Deleted

Demon Hunter Cinematic

Demon Hunters are live in the U.S now right? Does anybody have a link / seen the cinematics from the intro? I believe there should be 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Demon Hunters are live in the U.S now right? Does anybody have a link / seen the cinematics from the intro? I believe there should be 2.
    Won't be live for 10+ more hours.

10 hours 12min assuming maintenance is not extended.

You can't wait until EU has it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting to see them IG, hopefully tomorrow morning (EU player here), but without spoiling anyone, I imagine there are at least 3. I hope there are worth it and not cheap 15 sec cinematic.
    This zone needs storytelling ♥

Deleted
    Apologies! I was under the impression the US servers were up! I've played for 10 years but i'm a filthy casual now, and for some reason i thought US servers got it around 24hours before the EU players (this time tomorrow EU will have it).

Apologies! I was under the impression the US servers were up! I've played for 10 years but i'm a filthy casual now, and for some reason i thought US servers got it around 24hours before the EU players (this time tomorrow EU will have it).
    They do, But the servers are still offline for maintenance, Will be the same for EU

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    They do, But the servers are still offline for maintenance, Will be the same for EU
    Actually, servers are still online. Maintenance hasn't even started yet.

Deleted
    I thought the maintenance ended at like 6 am? What time is it now over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Actually, servers are still online. Maintenance hasn't even started yet.
    True, I have not had enough coffee to remember that there are time zones, So in i think 5-6 Hours they will be offline.

Maintenance is from 9AM PDT to 12PM PDT. It is currently 3:23 AM PDT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Maintenance is from 9AM PDT to 12PM PDT. It is currently 3:23 AM PDT.
    Has it always been this way? EU Realms will be taken down in 15 hours, i thought there was a much larger difference between EU and US realms going down than 9 hours

Has it always been this way? EU Realms will be taken down in 15 hours, i thought there was a much larger difference between EU and US realms going down than 9 hours
    EU maintenance is 3:00 AM - 6:00 AM tomorrow (GMT +1)

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Since Maintenence is not before 12 midnight which is when they become available, why do you think they are already out?

didn't they say that the cinematics will be released when Legion starts???

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    didn't they say that the cinematics will be released when Legion starts???
    They did, and I imagine it will hold true for all Legion cinematics. But it'd be supremely strange to release demon hunters on live servers and not make their cinematics available.

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    They did, and I imagine it will hold true for all Legion cinematics. But it'd be supremely strange to release demon hunters on live servers and not make their cinematics available.
    true, true.

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    There is a difference between the actual game cinematic and the in-game ones. I assure you the in-game cinematics during the Demon Hunter intro will be in the game with the Demon Hunters, however the actual Legion cinematics will not be.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"