7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    If you are wondering on why Genn is looking different too, this is new slightly different coloured model.
    we know that for a couple of months now.

Formerly known as Arafal

Damn, I didn't expect the quality to improve from WoD's cinematics, but these are leaps and bounds better.

Deleted
    Varian took the spotlight. Vol'jin's death could've been a bit more heroic than being cut down by a random felguard, compared to Varian soloing a Deathwing-sized infernal, fighting through a bunch of felguards and being finished off by Gul'dan. But the Orgrimmar scene was good I guess.

Oh, so for the most part the Horde even gets almost the entirety of the only Alliance cinematic on top of their extra cinematic?

A bit salty over that, but whatever, the cinematics were still cool I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Varian took the spotlight. Vol'jin's death could've been a bit more heroic than being cut down by a random felguard, compared to Varian soloing a Deathwing-sized infernal, fighting through a bunch of felguards and being finished off by Gul'dan. .
    This is true.

Varian took the spotlight. Vol'jin's death could've been a bit more heroic than being cut down by a random felguard, compared to Varian soloing a Deathwing-sized infernal, fighting through a bunch of felguards and being finished off by Gul'dan. But the Orgrimmar scene was good I guess.
    I dont know bro, the one alliance guard who smashed his head falling from the ship onto the fel reaver thing died in a pretty bad way if he didnt die right away. Still though, Varian died awesomely and tragically, Voljins death was alright, still good and semi heroic, but he really hasnt done anything since aside from the revolt in Mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which is there a Stormwind cinematic?
    Yeah a little meh for Vol'jin, but glad we know he didn't fake his death.
    Kinda bummed out now he can't go on to the other Trolls for what people were saying they might do.

Who is going to lead the Jungle Trolls of the Horde now?
    For the Horde!

Speaking of which is there a Stormwind cinematic?
    According to all sources: no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    we know that for a couple of months now.
    Just for people who don't know the change if they didn't look into it.
    I actually like his new look, and I hope his old model he has get to be used by his Gilneas Nobel's.
    For the Horde!

In other news, who said Humans can't be Demon Hunters?

Who is going to lead the Jungle Trolls of the Horde now?
    Yeah, it's a shame that Blizzard decided to kill off the only Darkspear character with any character development (after entirely stalling said development for an entire expansion.)

Rokhan is literally the only other name I can think of. We need more Troll characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just for people who don't know the change if they didn't look into it.
    I actually like his new look, and I hope his old model he has get to be used by his Gilneas Nobel's.
    ye, the colors fit him more imo.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad there is no Varian's funeral cinematic, with the wonderful Canticle of Sacrifice music...

Why does Vol'jin choose Sylvanas over the other faction leaders? He even said he doesn't trust her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houselol View Post
    Why does Vol'jin choose Sylvanas over the other faction leaders? He even said he doesn't trust her.
    watch it again.
    the spirits whispered it to him.
    and she literally saved everyones life there.

Formerly known as Arafal

The loa spirits told him that she needs to lead, at least thats what Vol jin said. Did you miss that part? Was right after where he said he doesnt trust her, or right around there.

It was a Fel Reaver not an Infernal. Rest is completely true though, I feel bad for Vol'jin. HOWEVER, I don't think this is the last time we've seen him. Something tells me he's going to ascend and become a Loa Spirit.

Probably because he considers her the best in desperate times, the one who is willing to make the hard choices. In any normal circumstance, he probably wouldn't have picked her, but she is the one most likely to be able to lead the Horde through these dark times.

Loa Spirits told him she needs to be the leader.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It was a Fel Reaver not an Infernal. Rest is completely true though, I feel bad for Vol'jin. HOWEVER, I don't think this is the last time we've seen him. Something tells me he's going to ascend and become a Loa Spirit.
    da loa vol'jin!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Will Sylvanas bring backVarian with Helya's powers ?