Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    All that salt in exploiters tears...
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Right clicking a buff on the buffbar compared to just hitting a keybind doesn't really compare, considering the former requires more input from the player.

The camera distance macro was not an increase in PvP performance lol, most people weren't even aware of it. The max camera distance that was available without the macro was more than fine, you can't compare it with Powershifting.
    Clicking requires more input from the player. By your logic keybinds are a cheat as well.

And max camera distance was not available without a /command. Which is what macros are. Commands saved in a reusable form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Yeah because warriors had horrible mobility for years...................................................
    if you truly being able to break slows/roots without any CD is comparable to charge (20 sec cd) and leap (45 sec cd) when neither of them actually even break snares or are even usable while rooted, you're delusional. seriously, play a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    if you truly being able to break slows/roots without any CD is comparable to charge (20 sec cd) and leap (45 sec cd) when neither of them actually even break snares or are even usable while rooted, you're delusional. seriously, play a warrior.
    I did from WotlK to MoP. Granted I did not play a warrior in WoD but when I am on my resto druid it is hard to get rid of a half decent warrior.

I can't believe the outcry. You whine about not being able to get out of snares in 0 seconds compared to 1.5? Imagine being a DK or a rogue with CD on Shadowstep/Cloak. There's literally no way to get anywhere close and its not like feral deals substantially less damage for their, still, OP mobility. I'm sure y'all have alts, try get on a rogue/dk/warrior or any other melee and feel the mobility in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I can't believe the outcry. You whine about not being able to get out of snares in 0 seconds compared to 1.5? Imagine being a DK or a rogue with CD on Shadowstep/Cloak. There's literally no way to get anywhere close and its not like feral deals substantially less damage for their, still, OP mobility. I'm sure y'all have alts, try get on a rogue/dk/warrior or any other melee and feel the mobility in comparison.
    Of course. This is also backed up by the droves of Balance and Feral druids in the top Arena leaderboards.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Of course. This is also backed up by the droves of Balance and Feral druids in the top Arena leaderboards.

/s
    And that's not an entirely different topic.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    And that's not an entirely different topic.

/s
    It's not, because apparently their mobility at the time caused no issues to their PvP capabilities. Druids were underrepresented even before this change, all but Resto which is minimally affected by the change compared to the 3 other specs.

Plus it's not 0sec vs. 1.5sec. Before you were spending 1.5sec of no damage to break roots/snares. Now it's 3sec, that comes from going into another form, 1.5sec, and going back into proper form, 1.5sec. Or breaking form that triggers the new cd and going back into proper form.

Before you were trading your damage gcds for shifting gcds but at least you could maintain your speed (cat) or passive dr (bear) while doing so, until you could manage to escape. I don't know where people are getting the idea that Druids are able to turret and break roots at the same time.
    Now it's just more pains no gains...from a class mechanic...that's supposed to make your class unique...an incentive to play it...sure...

It's not, because apparently their mobility at the time caused no issues to their PvP capabilities. Druids were underrepresented even before this change, all but Resto which is minimally affected by the change compared to the 3 other specs.

Plus it's not 0sec vs. 1.5sec. Before you were spending 1.5sec of no damage to break roots/snares. Now it's 3sec, that comes from going into another form, 1.5sec, and going back into proper form, 1.5sec. Or breaking form that triggers the new cd and going back into proper form.

Before you were trading your damage gcds for shifting gcds but at least you could maintain your speed (cat) or passive dr (bear) while doing so, until you could manage to escape. I don't know where people are getting the idea that Druids are able to turret and break roots at the same time.
    Now it's just more pains no gains...from a class mechanic...that's supposed to make your class unique...an incentive to play it...sure...
    Please, you still break roots on leaving and entering form. No other class can simply remove snares/roots at will. And the reason you werent represented in top teams in arena is most of the time because the "meta", the combinations you run are of a few classes. And i did see some boomkins in high level tournament play.
    Last edited by Krille; 2016-08-09 at 03:17 PM.

Oh please, talk about being dramatic here. If there is no gain to shapeshifting anymore then I'm sure gonna see alot of druids being rooted in place... oh wait thats never gonna happen.

As people have said this mostly affects Feral druids because of "power shifting" but in the end it really doesnt. That 1 extra GCD you spend is going to be the same GCD of nothingness as you'd be waiting for energy anyway - at most you're going to lose couple autoattacks.
    For other specs its even less of a problem.