5 cooldowns....more cooldowns that rotational skills".

Dont miss out our next project:"Coherence is overrated" and its sequel "Magic resistance armor is back!"
    Last edited by mmoc62b007bee2; 2016-08-09 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    From the producers of: "Cooldown stacking is a problem that could create weird results...we are gonna prune cooldowns on WoD"...

We bring you now :"We have this spec with 4 active skills and 5 cooldowns....more cooldowns that rotational skills".

Dont miss out our next project:"Coherence is overrated" and its sequel "Magic resistance armor is back!"
    Sounds like you may need a change of venue.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    He was exaggerating. You really shouldn't be using a macro for your rotation.

We did in BC, but it was a LOT simpler then (if you can believe that) and the macro back then was actually more DPS because it made auto-shot weaving between steady shot casts automatic.
    Don't forget that optimal DPS was achieved by binding that macro to your scrollwheel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Nope, you living the BC lifestyle, macro the whole shit on one button
    Everything seems to check out here.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”