Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Well... now I'm really really really REALLY pissed that fury warrior's artifact isn't Shalamayne...
    Trying not to spoil too much, but theres a reason for that later in the broken shore. Not hard to think of, but it was shown in the comic. Im really confused at the amount of people that didnt see the anduin comic. R.i.p those people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Dying a lot ? Varian really needed that pocket healer.
    Still causing a shit ton of dmg tho

7+ Year Old Account
    varian got disenchant on face

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Because you get killed by warlocks?
    If only >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Still causing a shit ton of dmg tho
    You know what was in that letter he gave genn ?

"Warlocks OP, nerf pls"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Trying not to spoil too much, but theres a reason for that later in the broken shore. Not hard to think of, but it was shown in the comic. Im really confused at the amount of people that didnt see the anduin comic. R.i.p those people.
    Anduin used light as his weapon, not Shalamayne in that comic

I am just a bit uneasy with the last part of the trailer. Did Gul'dan take his soul or just literally explode Varian to pieces?? And also we see Shalamayne in the end but in the "Son of the Wolf" Comic we see Anduin has it. Did i miss the story of how it got retrieved or is that still to be told?

Also, after rewatching, couldn't the Alliance just shoot the Fel Reaver? The side guns were aimed straight at it.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I know the quest that finishes right after the Broken Shore for the alliance has you deliver that letter to Anduin. I don't know if there is a period of time that occurs that would make sense for another cinematic. Most of what happens for them at that point I think happens in the game itself with the leaders talking in SW.
    so horde bias? lol
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Im pretty sure it was right on the table and Anduin was looking at it. Rewatch it again, its definitely in that comic.

a light hammer.
    which apparently is a paladin move.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Why would Blizzard need to create a new Troll racial leader. Why would Blizzard create a new Troll lore figure? Just because one expansion decided to give Vol'jin a little bit of spotlight doesn't mean Blizzard suddenly cares about Trolls lol. Ignored since Vanilla in lore, trend will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    I am just a bit uneasy with the last part of the trailer. Did Gul'dan take his soul or just literally explode Varian to pieces?? And also we see Shalamayne in the end but in the "Son of the Wolf" Comic we see Anduin has it. Did i miss the story of how it got retrieved or is that still to be told?
    Still to be told I believe. I think its just a *they went to retrieve varians weapons on the broken shore out of respect* thing, but we will most likely do it in game as some point, or maybe not. No idea, but he retrieves them at some point.

Deleted
    so glad Sylvanas has finally earned her rightful place as Warchief of the horde!

Also, would be funny if Vol'jin's broken tusk was a treasure to be found on Broken Shore once we get back to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Im pretty sure it was right on the table and Anduin was looking at it.
    But he wasn't using it. And instead of cool weapon with strong lore behind it, we warriors get some so name swords of no name vrykuls

From the Genns (and alliance) perspective, it looks like Horde did betray Alliance (even when they not)
    But a 5 second sit down and think would make anyone come to a logical decision the horde needed to retreat even from that angle. I mean is anyone rational going to go "Well the horde need to defeat the legion just as much as we do. But they stabbed us in the back because they must love to lose." of course not. And if you can't come to that conclusion you are unfit to rule and need to find someone to help turn your emotions off for a logical thought to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    teleportation requires casting time, and you can be powerful as much as you want, you will never be able to blink normally like on ground while in the air.
    Better rewatch the Ulduar cinematic. She can port in and out within seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    No mentioned how awesome and crazy Gelbin Mekkatorque looked in that cinematic, I loved it.

Soak it up gnome fans,
    Last edited by Orby; 2016-08-09 at 07:08 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    He have it in the comic (its irrelevant if he used it or not)