Can the frost wyrms be a real flight?

When Arthas dies a lot of the smarter agents of the scourge become kind of unemployyed as Sylvannas says. It is noted that the frost wyrms are very intelligant albiet they remember nothing of their past lifes before death.

Is it possible they can can be a real flight? Can they shapeshift like other flights?

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont think many of them left, nor can they reproduce and i neither think they can shapeshift into humanoid forms.
    they dont even really had a purpose except being minions of the lich king.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Man, now I want Forsaken-shapeshifter Frost Wyrm. All hail Sindragosa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont think many of them left, nor can they reproduce and i neither think they can shapeshift into humanoid forms.
    They could find a new reason to exist like the Forsaken, maybe to maintain the Blue Dragonflight, now that we know not even those alive can reproduce, so they decided that if no new dragon will be born, then the old ones should rise again!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Well you cant count the breeding thing against them.
    Since red, bronze, blue, black, and green can't reproduce anymore
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Who said the other flights can't reproduce?

On topic - frost wyrms were just resurrected dead blue drakes, just like any other skeleton in the Lich King army, all tho, if I remember correct, Sindragosa had lair in ICC and there were even eggs. Even the trash before here were 2 huge packs of whelps. Hmm...

7+ Year Old Account
    I believe the only way for them to find their place in world is join EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post

On topic - frost wyrms were just resurrected dead blue drakes, just like any other skeleton in the Lich King army, all tho, if I remember correct, Sindragosa had lair in ICC and there were even eggs. Even the trash before here were 2 huge packs of whelps. Hmm...
    it is said by blizzard and also said ingame in aszuna when you do the quest there for the blue dragon flight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post

It was confirmed by Blizzard and is also part of the Blue dragonflight storyline in Aszuna

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I believe the only way for them to find their place in world is join EB.
    or the Forsaken, or just create their own organization, like the Ebon Blade or the Forsaken :P

Deleted
    Why they can't reproduce ?

I don't think they could ever be a flight because they have no leader, can't reproduce on account of being skeletons, seem to be very rare and honestly don't exactly seem to be the most pleasant creatures.

Granted if Forsaken are any indication this doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible...just that I could never see it happening unless they were with the Ebon Blade or serving Bolvar himself.

7+ Year Old Account
    or the Forsaken, or just create their own organization, like the Ebon Blade or the Forsaken :P
    Oh yea i forgot about them. Frostwyrms can fit forsaken race. After all they all was LK victims.

I thought undeads can't procreate, or is that only applicable to the Forsaken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I don't think they could ever be a flight because they have no leader, can't reproduce on account of being skeletons, seem to be very rare and honestly don't exactly seem to be the most pleasant creatures.
    None of the Dragonflight can reproduce anymore, so that's not really a problem, i think they got a better chance at reproducing now than their "living" counter parts, cause they could just rise those that die before and they just need any of the Old Malygos Consort to organize the flight.

Granted if Forsaken are any indication this doesn't necessarily mean it's impossible...just that I could never see it happening unless they were with the Ebon Blade or serving Bolvar himself.
    Its nothing more than a What If (I think its kind of fun)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    I thought undeads can't procreate, or is that only applicable to the Forsaken?
    No they can't, but the dragonflights cannot reproduce anymore, so that's not a big difference between them and the undead dragons in reproduction (but the undeads can still raise more dragons)

Why can't the drakes reproduce? Were they born without sexual organs? Onyxia and synestra could reproduce. I realize the aspect of the flight lost all the power, but it doesn't make sense that their bodily functions don't work. Proto-drakes can mate.

They wouldnt have the issue of procreating because they are all undead anyway, any existing dragon who dies can become one of them.

I just imagine a flight of all colors, where in death, they are one big flight. Some of them may seek out and work with the ebon blade as death knights themselfs similuar to our kalec and Kraus join the kirin tor as mages.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Why can't the drakes reproduce? Were they born without sexual organs? Onyxia and synestra could reproduce. I realize the aspect of the flight lost all the power, but it doesn't make sense that their bodily functions don't work. Proto-drakes can mate.
    the dragonflights purpose was served(stop the hour of twilight) so they can no longer reproduce.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    the dragonflights purpose was served(stop the hour of twilight) so they can no longer reproduce.
    lul Titans are so smart. "Lets create the Dragonflights for the sole purpose of stopping one of their own (that we empower) from destroying the world." Such good lore Blizz. So Deathwing was meant to go crazy by the influence of the Old Gods? Makes more sense for the Dragonflights to maintain order based on their powers. Alexstraza is in charge of nourishing life and growth on the planet, Maligos in charge of magic, Ysera in charge of defending the backup of the world, Nozdormu in charge of maintaining the time-ways. THAT was their purpose. Blizzard shat on the lore and thought "huh.. age of mortals sounds cool. Dragons too OP. plz nerf" The aspects were supposed to be guardians of the planet. Why can't their purpose be to defend the planet from Void Lords, Legion, or old gods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    When Arthas dies a lot of the smarter agents of the scourge become kind of unemployyed as Sylvannas says. It is noted that the frost wyrms are very intelligant albiet they remember nothing of their past lifes before death.

Is it possible they can can be a real flight? Can they shapeshift like other flights?
    Not sure, they are a sort of flight, but else they are of other flights after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..