Does Vandel appear anywhere in Legion so far?

Minor Illidan book spoilers. Didn't see any mention of him on the wiki. He wouldn't be in the Demon Hunter tutorial area for obvious reasons, but is he somewhere on the Isles or in some Legion Outland instance? Or any of the other named Demon Hunters for that matter. It seems odd we have the random no-name demon hunter from the Harbingers video appear, but not the others.

I don't think we'll see him in Legion. If he were to appear, it's most likely a patch or an expansion later.

Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    I don't think we'll see him in Legion. If he were to appear, it's most likely a patch or an expansion later.
    Based on...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It seems odd we have the random no-name demon hunter from the Harbingers video appear, but not the others.
    Are you talking about Kor'vas? How is she a random no-name demon hunter when we not only know her name, but she is actually a major character?

Based on...?
    Based on the fact that he's not currently in the game...

Deleted
    It appears that Illidan might not have such a big role in the first version of Legion but rather that he will have his story unveiled across the several content patches that will be released. Maybe there, when Vandel knows of Illidan's return he will appear?

Based on...?
    Not based on anything. Just personal opinion. I haven't heard anyone talking about seeing Vandel in the beta so that's what I thought. No source.

Also, the comment about the unknown women, well she's Kor'vas who appears in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Are you talking about Kor'vas? How is she a random no-name demon hunter when we not only know her name, but she is actually a major character?
    Because she literally did not have a name in the media where she was introduced. She was a random, no-name minor character used as a springboard for Illidan plot exposition the first time we see her. It's also completely irrelevant to my post, but go ahead and keep being contrarian.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2016-08-09 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Because she literally did not have a name in the media where she was introduced. She was a random, no-name minor character used as a springboard for Illidan plot exposition the first time we see her. It's also completely irrelevant to my post, but go ahead and keep being contrarian.
    Well, considering she has a name, and we know it, your argument is completely irrelevant.

Vandel was the only one who didn't make it to the portal, so who knows where he's at. He could literally be anywhere. Personally I didn't find him that interesting, he just acted like our viewpoint into Illidan's affairs for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I don't think you understand what contrarian means.
    I do understand what contrarian means. Your comment, for example, is contrarian. As is my own. Yours is also irrelevant and completely pointless outside trying to score your daily quota of edgy internet posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Well, considering she has a name, and we know it, your argument is completely irrelevant.
    I literally am not making an argument. I asked a simple question, and instead of answering it like a well adjusted human being, you're randomly picking one minor, off-hand part of the OP to bash your face against. Congratulations. Read the title of the thread again in case you're still confused.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Vandel was the only one who didn't make it to the portal, so who knows where he's at. He could literally be anywhere. Personally I didn't find him that interesting, he just acted like our viewpoint into Illidan's affairs for the most part.
    I figured he'd be interesting to see in-game partly because he's the only Illidari demon hunter we know of that never made it to Mardum. Might give an interesting perspective since he wasn't trapped all these years in the Vault. Might also bring us back to Outland for Legion, assuming he never left it.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2016-08-20 at 05:47 AM.

I'm also wondering where all the other Demon Hunters are, the older ones. There's been no mention of them in Legion nor in the Illidan novel.